YMMV Skyrim CE PS3 $29.99 Best Buy

Game sucks on the PS3. Even at a good price, its not worth the future dissapointment, you would soon find yourself in. Id reccommend anyone who hasnt played this and wants it to just get it on the PC. Its worth saving up for a video card if you dont have a decent one

[quote name='Havok83']Game sucks on the PS3. Even at a good price, its not worth the future dissapointment, you would soon find yourself in. Id reccommend anyone who hasnt played this and wants it to just get it on the PC. Its worth saving up for a video card if you dont have a decent one[/QUOTE]

Really? I loved playing this on my PS3, sure there was some issues at launch but it's pretty much fixed. I got the game a couple months ago and logged about 100 hours and only experienced 2 freezes throughout that time span. As for having a better experience on the PC, I agree but that's if you own a $500 PC which most people don't. Also another downside is that PS3 might never get a Skyrim DLC so I'd recommend for Xbox if you have both consoles

I checked all over california north and bay area and even idaho none in stock. YMMV as in your car milage will very if you try to find one

[quote name='Desousa93']I checked all over california north and bay area and even idaho none in stock. YMMV as in your car milage will very if you try to find one[/QUOTE]
For these things you can't trust the store checker, as have been said many times. You have to go to the store and check for yourselves.

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']Really? I loved playing this on my PS3, sure there was some issues at launch but it's pretty much fixed. I got the game a couple months ago and logged about 100 hours and only experienced 2 freezes throughout that time span. As for having a better experience on the PC, I agree but that's if you own a $500 PC which most people don't. Also another downside is that PS3 might never get a Skyrim DLC so I'd recommend for Xbox if you have both consoles[/QUOTE]
I guess it depends on how old your PC is, but I only had to pay $150 for a new video card and Im glad I did instead of getting it on the PS3

[quote name='Havok83']I guess it depends on how old your PC is, but I only had to pay $150 for a new video card and Im glad I did instead of getting it on the PS3[/QUOTE]

Yes PC is amazing due to the custimazation, but I would hardly say it "sucked" on PS3

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition - PlayStation 3
Model: PS3-SKYRIM
SKU: 3244767
UPC: 093155117723

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']Every best buy I called in my area said there isn't any in stock in the whole DFW metroplex[/QUOTE]
You said the C word

[quote name='TooPoor']You said the C word[/QUOTE]

Will it really not show in their computer if it is n clearance because I asked them the same thing and they said if any store had it that it would show in their computer even if it was put on clearance

[quote name='MaryMaryMary']Every best buy I called in my area said there isn't any in stock in the whole DFW metroplex[/QUOTE]

I bought the one from the lewisville store. Maybe the flower mound store still some in stock? They usually carry a lot of collectible goodies.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']I bought the one from the lewisville store. Maybe the flower mound store still some in stock? They usually carry a lot of collectible goodies.[/QUOTE]

No way, was it the last one? And I'll have to check and see if flower mound has some

[quote name='htz']The skyrim artbook in the CE is worth the $30.[/QUOTE]

This.

The game may be a worthless glitch fest on the PS3 and have almost no chance of getting any DLC. But the extras still make it a descent deal.

Got the game on release day free from Bethsoft, so I never picked it up. Would definitely be in for the extras and trading the game in though.

[quote name='Havok83']Game sucks on the PS3. Even at a good price, its not worth the future dissapointment, you would soon find yourself in. Id reccommend anyone who hasnt played this and wants it to just get it on the PC. Its worth saving up for a video card if you dont have a decent one[/QUOTE]

get the CE for ps3
return game alone
buy game on xbox
keep statue/book/w.e

[quote name='usrevenge']get the CE for ps3
return game alone
buy game on xbox
keep statue/book/w.e[/QUOTE]
1. Such a activity is frowned upon here
2. You can't, you will know when you see the game box

[quote name='TooPoor']So...anybody other than the OP was able to get this?[/QUOTE]

This was a universal price drop for the 360 version at BB a few months back. There was a thread posted here (I searched but couldn't find it to link for you) where someone randomly mentioned the $29.99 price. I only know because I nabbed the last :360: Skyrim CE at a local SoCal store for that price (video game rep said the next closest one was in like Hawaii or something) and then confirmed the price drop in that thread. PS3 version wasn't included in the drop at that time though, but it's likely a universal drop and not YMMV if you can find either version...

[quote name='rawer']The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector's Edition - PlayStation 3
Model: PS3-SKYRIM
SKU: 3244767
UPC: 093155117723[/QUOTE]

Weird, I couldn't make a link using the sku swap trick. Anyone have better luck?

bread's done
Back