YMMV: Target - Boom Blox Bash Party 29.99

megacity_olu

CAGiversary!
Just got back from the Jersey City Target near the Holland Tunnel. Purchased Boom Blox BP for only 29.99. Thats 10 dollars of the MSRP. Loved the first and was waiting for a deal on this one. I know Amazon and TRU have it for similar pricing, but I think this is temporary as the receipt says I saved $10 off 39.99

Maybe we can start a target thread. I too have noticed YMMV deals at my local targets. We'll call it the Target Clearance Thread.

Yeah, this isn't really clearance, it appears to be a sales price. I saw this when I was in Target today as well, it had the sale tag next to it with the regular 39.99 marked. I would however have expected this to be in their sales ad this week.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']Maybe we can start a target thread. I too have noticed YMMV deals at my local targets. We'll call it the Target Clearance Thread.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to lie, I lol'd

Aren't Target prices universal unless they're a clearance item? I don't think Targets can have random sales on items ... sounds like a clearance item to me, I'm not complaining, simply stating that it would seem that this is what the item is

bread's done
Back