YMMV Target Coupon Buy 2 Games get 30% off

Got one yesterday too. Picked up 2 clearance games. I wonder if the 30 percent is off entire purchase. If so will do x-MAS shopping tgere

protip - people often leave the coupons they don't want by the registers as a courtesy (I do too). I was able to pick up a few of the previous b2g1 free coupons in discard piles as I was checking out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only "pattern" i've noticed is by having a cashier (preferably electronics) scan ANY game and the coupon should print out. you can just casually ask them for a price check of a game on their registers and then proceed to ask if you can keep the coupon.

3svwza.jpg

Picked up Pokemon Y this morning for my 7 yr old and didn't get no coupon. :( that would've been nice for some upcoming PS4 games that I was gonna get day one.

I received 2 coupons today from two Target locations. I purchased at both locations Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventure figures. The coupon reads, "30% off With purchase of two video games". I am guessing it would be too much to hope that the 30% would be off total purchase. Has anyone had a chance to try and see if it was only 30% off the 2 games or was it 30% off the total purchase? I only ask as the coupon seems extremely vague.

I received 2 coupons today from two Target locations. I purchased at both locations Pac Man and the Ghostly Adventure figures. The coupon reads, "30% off With purchase of two video games". I am guessing it would be too much to hope that the 30% would be off total purchase. Has anyone had a chance to try and see if it was only 30% off the 2 games or was it 30% off the total purchase? I only ask as the coupon seems extremely vague.
In the past when I used one of these coupons, it was 30% off the total price of the games only.

I got this yesterday with Resident Evil 6. Do you guys know if this coupon will stack with sale prices, price matches, etc.? I'm thinking about saving it for Black Friday if it does.

tried it yesterday with a pacman pre sell card while I was on a register. first scan nothing happened so I voided the transaction then scanned it again a second time voila buy 2 get 30% coupon printed. kept coupon for myself

I'll be picking up X||Y preorders tomorrow :whistle2:D Going to use my TM discount + Preorder cards X||Y for the x2 $5 gc + 30% coupon + 5% Redcard savings. Should be interesting. I got the coupon by buying a 3DS eshop card + Pacman Preorder. Nice!

Picked up Lego LOTR vita for $6 and got the coupon yesterday. Paid cash if someone is still trying to figure out a pattern.

I got it with the Pac-man pre-sell figures, bought two. It printed when the second card was scanned, not when I paid so it wasn't tied to any one customer. 

bread's done
Back