YMMV Walmart Wii U Pro Controller in White on Clearance

cmgirty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I just got back form my Walmart and they have Wii U Pro Controllers on Clearance for 37.50 plus right now all clearance at my store is half off red ticket price. I got mine for$17.75. They had a TON of electronics clearance. Skylanders starter sets and what not. for 20 bucks.

I hope mine has some on clearance (they have them in stock) but for whatever reason the Pro controller eludes me and even mocks me with barely missing the deals :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope mine has some on clearance (they have them in stock) but for whatever reason the Pro controller eludes me and even mocks me with barely missing the deals :(
They had one. I would have preferred black but for 17 bucks I can't pass that up. I wanna say it would be national because my Walmart definitely still had room for some of the stuff they were clearancing.

Is red tag clearance nationwide or YMMV?
I can't be sure. I live in a tiny ass beach town and the closest Walmart from this one is like an hour away. I originally thought it was just for electronics but I ventured into housewares and it was the same.

Every Walmart's clearance is different, one store could be doing half off another could be not. It all depends on if the District Manager allows them to cut half the price of clearance to allow more shelf space. so this is a big YMMV. 

I will say though that Walmart Online no longer carries the white Wii U Pro Controller. So my guess is they're nixing them. 

I think it is discontinued everywhere. Hense why i think Best Buy had them on sale for $30 and i never saw them again after they sold out super fast.

Knowing how my local Walmart prices clearance items, it's probably red tagged for $49.96 right next to Steel Diver for $29.96 also with a red tag.

If your hands are small enough I would recommend the Power A mini Pro Controller sold there for $30 instead. Button/stick placement is same as a 360 controller.

$10 or bust. :whee:

The really odd thing was that was like six months after they had already clearanced them once.
I need one for Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta 2 so I'd be happy getting one somewhere around $30 shipped. Not sure why but this has been the one deal that I keep missing, not that they have been on sale many times though I guess.

Went to my local Walmart and they had quite a bit of clearance items in the Electronics section.  I was hoping for the Wii U pro controller, but they didn't have any.  However, I did find the Nyko Wii U Pro Commander controller for $15 and I bought that.  I plan on checking another Walmart to see if they have any of the Nintendo pro controllers, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

So as for the Nyko controller...anyone have it?  I bought it while at work so I haven't had a chance to try it out, but it felt a little cramped to me.  Thoughts?

Went and checked my walmart. No wii u pro controller at all. They did have the mickey mouse 3ds xl clearanced to 160, regular pink 3ds at 125, and the zelda edition 3ds xl at 155. I bought the zelda and the pink 3ds :) They also had the final fantasy XIII edition xbox 360 but as far as I can tell there is nothing special about it. 

Went and checked my walmart. No wii u pro controller at all. They did have the mickey mouse 3ds xl clearanced to 160, regular pink 3ds at 125, and the zelda edition 3ds xl at 155. I bought the zelda and the pink 3ds :) They also had the final fantasy XIII edition xbox 360 but as far as I can tell there is nothing special about it.
Yeah mostly cause it comes with XIII

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back