YMMV: Wii, DS, PS3, Xbox360 titles $9.96 (Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 3, SSX, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Red Faction Armageddon, Duke Nukem, More)

SpidrMnky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Was in my local Wal Mart and saw a floor Display with DS, Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360 titles for $9.96 each. I'm sure it will vary between stores and most were shovel ware but here are a few I saw.

NOTE: not sure why it says "was $748" but guess they just set the display up possibly and hadn't removed it from the previous display that was there.
AlPabCb.jpg

PS3
Dead Space 2
Mass Effect 3
Midway Arcade Origins
SSX
Red Faction Armageddon
Battlefield Bad Company 2

Xbox 360
Mass Effect 3
SSX
Zuma's Revenge

Wii
Spongebob Squarepants Square or Truth
Happy Feet 2
iSpy Game Pack

DS
Various

Thought I would share.

Last edited by a moderator:
They might be $10, considering the box is marked at 9.96 but thanks for sharing.  I'd pick up Midway Arcade Origins for that price.

They might be $10, considering the box is marked at 9.96 but thanks for sharing. I'd pick up Midway Arcade Origins for that price.
I hadn't noticed that actually. Just checked my receipt and it is $9.96. I updated the OP and title, thanks for poimting that out.

The one title I picked up was the Midway Arcade Origins actually lol :)

Curious if others have other titles available. I'm out but also plan on checking online later as well.

I ran into one of these types of bins a week after Black Friday last year and I picked up Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Prototype 2, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, and Syndicate.

i would love to grab midway arcade origins for the price. not enough to drive all the way to the closest walmart though heh.

Managed to find a copy of Mortal Kombat for the Vita in the bin at my local store. So if any one is wanting to get the game, it may be worth checking; I found mine in with the DS games.

Thanks OP. I didn't see a value bin, but I saw Midway Arcade Origins for PS3 and it rang up at $9.96.

Picked up Mortal Kombat for Vita at a store the next town over when I was picking up Disney Infinity on that crazy price glitch/sale they had. Didn't see SSX for ps3 but saw it for 360 in the box. Both of the stores that are closer didn't even have the discount bin out. Glad to get MK though.

Saw this at my local Walmart.  Alright have most anything I'd need from it so I passed, but not bad if you don't have some of this stuff.

I saw this at my local Walmart.

:wii:

Spongebob: Truth or Square

Happy Feet 2
iSpy Game Pack

Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch

:ds:

Spongebob: Truth or Square

Spongebob Surf And Skate

iCarly

Wizards of Waverly Place: Spellbound

Minute to Win It

Wheel of Fortune

Jeopardy

Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch with Gift

Zhu Zhu Pets Wild Bunch without Gift

:360:

SSX

Mass Effect 3

Midway Arcade Origins

:ps3:

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Mass Effect 3

Vita

Mortal Kombat

I also found :psp: Secret Agent Clank for $5.00. It was on the shelf across from the video game cases.

bread's done
Back