(YMMV?) XBOX One Forza Horizon 2 OR Sunset Overdrive $40 at WalMart

Saw that at my Walmart too. A few other games were also 40 including madden.  Those two are 35 at bb this week.  Even lower if you have gcu.

Both can be had at Best Buy this week for $34.99 before GCU. I'd recommend going there if you want to save a few more dollars. Unless you really did mean Forza & Sunset Overdrive (the ampersand means both so you mean $40 gets you both games?)?

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured that's what you meant. Just thought I'd be sure cause $40 for the pair is a fantastic deal.

And is a tricky word when posting deals, I usually post something like "FH2, SO $40 each", or maybe "FH2 $40/SO $40" so people don't think it's some kind of combo deal. This is the disadvantage of text versus verbal communications, sadly there is more room for interpretation/error in text.

I might be reading this wrong, but the deal is that you get both those games and pay $40. Does it ring up this way or is it just a poorly worded tag?

Just saw Sunset Overdrive today in my Walmart for $39.99, did not take a picture since I was going for another game. I know Microsoft has it digital for $30 and YMMV since it's not $39.99 on the website but it's worth a check if you want $20 off MSRP a hard copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="alexkidd401" post="12367012" timestamp="1419832634"]It's 30 at Kmart if you can find it [/quote]
Or if you have a Kmart near you...

bread's done
Back