Yo, you a virgin?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Let's be honest here. You're trying to find any girl.[/QUOTE]Nope, because I refuse to date a girl with too much weight for me along with some other high standards on looks.

I think we can all agree that it's not a big deal when you're a virgin; there's nothing to miss. What REALLY sucks is when you start having sex, then get cut off somehow.

No I am not, lost it when I was 16. If I was 19 like I am now and still a virgin I would be getting pretty horny though.

Nope. Lost it ten years ago. Been a fucking madman ever since but I did calm down after college. Sex is overrated? Who you been fucking?

LOL I'm 20 (err 21 to most cough cough)and agree that sex is not overrated.
I don't know how many of you are into having multiple partners but.. on weekdays, I have my girlfriend who is exclusive to me, and available at almost any time I want since our schedules work out so we can see each other whenever. We fuck. A lot. But we try not to make it the highlight of the day (even though it's usually the best ;D). Then on the weekends.. There's this girl who has a girlfriend, as in she was a lesbian. Yes, I said 'was'. I turned her into a bisexual somehow (lol) cause every weekend without fail we spend the night at each others' houses and get too crazy! We go to shows and stuff like late night raves or bands that we want to see, then sometimes we pop some pills, or drink some alcohol, or hit some.. nevermind tmi lol. It's just funny.. I don't get why the girl I party with on the weekend has a girlfriend when she tells me their sex is boring. Woke up today to my girlfriend practically raping me to wake up. xD
I hate the word virgin, i hate people talking about virginity and I hate people getting all worked up on when they're supposed to lose it. fuck dude, don't worry about it. If you're 30 and you haven't had any, it's because you didn't really want it, or you just fucking suck at making girls ahem the opposite sex that attracted to you. so... go get some tips.. This story wasn't written to say that girls are sluts or anything like that, just that sex is sex, and some people like it more than others and just enjoy the hell out of it with whoever you want as long as they're not STD infested or some stupid affair crap. =)

Quick story: I was playing BBC2 on Sunday.. Level was Harvest Day and I love to snipe so I quickly get into the action. But the girl was getting a bit too.. rowdy and I knew this but sometimes i just get obsessed as in I have to get a REALLY nice kill to be satisfied before turning the system off but before i knew it.. my pants were down, this beautiful girl was going to town on me with her lips WHILE i still played and I was getting so anxious to get my kill and i scope up spot two targets, one gets behind a tank for cover and the other tries to run off into the distance back towards their attackers base and I just fire the shot off on impulse and i see it fly with my eyes barely open through the 6x scope and................ DING! Marksman Headshot baby..

lol sorry for sounding like an idiot but i'm kind of drunk and i figured fuck it, might as well not care about proper grammar and punctuation all the fucking time right? ah. yeah. lol.

[quote name='sonicsam']
Quick story: I was playing BBC2 on Sunday.. Level was Harvest Day and I love to snipe so I quickly get into the action. But the girl was getting a bit too.. rowdy and I knew this but sometimes i just get obsessed as in I have to get a REALLY nice kill to be satisfied before turning the system off but before i knew it.. my pants were down, this beautiful girl was going to town on me with her lips WHILE i still played and I was getting so anxious to get my kill and i scope up spot two targets, one gets behind a tank for cover and the other tries to run off into the distance back towards their attackers base and I just fire the shot off on impulse and i see it fly with my eyes barely open through the 6x scope and................ DING! Marksman Headshot baby.. [/QUOTE]

Gaming addiction is a mofo. Now, every time I play BFBC2, I'm going to be imagining a bunch of dudes getting head while playing. And while you guys are getting the knob slobbed, I'll just be sitting alone on the floor in front of my TV drinking my frustrations with my wife (ahem... life) away.

The moral(s) of this story... sometimes it's best to put the controller down and step away for acts of passion, and for me, suicide is always an option.

[quote name='drktrpr1']I LOVE video games, but if the girl wants some, the power button is off faster than you can say "headshot."[/QUOTE]
i would say head shot when i shoot my future girl all over her head. in the ears, nose, eyes, gums etc.

jaykay.. i would never do things like that to my girl.. kinda feels wrong.. but what do i know im still a virgin

bread's done
Back