Yoshi's New Island - Download Code $22 @ Amazon

maxcriden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Yoshis-Island-Full-Game-Download-Code/dp/B00QSK6U2S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1426504487&sr=8-2&keywords=yoshi%27s+new+island

Saw this over at GoNintendo.

Pretty great price for the game, especially for those of us looking for a discounted download code. I was trying to find one for a while since they came with the 2DS bundle only IIRC but they haven't been easy to come across.

They ship the paper with the code on it but if you have Prime it's free shipping (or free shipping over $35 for everyone else).

(BTW, this will finally allow me to sell my physical copy so hit me up if you want to buy/trade for it!)

fantastic price. been eyein this game for a while.

ya boy mario thanks you.
original.gif

Teamwork bro! Enjoy the game, it's really under-appreciated--especially if you go for 100%! :)

There was a thread for this already when it was $19 the other day. Might want to lock this thread before everyone wakes up

Oh I was saying lock it because this deal was already posted (and for $3 cheaper) and when everyone wakes up there are some people who are going to be not so very nice about telling you what i did pretty much

Oh I was saying lock it because this deal was already posted (and for $3 cheaper) and when everyone wakes up there are some people who are going to be not so very nice about telling you what i did pretty much
Oh, that deal is gone now, though. If I found the right one, I mean. So I believe this is the cheapest one out there at the moment. Unless you're referring to a different one than I found.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are not that mean... (or are we)

But yeah, this deal has been found cheaper. It was $17.99 on boxeddeals for a few days. I ordered it on Saturday, got code instantly. Link: http://boxeddeal.com/yoshi-s-new-island-nintendo-3ds-download-code-full-game.html

I recall that the Amazon listing had raised the price from originally $19 to $22, so everyone bolted.
Yep, that was the one I found. It's gone now, though, and I would be surprised to see it that cheap again anytime soon. That site has much lower prices than others usually for digital codes and I don't think they tend to restock often. The original Amazon price was probably just trying to compete with that sale. I've been keeping an eye out for any sales on this digital code for a long while now and hadn't seen any pop up until the BoxedDeal one that I missed a few days ago.

It's still in stock at $17.99...
Ah, man. Well, no point cancelling the Amazon order for just a few bucks since they ship it physically and it's already en route. Plus, this wasn't in stock when I posted. Oh, well. Thanks anyways. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back