You are limited to one game this holiday season, what game do you buy?

I was going to agree with MW2, but Left for Dead had me addicted last year. I didnt even look at another game while playing L4D (I'm just now getting around to Fallout 3), and i'm pretty sure Left for Dead 2 will do the same.

[quote name='Maklershed']Modern Warfare 2.

Because I don't care about Metroid Prime Trilogy.[/QUOTE]

nobody cares about metroid prime trilogy. didnt realize until i saw some posts that theres another ratchet and clank game coming out this year hope its better than the lsst one ( which wasnt a bad game just felt like sosdg).

[quote name='Maklershed']Modern Warfare 2.

Because I don't care about Metroid Prime Trilogy.[/QUOTE]

MW2 and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Because I don't care about both.

Seeing how my job situation is still looking horrible, I might only be able to afford one game. And seeing how I already have it preordered, it'll be COD: MW2. The others (while it's hard to say concerning the situation), will just go on my christmas list if possible. :razz:

One game so you go for the best and the most replay value. CoD MW2 easily is the answer.

My system breakdown would be:
360 - MW2 :drool:
PS3 - Uncharted 2 (for single player) OR maybe Borderland depending how it turns out.
Wii - New Super Mario Wii

Probably Uncharted 2 - if the Trophies are anything like the first one, it'll have lots of replay value. The multiplayer seems fun as well even though I don't really enjoy playing anything online.

Assassin's Creed 2: Anything Jade Raymond touches turns to gold! (seriously though, I loved the 1st, want to see how the story evolves in the 2nd)

I have to break it down by system. I am an avid gamer, and I try to play a lot (which is increasingly difficult due to my job, soon to be fiance, family, and friends). I have no favorite system this generation (though, I do play my 360 most)- so I try to play them all. My breakdown is:

:360: - Halo 3: ODST
:ps3: - Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
:wii: - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
:ds: - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
:psp: - Little Big Planet?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have to break it down by system. I am an avid gamer, and I try to play a lot (which is increasingly difficult due to my job, soon to be fiance, family, and friends). I have no favorite system this generation (though, I do play my 360 most)- so I try to play them all. My breakdown is:

:360: - Halo 3: ODST
:ps3: - Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
:wii: - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
:ds: - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
:psp: - Little Big Planet?[/QUOTE]

I copy those picks exactly, except I don't play PSP.

[quote name='TC']I copy those picks exactly, except I don't play PSP.[/QUOTE]

haha, someone got good taste :p

My PSP selection has a question mark because I am not convinced I want the game yet. Everything else, is set in stone as far as I am concerned. The PSP unfortunately is lacking in the software department.

Scribblenauts, Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, and Assasins Creed 2 are all very high priority games as well.

bread's done
Back