You been scalped!

Michaellvortega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
This topic is dedicated to all those scalpers out there who bought systems with the full intentnion of raping people for $. More so preying on the uneducated people in the game world.

My Objective:
I am going to craigslist.org and finding people selling Wiis at high markups and then asking them to meet me someplace to complete the transaction and then not showing! Basicly just fucking with douche people

The payoff: Maybe pople will think twice before jumping on the scalping bandwagon.

Try#1
....................................................................................................................................
Wii for sale - $385

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] email addy edited for obisous reasons.
Date: 2006-11-20, 4:38PM CST

Wii console with Wii sports game. Brand new in the package.
Asking $385

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
.........................................................................................................................................

My request email to him
..........................................................................................................................................

Subject :Wii me!

Hey man My name is Juan and I just moved into town(Milwaukee) unfortunately I moved here on Wii release and was unable to get one due to the long lines. I would like to buy yours if you would be willing to meet someplace. I work at applebees over on south 27th and Edgerton and will be there all night but If you could come drop it off I could pay you your asking price and throw in a meal and drink for a delivery fee.

My Objective: To post how much of an asshole you are even if these people are assholes for buying the systems solely for profit.

The Payoff: Getting you to STFU.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']My Objective: To post how much of an asshole you are even if these people are assholes for buying the systems solely for profit.

The Payoff: Getting you to STFU.[/QUOTE]
She just won. First reply, thread ova! Lock!

DoK = 1

Well I would tar and feather you if you try to pull some sorta crap like this with me.

Personally I was going to take out an loan and do this but the bank said I have no credit history or any Job.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']My Objective: To post how much of an asshole you are even if these people are assholes for buying the systems solely for profit.

Oh come on it's funny and it's not hurting anyone.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Well I would tar and feather you if you try to pull some sorta crap like this with me.

Personally I was going to take out an loan and do this but the bank said I have no credit history or any Job.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt do it to another cag

first email back
.....................................................................................................................................
Sorry, but the craigslist user address you recently mailed
([email protected]) does not seem to be valid. It could be
you're trying to respond to a very old posting, or that the user has not
requested anonymous email forwarding. Please check the address and try
again.
......................................................................................................................................

Craigslist is pulling Wii and PS3 post down.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Well I would tar and feather you if you try to pull some sorta crap like this with me.

Personally I was going to take out an loan and do this but the bank said I have no credit history or any Job.[/quote]

You were making sense for a little while, but then...

Personally I was going to take out an loan and do this but the bank said I have no credit history or any Job.[/QUOTE]
God this dude cracks me up. Funniest fake account/troll around these parts

Umm, it's not funny and it is hurting people. Of all the crap about eBaying and screwing with people's auctions, this is by far the worst.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Oh come on it's funny[/quote]
Not really. Besies, if you're going to do this sort of thing, go after the CAGs (Ryles for instance) that scalp products like Elmo dolls, not just anonymous Cragslist losers.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Umm, it's not funny and it is hurting people. Of all the crap about eBaying and screwing with people's auctions, this is by far the worst.[/QUOTE]

Getting someone charge fees on ebay is fucked up I wouldnt do that, thats a little too far, this is far more timid. Craigslist seems to want them off anyways.

I'm sure a Juan works at any givin Applebee's on any given day. With that said, you should go and video tape the guy walking in wiht the system and looking around.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm sure a Juan works at any givin Applebee's on any given day. With that said, you should go and video tape the guy walking in wiht the system and looking around.[/QUOTE]

I could do that but then I would have to figure out how to blur peoples faces. I don't know how to do that.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']This topic is dedicated to all those scalpers out there who bought systems with the full intentnion of raping people for $. More so preying on the uneducated people in the game world.

My Objective:
I am going to craigslist.org and finding people selling Wiis at high markups and then asking them to meet me someplace to complete the transaction and then not showing! Basicly just fucking with douche people

The payoff: Maybe pople will think twice before jumping on the scalping bandwagon.

Try#1
....................................................................................................................................
Wii for sale - $385

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] email addy edited for obisous reasons.
Date: 2006-11-20, 4:38PM CST

Wii console with Wii sports game. Brand new in the package.
Asking $385

.........................................................................................................................................

My request email to him
..........................................................................................................................................

Subject :Wii me!

Hey man My name is Juan and I just moved into town(Milwaukee) unfortunately I moved here on Wii release and was unable to get one due to the long lines. I would like to buy yours if you would be willing to meet someplace. I work at applebees over on south 27th and Edgerton and will be there all night but If you could come drop it off I could pay you your asking price and throw in a meal and drink for a delivery fee.[/quote]People buy and sell systems at highly marked up prices because there are people stupid enough to buy them. Not stupid because they are uneducated but stupid because they have not learned the meaning of patience. I do not see it as exploiting the weak.

The only reason you would be upset by the marked up prices is because you are so jealous that others have gotten the Wii already and you haven't. Unfortunately no one here feels bad for you. So I advise you to take your complaints someplace else, and not exploit others for trying to make a bit of money so they can afford the Wii themselves.

[quote name='The Omnicient Lemon']People buy and sell systems at highly marked up prices because there are people stupid enough to buy them. Not stupid because they are uneducated but stupid because they have not learned the meaning of patience. I do not see it as exploiting the weak.

The only reason you would be upset by the marked up prices is because you are so jealous that others have gotten the Wii already and you haven't. Unfortunately no one here feels bad for you. So I advise you to take your complaints someplace else, and not exploit others for trying to make a bit of money so they can afford the Wii themselves.[/QUOTE]

WRONG, I own all three systems as you can see in the Wii picture thread in the Wii board. This was caused by a visit to Gamestop today where I was looking for nunchucks when i heard a mother looking for a Wii for her son and the cashier telling her to go to ebay or craigslist and buy one. "Anything under $600 is a good deal" he told her :roll: there will be more then enough Wiis for everyone but everyone got $$ fever and had to sell people on the lie that there is a massive shortage of Wiis for the year when there isnt.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'm sure a Juan works at any givin Applebee's on any given day. With that said, you should go and video tape the guy walking in wiht the system and looking around.[/QUOTE]

rofls

[quote name='Michaellvortega']WRONG, I own all three systems as you can see in the Wii picture thread in the Wii board. This was caused by a visit to Gamestop today where I was looking for nunchucks when i heard a mother looking for a Wii for her son and the cashier telling her to go to ebay or craigslist and buy one. "Anything under $600 is a good deal" he told her :roll: there will be more then enough Wiis for everyone but everyone got $$ fever and had to sell people on the lie that there is a massive shortage of Wiis for the year when there isnt.[/quote]I haven;t heard that lie yet. Everyone that wants and can afford one by christmas will have one. The point I am getting at is your brilliant plan is lower than the people selling Wiis for $600 to those who would buy them.

[quote name='The Omnicient Lemon']I haven;t heard that lie yet. Everyone that wants and can afford one by christmas will have one. The point I am getting at is your brilliant plan is lower than the people selling Wiis for $600 to those who would buy them.[/QUOTE]

A post from craigslist.org milwaukee
......................................................................................................

PLEASE give me an answer

Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-11-20, 5:47PM CST

Why can't I post my damn Wii on here without it getting flagged & removed????

...............................................................................................................

Even the community has had enough of scalpers.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']A post from craigslist.org milwaukee
......................................................................................................

PLEASE give me an answer

Reply to: see below
Date: 2006-11-20, 5:47PM CST

Why can't I post my damn Wii on here without it getting flagged & removed????

...............................................................................................................

Even the community has had enough of scalpers.[/quote]Heh, nobody has tried to push me to buy an overpriced system, so I don't care. If you don;t like it. don;t buy one. Plain and simple. Eventually they'll be stuck with an overstock of them and they'll have to sell them for less than they bought them in order to be competitive in the market and pull off a profit overall.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Even the community has had enough of scalpers.[/quote]

I'm willing to bet that the fact that their ads are cluttering up the site is the sole reason.

FTW

[quote name='wubb']I'm just glad hardly anyone is cheering you on with this. This is pathetic.[/quote]
Lock it! :D

bread's done
Back