You can't spell Ottawa without OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Bioshock was stupid easy thanks to Vita-Chambers. I was so happy I could disable them in 2.[/QUOTE]

You can disable them in the original, at least on PS3 and 360 (360 was post patch).

Jesus, I hate DD-ing. Like, it gives me the warm fuzzies as far as "Oh, Rocko, you're a good friend," but I find that my tolerance of absurdly drunk friends when I'm super sober is about 0.

Allstate raised my renters insurance rate by 4 dollars a month 3 days after I signed up. Mind you $4/month is like a 25% increase.

[quote name='zewone']That's why you always have to drink as a DD, just not as much.[/QUOTE]
I would if I was 21, but in Florida the under 21 limit is .02, and I'm pretty sure it takes like half a shot to hit .02. So, I mean, I'd really rather not take the risk. It isn't worth it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']You say that like Rocko's ever known his limits.[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, I really do, I just choose to ignore them in most situations. If I was ever in such a situation where I had to do something like only drink a small amount, stay under .08 and drive home, I certainly could.

[quote name='Rocko']I would if I was 21, but in Florida the under 21 limit is .02, and I'm pretty sure it takes like half a shot to hit .02. So, I mean, I'd really rather not take the risk. It isn't worth it.

Hahaha, I really do, I just choose to ignore them in most situations. If I was ever in such a situation where I had to do something like only drink a small amount, stay under .08 and drive home, I certainly could.[/QUOTE]

Half a shot to hit .02? So in 2 shots you would be legally drunk? No way that's possible unless you are my mom or something. Plus if you are going to be drinking just a little while you are a DD why would you be getting shots? Beer would be a much better option.

P.S. You are lucky that they even give you 0.02. Texas has a zero tolerance policy.

[quote name='darthbudge']Half a shot to hit .02? So in 2 shots you would be legally drunk? No way that's possible unless you are my mom or something. Plus if you are going to be drinking just a little while you are a DD why would you be getting shots? Beer would be a much better option.

P.S. You are lucky that they even give you 0.02. Texas has a zero tolerance policy.[/QUOTE]

You're right, I totally overestimated. According to Wolfram Alpha, 2 shots (or beers) in one hour would put me over the under-21 limit as a ~200 lb male.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?...oodAlcohol.W_200lb&a=*FP.BloodAlcohol.S-_Male

Personally, 2 shots really do nothing for me. So, I mean, you're right, beer is definitely smarter, and a half shot would do nothing to me, but honestly, I'd rather just not drink. I'm not a fan of beer and I mean, why take the risk?

Hmm, got a beta invite for some game called Gotham Imposters. Never heard of it before but from a quick google search, it's a Batman FPS.

Also, how else would you bitch on the internet later if you had managed a drink?

[quote name='TheRock88']Hmm, got a beta invite for some game called Gotham Imposters. Never heard of it before but from a quick google search, it's a Batman FPS.[/QUOTE]

By the guys that did FEAR1+2, both Condemneds and the NOLF games. They know their FPS games. I figure Imposters is the reason they didn't do FEAR3.

Haha, I haven't even DD'd yet. I'm due to tomorrow for my gf and two of my friends. I'm hoping we'll get home early enough that I can sneak a few.

[quote name='TheRock88']Hmm, got a beta invite for some game called Gotham Imposters. Never heard of it before but from a quick google search, it's a Batman FPS.[/QUOTE]

Are you gonna use it?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']By the guys that did FEAR1+2, both Condemneds and the NOLF games. They know their FPS games. I figure Imposters is the reason they didn't do FEAR3.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Gives me some hope that it wont turn out to be shitty.

And yes, I'm gonna use it Lyrics

I was just browsing my post history. Other than myself, Lulu, Casey and Banky, the entire first page of my first OTT is all users who are long gone. That's kind of sad. :

I was thinking about Salim earlier this year when the US Open was on. There was some damn fine tennis played during that tournament.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Isn't that the show that claims aliens visited primitive man?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the show theorizes that ancient man had interactions with outer worldly beings and received knowledge/technology from these beings/aliens/gods/whatever.

Another Thursday, another shitty work schedule posted. January can't come soon enough. Of course, maybe if I'm lucky, things will be better by that point.

I should've never tried to fix my boss' laptop. This Trojan he has on it is called "sirefef.b" and upon googling it, the thing is a pain in the ass to remove. I tried a simple malwarebytes removal, but t didn't detect it. I tried MSE and it removed it, but when I restarted the laptop, windows would not start up and I had to system recover it to an earlier date. I think the only option left is to do a complete system restore and tell him to stop using bittorent.

[quote name='Eviltude']I don't get History anymore :([/QUOTE]

I don't get the channel either as I downgraded the cable because I don't watch TV. I instead opted to view at it on my parents 50 inch plasma :cool:

Also, most shows are streaming from History.com, well, at least the ones I am interested in.

[quote name='Dkellar']Yes, the show theorizes that ancient man had interactions with outer worldly beings and received knowledge/technology from these beings/aliens/gods/whatever.[/QUOTE]

yesitis2.gif

Yeah the rain has been out of control. Raining almost every day for the past month. Slugs and mushrooms everywhere. And today we're supposed to get about 3 inches. And then its to rain some more tomorrow, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. My town hasn't even recovered from the last spat of heavy rains from a few weeks ago. FEMA and Red Cross are still rolling around the area and most people haven't had insurance adjusters to see the damage to their houses yet.

They were saying on my local news that our rain surplus for the year is about to surpass our average yearly total. Also, we're about to break the record for the most rain in one year and we haven't even gotten to October yet.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

More rain for the next week...Makes me wonder what winter will be like.[/QUOTE]

If we're lucky, mother nature is getting all her precipitation out now and we'll have little to no snow.

I know I'm sick of the rain though. It can rain all it wants on mondays (when I'm off) and wednesdays (when I work fitting room). Leave the other days dry please.

The rain last night proved to me that I need new windshield wipers. I had damn near zero visibility as water was smeared across the window. And for some reason the roads here always have drainage issues or maybe it was just because the amount of rain. Needless to say, it was a long and painful drive.

Is the Turtle Beach X12 a decent gaming headset? It looks rather bulky and the wiring is kind of nutty, but I guess there's no way around that. On sale this week at the horrid kmart. Well, I'm not sure if the one across the street from work has any in stock, but was thinking of checking.

That game looks pretty dope.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Most of the old OTTers are gone. This is no forum, for old assholes.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I was thinking about Salim earlier this year when the US Open was on. There was some damn fine tennis played during that tournament.[/QUOTE]
Ah fuck!

[quote name='Brak']Salim Shady.[/QUOTE]
Salim Abdul Jabbar.

[quote name='crunchewy']Trader Joe's dark chocolate peanut butter cups are yummy.[/QUOTE]

Trader Joes and Whole Foods beloved grocery stores of Portland. I almost never shop there. 1. I can't really afford it. 2. Most of that Organic/Natural labeling is marketing and just pretenious to me.

Store brand Fred Meyers or even WinCo. I dislike shopping at Winco because it's somewhat ghetto (The ghetts) but it's cheap.

Going to send off three games to Amazon's trade in program for $30, and use that toward Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. A game I should maybe be emberassed to play but endlessly smashing up robots with anime characters screaming their lines can be enjoyable and relaxing.

I beg to differ on Trader Joe's. Actually their prices are good. Better then Giant Food. Yes, there are some higher priced items, but there's a lot of stuff that's cheaper than the big chains. And those dark chocolate peanut butter cups are dope.

[quote name='crunchewy']I beg to differ on Trader Joe's. Actually their prices are good. Better then Giant Food. Yes, there are some higher priced items, but there's a lot of stuff that's cheaper than the big chains. And those dark chocolate peanut butter cups are dope.[/QUOTE]

Yea, Trader Joes is pretty good. Cheap wine, cheap produce and tasty frozen food.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Yea, Trader Joes is pretty good. Cheap wine, cheap produce and tasty frozen food.[/QUOTE]

I like to get fruit from Trader Joe's. their oranges are excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back