You down wit' OTT? Yeah, you know me

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']GmooJ'ed.[/quote]

I knew I should have had the stain protection installed in the OTT....

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I hope this hasn't been done yet - I couldn't think of anything else...[/QUOTE]
It has...

[quote name='Brak']It has...[/quote]

fuck.

How about...um...
"We're selling OTT...holders. Made of OTT" ?

EDIT: Heh. My bad typing (And inability to not shift the second letter) got me past the fuck filter.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I hope this hasn't been done yet - I couldn't think of anything else...[/quote]

for weeks i've been telling lionhart that i needed to make that as an OTT! :applause:

now you just gotta post a link to the music videos of it.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']for weeks i've been telling lionhart that i needed to make that as an OTT! :applause:

now you just gotta post a link to the music videos of it.[/quote]

It was on my iPod earlier, and it could also be a reference to the front page post.

BTW: The wife was reading today's OTT, and now wants me to create an account for her, so she doesn't have to lurk on my login...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']fuck.

How about...um...
"We're selling OTT...holders. Made of OTT" ?

EDIT: Heh. My bad typing (And inability to not shift the second letter) got me past the fuck filter.[/QUOTE]
Actually, I think the person who did do it... like, did it wrong. It was so wrong / ambiguous that there was a 50% of people getting it.

My apologies to whomever that was.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']So someone offered me $1000 dollars for my dog the other day.

Damn. Decisions,Decisions.[/quote]

Or, did they want you to play your drums so it'll bark itself to death?

(WHomever gets that reference is going to seriously question my sexuality...)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']So someone offered me $1000 dollars for my dog the other day.

Damn. Decisions,Decisions.[/QUOTE]
Sold.

Ofcourse, it's alot easier to say when it's not my cute little puppy.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']It was on my iPod earlier, and it could also be a reference to the front page post.

BTW: The wife was reading today's OTT, and now wants me to create an account for her, so she doesn't have to lurk on my login...[/quote]

WifeOfPlume
Custom Title: I'm the Juggerbit.

[quote name='Pookymeister']did i miss the Plume boobs?[/quote]

that's gotta wifey's username. Plume Boobs. custom title as lionhart suggested, "juggerbit"

[quote name='tiredfornow']how many posts do OTT's go? 500? before they're locked?[/quote]

500 or as many as we can squeeze in before a mod comes by. friday nights are particularly infamous for OTTs running amok.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Yes.

Turns out it was adult film star Brandy Taylor... :whistle2:#
[/quote]

Ah, yea i got 5 gigs myself

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']So there's this girl, right...[/quote]

that's how every story starts about how some guy got arrested

[quote name='Pookymeister']Ah, yea i got 5 gigs myself[/quote]

The thing is, these look like they're original, taken by the guy himself. (I'm relying on his timestamps on his camera card.)

Which now makes me wonder: did he pay her for "private sessions"? (This guy is high up and well paid, so I'm sure he could afford it.)

[quote name='tiredfornow']how many posts do OTT's go? 500? before they're locked?[/QUOTE]
The record is one-zillion.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that's how every story starts about how some guy got arrested[/QUOTE]
And we all know what happens in jail...:roll:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']The thing is, these look like they're original, taken by the guy himself. (I'm relying on his timestamps on his camera card.)

Which now makes me wonder: did he pay her for "private sessions"? (This guy is high up and well paid, so I'm sure he could afford it.)[/QUOTE]
So whats up with the rest of those pics?:lol:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that's gotta wifey's username. Plume Boobs. custom title as lionhart suggested, "juggerbit"[/quote]

We're going back and forth - she wants something that references me, and I want her to have an unique ID that is not defined by me.

I wonder if "Girl Pocket" is taken...? :whistle2:k

The previous sentence is exactly why she wants her own account...

EDIT: She just read that and jokingly threatened to kill me....

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']that's how every story starts about how some guy got arrested[/quote]

HEY!

Detained for Questioning, Yes. Arrested? No.

The thing is like we totally like each other but I'm being a total pussy about actually asking her to be my girlfriend...

WTF GmooJ... :headache:

Man... I was going to make the next OTT and then my power went out. =(

"I've gOTT it, I've gOTT it! OTT sicks sevOTT phive thr33 OTT nigh-eee-ine!"

[quote name='Lynsanity']Off Topic Topic?[/QUOTE]
Mmmmyes.

[quote name='mr ryles']I can't beat psycho billy freakout on hard. I've tried for the last hour or so, and now my fingers hurt.[/quote]

I couldn't get it on medium. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']I couldn't get it on medium. :lol:[/quote]

I can only get four stars on it on medium.

Thanks a lot Guitar Hero for delaying my dinner!

I will now go get Subway.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']pussy ;)[/quote]

Pussywillow.

ftshl-pussywillow-01a_small.jpg

[quote name='Eviltude']Is this OTT title supposed to be related to the latest news on the front page? If not, what'd ya know, it is.[/quote]

Like I said earlier, I heard it on my iPod on the way to work so it has been stuck in my head all day. Then I saw Cheapy's post.

So I figured, why not, you know...roll with it.

No plans for tonight ... maybe I'll watch a DVD, or see if I can finish off God of War II. :whistle2:k

It's too bad I have to work at 10 tomorrow morning.

So I found out the answer I posed a couple OTTs ago about Kingdom Hearts. Heartless are called Heartless, not because, literally they have no heart, but instead because they are completely devoid of emotions, making them in terms of emotions heartless. Nobodies actually named themselves because they are technically not supposed to exist and are then shunned by people. They named themselves the non-existant ones, or the Nobodies.

My parents now seem to think I'm Godless now. They came to this conclusion when I got in an argument with them over when they're going to fucking let me get my driver's license (I've had a permit for 10 fucking months).
Whenever I ask them when I'm going to get it, they fire back "Inshallah," which means if/when God wills it, to which I replied "God has nothing to do with it, all I need is for you guys to take me to the damn DPS."

I'm convinced they just don't want to pay for fucking insurance (which I'm taking over for once I get a job in the summer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back