"You forgot I was a ninja, Mutha&#@&!"-The Official 'Sifl n' Olly' Thread

ricoraney

CAGiversary!
IMO one of the best shows to ever grace MTV! What happened though? Help me out and post some of your opinions and/or some of your fondest memories of this show. I might just send you a Chicken Flavored Air-Conditioner, courtesy of 'Precious Roy'! Cresent Fresh!

I just had to say the title of this thread is my favorite Sifl and Olly quote ever! I so wish the first two seasons would properly be released on DVD. Favorite character: Zafo

[quote name='elhefe23']I just had to say the title of this thread is my favorite Sifl and Olly quote ever! I so wish the first two seasons would properly be released on DVD. Favorite character: Zafo[/QUOTE]
I figured that only the truest of fans would catch that. I have a few of their DVD's I bought from Ebay. They were copies, but its the entire season including the lost episodes. Damn! I gotta find those things.

[quote name='specialk']you guys smell like old soup![/QUOTE]
No Precious. what about the 'Scarehookers' and the 'Foot-long Hamsters'?

I was on Youtube about 2 weeks ago and I looked up an episode. I showed my son, who is now nine. He was cracking up! It was the episode when Precious Roy was selling the Chicken-Flavored Air-Conditioners. Check this, a desktop oscilating fan with a piece of fried chicken tied to the front of the fan. WTF?! Talk about low-budget! I think it was manufactured by Daewoo.

"This is Precious Roy! And I'm not wearing any underpants!"

"No, Precious, we are talking about Civil War Corpses."

"Chicken Soup! Suckers!"

I loved that show man!

[quote name='Maklershed']Didnt they have that song about Particle Man? Or am I thinking of something else?[/QUOTE]

Particle Man is a song from They Might Be Giants off their Flood album

Particle Man was used on Tiny Toons.

God, SIfl and Olly was such a great show...I still have tapes and MP3s floating around here somewhere.

"Why do they call you 'Sifl'?"
"...you'll find out in about three days."

Or, the phrase I still use to this day, whenever they are complaining about something, "Dude, you've got some serious-ass [insert complaint] problems!"

Yes! Awesome! Oh, how I miss this show!

"This is Precious Roy, and the kids like to feed me hay!"
"Hey Precious, how about this elf hotel?"
"Buy my horse dividers! SUCKERS!!"

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Particle Man was used on Tiny Toons.

God, SIfl and Olly was such a great show...I still have tapes and MP3s floating around here somewhere.

"Why do they call you 'Sifl'?"
"...you'll find out in about three days."

Or, the phrase I still use to this day, whenever they are complaining about something, "Dude, you've got some serious-ass [insert complaint] problems!"[/QUOTE]
"Oh you know about the problems I've been having" "Sifl, you have some serious-ass hooker problems"

bread's done
Back