You got me hOTT and bOTThered. Be My Valentine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Beef or lamb?[/QUOTE]

Ground beef

[quote name='Rocko']I wish you could still see the users with the most posts.[/QUOTE]

Back about two or three years ago when you could still see a user list and sort by post count, I think Zewone had the most. Something tells me he fell way down in the list though. :lol:

My $169 tax return is going to go toward paying the $224 I got in tickets today for speeding and not wearing a seat belt. I wasn't even thinking because I was just going down the road. :|

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I really wish ESPN would fire Curt Shilling. He sucks.[/QUOTE]

I've given up on ESPN for just about everything. I couldn't watch/listen to a game with Joe Morgan on it. Add to it that John Kruk is a piece of shit, I switched to MLB Network for my baseball fix and just about any other network for my sports news.

Hello, OTT!

Cool Mini added the Dude to Zombiecide. Now it will definately his 1.3 Mil.

GARY.jpg

The Dude does not abide zombies!

ordered some comics and irn-bru as a birthday present to myself.

i remember trying that stuff many years ago. hopefully it tastes as good as i remember.

[quote name='Rocko']My $169 tax return is going to go toward paying the $224 I got in tickets today for speeding and not wearing a seat belt. I wasn't even thinking because I was just going down the road. :|[/QUOTE]
Life in the fast lane.

I e-filed back in February. Had my refund ($$$) deposited within a week.

Today marks day 2 out of the 8 I'm supposed to go in for. (one day's only a 5 hour shift that I agreed to do for some over time. That I'll probably regret come day 6 or 7

Morning, OTT.

Did I mention I finished The Witcher 2. Great game, but the story is confusing. Might warrant a second play through. Highly recommended if you've been thinking about it.

Now, what to attack in my backlog next...

We did our taxes today. Pretty decent refund, which I guess means we are doing it wrong, but I still like getting a little chunk of change.

[quote name='crunchewy']We did our taxes today. Pretty decent refund, which I guess means we are doing it wrong, but I still like getting a little chunk of change.[/QUOTE]

I like getting money back too. We usually end up getting $3000-$5000 back every year. Got less than that year because the wife went back to work.
The refund is always something we use for house improvements or a big purchase (car, etc).

The refund is usually spent and gone within a couple months.

Going to finish Portal 2 tonight. I have digital stuff in my Instant Game Collection from PS Plus that's over a year old that I need to at least try.
Lego Lord of the Rings is up on the shelf and pretty tempting too.

For anyone who plays World of Warcraft and uses Time Cards, the Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion for PC and Video Games at Target this week works on them. I just got 3 of them for $60. Also your Red Card also works for an additional 5% off.

The "How Did This Get Made?" podcast is my new favorite thing. I've gone through like 20 episodes in the past week.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Did I mention I finished The Witcher 2. Great game, but the story is confusing. Might warrant a second play through. Highly recommended if you've been thinking about it.

Now, what to attack in my backlog next...[/QUOTE]

Super Mario Brothers. Have you gotten to that one yet?

I don't know why but I bought that new Duke Nukem port on steam. So far it seems pretty solid but that game is old as shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cleveland sticking it LBJ and ending his streak tonight is pretty great. I know its the NBA, but I would be shocked if they blow a 26 point lead with 20 minutes to go.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']And just like that it's down to a ten point lead with a minute left in the 3rd.[/QUOTE]

Now its tied. I spoke way too soon.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Now its tied. I spoke way too soon.[/QUOTE]

I really want to see them break the record, just to witness history.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm sure the guy I bought this from did the same.

Hint: I paid more for this than I paid for SimCity last week.[/QUOTE]

I've seen what complete copies go for, so I can ballpark it.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I really want to see them break the record, just to witness history.

I've seen what complete copies go for, so I can ballpark it.[/QUOTE]

I hate the Heat so I always hope whoever they play kicks their ass. They are on par with the Yankees as far as how much I hate them.

[quote name='Maklershed']Super Mario Brothers. Have you gotten to that one yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and 2...3 is around here somewhere.

Morning..

Day 4 of work. Just 3 to go! Hopefully another quiet night. I spent about 2 hours last night doing nothing but scanning tags into the EMR. (electronic medical record)

And finished Portal 2. Game seemed definitely easier than the first. Not messing with the co-op stuff, although I do like the developer commentary.

[quote name='eldergamer']Morning..

Day 4 of work. Just 3 to go! Hopefully another quiet night. I spent about 2 hours last night doing nothing but scanning tags into the EMR. (electronic medical record)

And finished Portal 2. Game seemed definitely easier than the first. Not messing with the co-op stuff, although I do like the developer commentary.[/QUOTE]

Co-op has its own campaign and is definitely more challenging. I'd recommend it.

I haven't played it, but I had a 5 dollar certificate I haven't used it, so figured why not pick it up.

On that note, I can't decide whether to bite on Far Cry for $30 or see if it drops even further in price.

It's my birthday.

Unfortunately, it seems our expedition to food carts has been canceled due to lack of a sitter.

[quote name='Number83']For anyone who plays World of Warcraft and uses Time Cards, the Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion for PC and Video Games at Target this week works on them. I just got 3 of them for $60. Also your Red Card also works for an additional 5% off.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if you. Can do that with station cash for planet side

If you're getting over a grand from taxes you're letting the govt get too much of your money.

This year the state gave me back 700 and the Feds cost me 400. Nearly a wash.

I think I owe 200 to the state and 100 to the feds. The only way to not owe NY when you live here is to have them take out more than they do when you claim 0.

[quote name='munch']Anyone play prototype 2? Worth it for $5?[/QUOTE]

Not as good as the first one but was fun enough. Beat it in around 8 hours. No real drive to go back to it after that.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I can't believe NCSU choked this season away. Depressing.

At least there is a new Duck Tales game coming out.[/QUOTE]

FYI the Ducktales game is a remake of the first one. Wonder if they'll ever do something with the 2nd one? Would love to play it sometime but don't want to spend exorbitant amount of $ to play it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI the Ducktales game is a remake of the first one. Wonder if they'll ever do something with the 2nd one? Would love to play it sometime but don't want to spend exorbitant amount of $ to play it.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's 100% dependent upon the sales of this remake.

"I only watch movies that are based on toys or superheroes." - ITDEFX; LinkinPrime; ???

I started Skyrim again on the Xbaww. I lost all of my items on the PC version, which demotivated the shit out of me.

I really like playing as a Dark Elf, though. I like to try something different each time I play it, and this time I'm using only magic. (I do carry an emergency mace, though.)

All magic is so much fun. Disintegrating fools with fingertip electricity makes me feel like The Emperor. :drool:

Back to losing all of my shit on the PC:

I would store all of my shit in Meeko's Shack, which has a safe container in it. The DLC patch reset all of the contents of Meeko's Shack, for some reason, which refilled the dresser in his house with the original garbage that was in it, and wiped ALL of my stuff out of it.

I made a thread about it on the Steam boards, asking if anyone knew how to unpatch the game or revert it all, somehow, and about 20 people responded scolding me and shitting on me for putting my stuff in a container that wasn't in a home I owned. :lol:

Gamers are the worst. They smell just like used hot dog boiling water.

[quote name='Brak']I started Skyrim again on the Xbaww. I lost all of my items on the PC version, which demotivated the shit out of me.

I really like playing as a Dark Elf, though. I like to try something different each time I play it, and this time I'm using only magic. (I do carry an emergency mace, though.)

All magic is so much fun. Disintegrating fools with fingertip electricity makes me feel like The Emperor. :drool:

Back to losing all of my shit on the PC:

I would store all of my shit in Meeko's Shack, which has a safe container in it. The DLC patch reset all of the contents of Meeko's Shack, for some reason, which refilled the dresser in his house with the original garbage that was in it, and wiped ALL of my stuff out of it.

I made a thread about it on the Steam boards, asking if anyone knew how to unpatch the game or revert it all, somehow, and about 20 people responded scolding me and shitting on me for putting my stuff in a container that wasn't in a home I owned. :lol:

Gamers are the worst. They smell just like used hot dog boiling water.[/QUOTE]

I always pick the human class. I must be racist.

Well...why did you keep you stuff in somebody else's house? It's like this lady I know at work her keeps all her important documents in her recycling bin on her computer. **Goes off to boil moar hotdawgs.**

I'd like to play Bioshock Infinite, sure. But pay $50 for it? No.
It's still going to be the same game 6 months from now when the price drops to $30 or $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back