You guys start your Christmas shopping yet?

VANDALHEART

CAGiversary!
What? You haven't? No problem! I stumbled upon this when looking for a Harvest Moon plush for my friend:

http://www.amazon.com/McDonalds-Ronald-McDonald-stuffed-whistle/dp/B001QMEF5W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323483698&sr=8-1

813vtIgZAyL._AA1500_.jpg

No kidding, that's the first result I got after doing a search for "Harvest Moon plush" on amazon. Be glad you now have something to buy for your loved ones and friends. No need to repay me for this favor. Now, on to finding a Harvest Moon plush...

[quote name='lokizz']isnt that what black friday and cyber monday are for?[/QUOTE]

Those days are to buy stuff for yourself cause they're crazy insane on sale and everyone else can have the damn amazon result when you search for a harvest moon plush.

No. It hasn't set in that Christmas is a no more than a few weeks away...I'm probably going to wait until the weekend before.

I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping. I made Black Friday my bitch and got the majority of my shopping done just on that day alone. I have to shop for my mom and my girlfriend's parents, and then I'm completely done. This is the earliest I've ever been done. Feels good man. Feels real good.

OP

That's a killer Ronald, and I mean killer...

I try to stick to online retail as much as possible these days. Now that I can link my Discover Card reward points straight into Amazon and use any amount, Amazon has certainly become my go-to place.

Nah, I wait until just a few days before Christmas because I like shopping when there's a crapload of people also buying things with wanton abandon (same reason I like going out on Black Friday).

Also, that clown is messed up.

[quote name='Old_School']OP

That's a killer Ronald, and I mean killer...

I try to stick to online retail as much as possible these days. Now that I can link my Discover Card reward points straight into Amazon and use any amount, Amazon has certainly become my go-to place.[/QUOTE]

Very cool man. I got the Amazon Visa card and I get tons of points for everything. My last purchase was paid for all by points. It kicks ass.

Strangely enough when I Google "juggalo child-bearing hips", the first hit is "Urban Dictionary: Child Beating" rather than what you found.

RonaldMcJuggalo.jpg

bread's done
Back