You guys think this is a good deal for $75 not including shipping?

BrokenFist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just started getting into the Dreamcast so I'm not too familiar with the games and was thinking about buying a bundle of them. I was told none are sega all star titles and all are complete in very good condition. What do you guys think....$75 not including shipping a good deal for these games?

Aero Wings 2
Airforce Delta
Army Men Sarge’s Heroes
Caution Seaman (no mic)
Crazy Taxi
Crazy Taxi 2
Deep Fighter
Evolution the World of Sacred Device
Gundam Side Story 0079 Rise from the Ashes
House of the Dead 2
Hydro Thunder
Quake III Arena
Sega GT
Sega Rally
Shenmue
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Soul Calibur
Star Lancer
Star Wars Episode I Racer
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
Trick Style
Vigilante 8 2nd Offence
Virtual On Oratorio Tangram

Looks a bit pricey to me, alot of those games are crap. In my humble opinion, the only games worth a damn in that collection are:

Crazy Taxi
Shenmue
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Soul Calibur

...and you can get them much cheaper then $75

That's a really high price tag for many common games. Most of those games are garbage. You can find better bundle or prices on ebay. Strangly enough, I got almost the same games you list from a ebay seller, but it included samba amingo with maracas. Try to haggle the price down. If that doesn't work, just go on ebay and find some auctions. There are some hidden gems there. I seen some bundles go much lower then expect with far better game, namely the capcom games.

Yeah, it all depends if you're looking to collect or not. There's a lot of good stuff in there I enjoyed at least. If you want all of those games I'd haggle down to 60 shipped or better.

bread's done
Back