You Have 100,000 Dollars And One Day To Spend It, What do you do with it?

[quote name='englishsandwich']Two chicks at the same time.[/QUOTE]
lol

I would probably give it to my mom to pay her debt lol and what ever is left over I would buy all the ps3 games i would want and a wii with mario games.

I would find a place I like that might have some cheap houses or a fixer-upper and move in.

So a house, I would try to find a house.

dg008_021vp_450.jpg

What I would NOT get: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...226094757QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250226094757

I would buy a pool, fill it with money, and then swim for the next week or two until the novelty of swimming in a pool of money goes away. I'd need to find the proper ratio of pool size to cost, but I'm sure it would work out fine in the end.

[quote name='Wyatt']I would buy a pool, fill it with money, and then swim for the next week or two until the novelty of swimming in a pool of money goes away. I'd need to find the proper ratio of pool size to cost, but I'm sure it would work out fine in the end.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind you have a single day to spend all of the money. If you whish to spend 100,000 swimming in coins for a day that's great but that my friend seems like a total waste. Tsk Tsk...

First pay off my debts, then use the rest as a down payment for a house.

BUT, if I have to "buy" something, I would buy a Gucci, LV, Burberry, Hermes, etc bag (one of each) plus any wallets and accessories to match from each European / Italy countries it is made from (I know, I'm such a girl). Then use the rest of the money to go to Japan and have a ball at Tokyo Disneyland.

I prefer paying off my debts and then use the rest as down payment. A girl can dream to own those bags all at once. *sigh*

[quote name='JMEPO']Keep in mind you have a single day to spend all of the money. If you whish to spend 100,000 swimming in coins for a day that's great but that my friend seems like a total waste. Tsk Tsk...[/quote]

Where I live, a pool could probably increase the value of a house by over 100 thousand dollars. Even if the coins weren't able to be spent after the day had passed, it still wouldn't be a horrible idea. While I was being slightly satirical (a mix of bills and coins would be better to swim in, actually), making an investment on a new house or upgrades on a house wouldn't be a horrible idea.

[quote name='sailorchrono']If not... I guess I would treat my mom and sister and friends to a wild, crazy, decadent day/night out :D[/quote]

I hope this isn't in the "two chicks at the same time" sense...

if its nothing I can keep when I am done with it I would probably book a world vacation or have the best 24 hrs any man could have in a brothel

I'm not sure how many chimpanzees you can buy with 100K, but I'd get 100K's worth of chimpanzees. I'd then let them loose in Buffalo.

Actually I might save 25K for myself and buy some random stuff to make myself feel cool. So only 75K worth of Apes.

Let's see...
-
Down payment on a house
Purchase of an international time share
Pay off college loans (....$#!@ school, not accepting my first born child when I have them!)
Buy a better (used)(lol) car
Pay for my bartenders license and bartender school (*shrug*)
Pay for every single IT cert out there
Buy future plane tickets for Europe and Asia
Buy all the CAGers willing to come to Atlanta pizza - the team that plays together, eats together, and parties together - might as well be family.
Put down payment on the moms house
Buy a 30 day cruise (only about ....$14,000ish)
Build a gaming machine....that's actually able to play the (mehish) Crysis...x9
Buy a cell phone which has a working calculator - my current believes that 1+1=31
Buy some homeless people some hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts
Head to China and get some tennis shoes then come back to the US and sell e'm for 40x the price I payed.
Stop all straight to dvd Disney releases.
Stop all movie based video games (WTH is there a Jumpers video game!?)
Invest in some stocks
Invest in some young kid who wants to invent something to change the world. (>< I'm only 20 but I can't invent crap :( )

Uhh.....I've covered a lot more than 100,000 but I can do all that in 24 hours. Just pay for everything that day and do whatever when I get time. *nod*
....So anyone wanna give me $100,000?

Free pizza?

Pay off my student loans - $30,000
Buy one of those hippie hybrids or other super low cost of ownership car - $15,000
Bunch of stuff I don't need, but is cool to have anyways - $5,000
Invest the rest - $50,000

Probably get a PS3 and 360 plus the games I want for them than I'd buy all the DS,PSP, and Wii games I want. Than I'd put the rest in the bank.

bread's done
Back