You have bad taste in music

Sounds more like an arrogant jackass to me!
If he thinks the music sucks he shouldn't go forcing his thoughts on those folks who do like it. They paid good money to go see the concert, let them enjoy it.

[quote name='johnnyoski']Sounds more like an arrogant jackass to me!
If he thinks the music sucks he shouldn't go forcing his thoughts on those folks who do like it. They paid good money to go see the concert, let them enjoy it.[/quote]

I think it's pretty funny. I doubt that guy is going to ruin seeing Justin dance for any of the 13 year old girls attending the concert.

Good stuff.

He can do whatever he wants at those concerts, its not like I would be seen at any of them.
People like this guy just seem to have too much time on their hands. If something sucks just don't listen to it or stay away from it.
I just find less and less humor in morons like this... must be my old age.

Wow. So the 'sucky' musicians still get his money? Hmm...
And I agree with Johnnyoski as well. Everyone has his own opinion, but it sounds like he's trying to force his on others.
I wonder what sort of music he does like?

[quote name='hutno']likewise what a waste of your life[/quote]

He said, typing on the forums at a VIDEO GAME WEB SITE.

Its all in the eyes of the beholder.

He gets to make some $$ off of t-shirts he's selling, while amusing/annoying people over his opinions.

Actually, that last sentence sounds much like todays musicians...

I saw this site a few days ago...I agreed with the choices he made for the bad musicians (except, maybe Train), but the movies of him are completely unfunny. I was expecting more from a site like this, he just comes off in the videos as a pompous douchebag.

It was amusing... I don't think I'd waste my time bothering people by doing what he's doing, I'd rather spend that time making good music.

There's nothing wrong with listening to "bad" music if you like it

I know one day someone is going to beat his a** especially w/ all the drunk people at concerts. Hell some of the bands he listed ( rock ) I listen to .

I hate people who think they are better than others because they have different taste in music and other media. This guy can suck a big one.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I hate people who think they are better than others because they have different taste in music and other media. This guy can suck a big one.[/quote]

I take it you're not a maddox fan ;)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I hate people who think they are better than others because they have different taste in music and other media. This guy can suck a big one.[/quote]

I take it you're not a maddox fan ;)[/quote]

Either that or he's a big agulara/ Timberlake fan.

[quote name='Ericnmel99'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I hate people who think they are better than others because they have different taste in music and other media. This guy can suck a big one.[/quote]

I take it you're not a maddox fan ;)[/quote]

Either that or he's a big agulara/ Timberlake fan.[/quote]

Or it could be I just respect other peoples opinions. I think all of the music he insults is utter crap. But I dont tell my friends that they have bad taste. I try to keep it to myself.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Or it could be I just respect other peoples opinions.[/quote]
that's your first mistake. not everyone's opinion is worth respecting.

some might say my opnion isn't worth respecting, but those people are just showing how much their opinion doesn't matter by stating such an obviously incorrect opinion.

but seriously, i have a hard time figuring out why there are so many people who are all offended by this guy when it seems like most everyone agrees that the music he is ripping on does, in fact, suck.

by the way, i think i am better than others because i have different taste in music and other media.

That music really does suck. It is faceless corporate rock. Respect other peoples opinions? Please, we don't do that in america. Ever had someone try to convert you to a religion or a political idea? Go to the political forums here and see how much respect is bandied about.

bread's done
Back