You know you spend way too much time at CAG when ...

Naughty_Insomniac

CAGiversary!
You know you spend way too much time at CAG when you see a commercial for a TV show called "Tru Calling" and say (out loud even) ... calling TRU, I wonder if they're having another 3-for-2 sale.

D'OH!! Boy did I feel stupid! :mrgreen:

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']...you rather be online finding deals than playing the games you got deals on.[/quote]

Damn straight. I got 6 games in the past week through trading and/or deals and I don't really feel like playing them., but I'm still trying to find more deals for more games I won't play

...Spend time scouring the Statistics board to see if your name is on there... (and if so, how to legitimitely keep it that way...)

[quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']...you rather be online finding deals than playing the games you got deals on.[/quote]

Damn straight. I got 6 games in the past week through trading and/or deals and I don't really feel like playing them., but I'm still trying to find more deals for more games I won't play[/quote]
:lol:

That's how I am. Now it's more fun buying the games than playing them. :(

The main problem is not enough time to play.

[quote name='Freshwillis'][quote name='magilacudy'][quote name='D4rkewolfe']...you rather be online finding deals than playing the games you got deals on.[/quote]

Damn straight. I got 6 games in the past week through trading and/or deals and I don't really feel like playing them., but I'm still trying to find more deals for more games I won't play[/quote]
:lol:

That's how I am. Now it's more fun buying the games than playing them. :(

The main problem is not enough time to play.[/quote]

So sad and yet so true.

I am so glad that I will have 2 months of vacation coming up in May. Though with classes at night, trust me, I am ready to really get into my gaming. Then again...I might just be on FFXI instead of playing the other games...man...decisions, decisions.

Haha.. I didn't realize I'm in the top few of every category. I guess you know you spend too much time in here when that happens... =P

[quote name='moiety']...when CAG is set as your homepage.

(Not true for me, but there's gotta be at least one of you out there!)[/quote]

Man, I have it as my homepage too. I check this site more than all the other sites i visit combined.

Im a network admin so im on cag about 5 hours a day. And it isn't uncommon for people to dream about work... so actually once in awhile i dreamed i was browsing the forums here when i was sleeping :p

wow thats bad!

But sadly I do All of the above!

Maybe I should spend this time playing the games so i can get more games!

Im going to go play now!

I'll be back in about a hour! ha ha

no really

When you ask the people at the counter which is the better game, the 10 dollar year-old or the 20 dollar one. And expect them to give a fair answer.

[quote name='moiety']...when CAG is set as your homepage.

(Not true for me, but there's gotta be at least one of you out there!)[/quote]

Hells yeah, you know that be true.

hells yeah about:blank. Every time I see someone start up IE and see it load up Yahoo I die a little inside. You lose like 5 seconds a day waiting for it to finish loading. 5 seconds that could be spent refreshing CAG!

When your on here more than Playing the games you got.
Wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom , but really to check the site.
You get yelled at by your gf for being on the site.

[quote name='m_d_amore']When your on here more than Playing the games you got.
Wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom , but really to check the site.
You get yelled at by your gf for being on the site.[/quote]

haha... were you really yelled at by your gf? You should've told her the money you save would go to gifts for her or some BS like that...

EDIT: ok, I'm deleting the contents of this post. It's been here long enough and gotten no response, which I guess is a good thing. :oops:

Haha, no one will ever know what was posted here!

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']...you stay online for hours longer then you meant to, just to refresh the pages of CAG to see if someone responded.[/quote]

I'm guilty!

[quote name='Santorum X'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']...you stay online for hours longer then you meant to, just to refresh the pages of CAG to see if someone responded.[/quote]

I'm guilty![/quote]

yay! i'm not the only one...

You're shocked to see
'View posts since last visit (0)'.
I was only here ten minutes ago, *surely* someone has had something to say in that time?

at work my browser loads about:blank, at home it loads my bookmarks. My wife's loads some huge interactive javascript-laden music page that takes like nine minutes to load up. I'm like, what a waste of time. Whenever I use her computer and bring up IE, I'm always like 'ESC ESC ESC ESC' gotta stop it!

this site doesn't save me money.. I get games cheap, but I spend way too much money on games these days.. I got a problem.

bread's done
Back