you may have some fun with this

it doesnt work for me...i just tested it out with my cell phone and home phone and it says it ended the call

AMAZING idea though!!!!! and that was a funny gamestop call lol

This kind of reminds me when there was that one site that cataloged webcams that people could publically access.

Some CAGs found one that displayed this donut shop's phone number, and then they would call it and say things like "I'm watching you on the internet!"

For some reason, that still cracks me up to this day.

*giggle* tee hee

man i was masturbating to that female gamestop workers voice O.O

I bet she was really hot...and dont ban me...im lonely T_T

EDIT: ^^^^ WTF? Ban this muthafucka.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']is it possible to do this with a random person in the phonebook and 911?
not giving any ideas, but just wondering[/quote]
It says not to use it with LAW ENFORCEMENT.

You'll ruin it for everybody.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']EDIT: ^^^^ WTF? Ban this muthafucka.

It says not to use it with LAW ENFORCEMENT.

You'll ruin it for everybody.[/quote]

OH MY GOD

i just said i wasnt giving any ideas

i wanted to see if people could do this, because it would be pretty destructive

I AM NOT SUPPORTING THIS

[quote name='becuzimbrown']is it possible to do this with a random person in the phonebook and 911?
not giving any ideas, but just wondering[/quote]

....read the rules idiot.

I agree not to use this tool to connect law enforcement agencies or other government agencies.
I acknowledge that my IP and message information will be logged for security purposes.

I agree that I am fully accountable for repercussions as a result of using this tool.

I understand that in some states, recording of phone conversations maybe considered illegal and I am fully accountable for any/all legal repercussions as a direct result of using this tool, indemifying and holding WizTeen Inc. harmless.

I agree to notify each of the callers before the prank is initiated, receiving permission to record their conversation.

I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site editor and the site editor's subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, that may be made by any third party, due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this web site or service.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']....read the rules idiot.

I agree not to use this tool to connect law enforcement agencies or other government agencies.
I acknowledge that my IP and message information will be logged for security purposes.

I agree that I am fully accountable for repercussions as a result of using this tool.

I understand that in some states, recording of phone conversations maybe considered illegal and I am fully accountable for any/all legal repercussions as a direct result of using this tool, indemifying and holding WizTeen Inc. harmless.

I agree to notify each of the callers before the prank is initiated, receiving permission to record their conversation.

I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site editor and the site editor's subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, that may be made by any third party, due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this web site or service.
[/quote]

sorry

had no idea

[quote name='becuzimbrown']sorry

had no idea[/quote]

you are not forgiven. You do penance by leaving me alone with your girlfriend in a hotel room for the night.

[quote name='chickensit']you are not forgiven. You do penance by leaving me alone with your girlfriend in a hotel room for the night.[/quote]

you're not forgiven either for your stupidity. May CAG have mercy on your soul.

[quote name='chickensit']you are not forgiven. You do penance by leaving me alone with your girlfriend in a hotel room for the night.[/quote]

i vote for him for the only other guy on CAG that people hate more than me

EDIT: this things still not working for my phone...is it my cell/home phone? or is it a problem with the site?

Ahahahah this shit is fucking great I'm fucking with my girl and her roommate right now:

b: im like really creeped out
b: i feel like i want to leave my house
b: our phones are posesed
occ linkn: ahahha your phone is fucking up
b: and it dosnt say she dialed me either
occ linkn: turn it off then turn it back on
occ linkn: ur phone probly keeps calling hers

this is the greatest invention ever this is when i told her it was me:

b: omg im so going to fuck you up when i see youu
occ linkn: ahhahahahahhhah
b: do you no the week we have had
occ linkn: hahahhah come on it was good
b: we were about to cry
occ linkn: ahhah im sorry
b: you are so on my shit list
occ linkn: ahhah come on
b: we were like really freaking out
b: liz peed with the bathroom door open

[quote name='Technique']I just tried this out with 2 GameStops that are basically 2 minutes from each other. One is in the mall and one is right outside of the mall in a sort of strip mall.
Here's the first one: http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/22363/EVILOP-32071.wav
The second: http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/22363/EVILOP-32242.wav
:rofl: lmao Tell me what you think.[/quote]

LMAO!!! that second call was gold.... its like beauty and the geek. That guy sounded like he was gonna nut himself "Whoa, a girl called me, whooooooa, she knows where my gamestop is!! HAwT!!"

I cannot even imagine this scenario in person! and the best part? at the end she says "he hung up on me!" lol

We need more of these...

Alright guys...I might be really blind and not seeing it. But where is like....a list of phone calls I can listen to? All I can find is those sound board pranks...

[quote name='chakan']*humbly bows*

I think Gamestop and Rockstar Games should call, too, but I ran out of my 2 minutes for the day[/QUOTE]

HAHA, where'd you find his number? I'll do it? I figured out a way to get more minutes, but it's kind of a SEECRIT though.

[quote name='Technique']HAHA, where'd you find his number? I'll do it? I figured out a way to get more minutes, but it's kind of a SEECRIT though.[/quote]

Google

"Jack Thompson contact info"

google and digg are your friends. He didn't pick up the first time, but did the second!

Please don't mention HIS name, by the way, as he googles himself constantly.

Sexual pun intended.

[quote name='nativetongue88']if you guys want a good laugh call 2 chinese food take out place. its amazing.[/quote]
Already been done:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/7TXjtbl2y3U[/media]

[quote name='Technique']I figured out a way to get more minutes, but it's kind of a SEECRIT though.[/quote]

I spent half an hour trying to do that and nothing worked :/

bread's done
Back