You OTT to watch what you eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Strell']Watching that video makes me want to play Metroid.[/quote]

Kraid? Sonofabitch. I swear that bitch ate a few too many super missles during my last trip to Brinstar. Motherfucker.

Mox- Yeah. Other than anticipating the 2 games I just ordered from Amazon, D/P is the game I'm most looking forward to playing.

I'm really tempted to preorder both from GS and sell one here on CAG at like a 5 dollar loss, just for the stylus.

Or I could keep both. Makes for easy trading. :lol:

Maybe I could try to complete a pokedex for once.

Which would involve trading from R/S/E, and therefore FR/LE, probably.

*fanboygasm*

I can't wait.

god damn it i have to figure out a way to go to sleep on time every night. THis staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning has to stop.

Dude in the OP video said he's 530lbs. I'm a fat son of a bitch but that type of fat person hurts us all. Nothing wrong with pride in your fatness but when you make a video like that your just giving people who hate the "fatties" fuel for their fire.

[quote name='Strell']But he owns up to it.

"Cuz I eat and take a nap."[/QUOTE]

I did laugh hard when he said that line though. He weighs 530lbs damn!

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']No comment.

Thank you DIY Bob (Dkellar) and CitizenB for the heads up on the link.[/QUOTE]

No prob thats what I'm here for...I think.

Wii post! This took an excessive amount of time, effort, and concentration to type. Night for real this time, OTT.

[quote name='CitizenB']Dude in the OP video said he's 530lbs. I'm a fat son of a bitch but that type of fat person hurts us all. Nothing wrong with pride in your fatness but when you make a video like that your just giving people who hate the "fatties" fuel for their fire.[/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention the part where he has, I'm guessing, about cup size D man-titties.

That guy isn't fat, he's immense.

[quote name='Dkellar']Well, looks like I won't be getting any sleep today thanks to the fucking dog.[/QUOTE]

Make a game out of it. Tie a beer to him next time he starts shaking. Then stick it back in the fridge ask someone to get it for you. They if a nice person will open it spray themselves with said shaken beer.

Have him make ice cream. The list goes on. I'm sure strell might have some good suggestions.

Anyone else think that the BB thread has blown up quicker then any other thread in CAG history. 30283 views in less then a day.

Morning OTT. First time in a while that I've gotten up to listen to what little the gf gets to do, on air. Woo.[quote name='Dkellar']Cool beans, the dog had another seizure.[/QUOTE] I like to say "neato frijolitos". :lol:

My gf finally watched Army of Darkness this weekend. She actually sits next to/underneath an AoD poster, at work. Her mini review? "Goofy as fuck, yo." :lol:

[quote name='CitizenB']Make a game out of it. Tie a beer to him next time he starts shaking. Then stick it back in the fridge ask someone to get it for you. They if a nice person will open it spray themselves with said shaken beer.

Have him make ice cream. The list goes on. I'm sure strell might have some good suggestions.[/QUOTE]

We have no alcohol here nor do we have the ingredients to make ice cream :/.

I was able to get a few hours of sleep as the dog was able to hold his bladder. I'd take him out, 10 minutes after coming back in he would start whining. Back outside, he pees another three times. And repeat. My solution: I took his water bowl away from him. It fucking raining here and I'm soaked.

I won a copy of the 2-disc reissue of Pavement's Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain on eBay last night for like $9 total. That's pretty flippin' sweet.

Awesome! My Amazon.jp order shipped via DHL Express, meaning it will get here in 2-3 days at most! I selected the snail mail option which is 3-4 weeks. I love free upgrades! Now, to gather my resources as DHL will try to send me a custom fees bill and books, dvds, cds, games, etc. are not hit with any custom tax.

I started watching Eraserhead last night, but I had to turn it off halfway (which I hate doing) because I was exhausted.

Loved what I saw, though. The word "awkward" doesn't begin to describe that film.

Does anybody have any gardening experience ie. growing vegetables? I'm going to start a garden soon as spring is approaching quickly.

I shoveled about ten minutes after getting up. I hate this weather.

My parents are telling me I should major in business and not film. I wonder if this is a good idea. I want to go into film, but I do have business-like qualities...

[quote name='prmononoke']I shoveled about ten minutes after getting up. I hate this weather.

My parents are telling me I should major in business and not film. I wonder if this is a good idea. I want to go into film, but I do have business-like qualities...[/QUOTE]

How about you major in business, minor in film or major in film, minor in business. Or you could do a dual major! All in all, do what you feel like majoring in as your parents are just looking after your welfare for the life after college. With a business degree, you probably will be able to find a job with a decent pay while a film degree you may have some trouble with.

[quote name='prmononoke']I shoveled about ten minutes after getting up. I hate this weather.

My parents are telling me I should major in business and not film. I wonder if this is a good idea. I want to go into film, but I do have business-like qualities...[/QUOTE]
I've been studying film on my own, as I don't have any way to get into film school (I guess).

I take video editing in college, though.

[quote name='Dkellar']How about you major in business, minor in film or major in film, minor in business. Or you could do a dual major! All in all, do what you feel like majoring in as your parents are just looking after your welfare for the life after college. With a business degree, you probably will be able to find a job with a decent pay while a film degree you may have some trouble with.[/quote]

Yeah, my mom suggested doing a dual major, but that would take longer than normal college. My original plan was to minor in business, but I may major in business, minor in film, and then then fund my films with the money I make from business.

[quote name='Brak']I've been studying film on my own, as I don't have any way to get into film school (I guess).

I take video editing in college, though.[/quote]

Have you done any film work? My only experience has been making a few short films with my friends. I'm planning on writing a script pretty soon.

[quote name='prmononoke']Have you done any film work? My only experience has been making a few short films with my friends. I'm planning on writing a script pretty soon.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much the same, here.

I've got a few script ideas, but they're dramas and surrealist dramas of epic proportions, so they're not anything I could do now.

I'm planning a surreal monthly "television" show that I'm going to begin filming this summer -- having a hard time figuring out how I want to do it, creatively.

Here's a very short film I made, when I had access to a greenscreen:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR8L1TCf-kQ[/media]

[quote name='Dkellar']...gray primer...[/quote]
we talked to the guy in the paint department at lowes and he wasn't some punk teenager, he actually seemed to know what he was talking about. he said we could get the blue-tinted primer and we would still need to do 2 coats of the navy, or we could just do 3 coats of the navy without a primer since the wall is a flat white and basically the same as a white primer. this way, we only bought 1 can of paint.

It doesn't take that much extra time. I am double majoring in history and political science and it is just an extra 33 hours. A few summer courses could keep you on track for graduating on time, or taking 18 hours a couple of semesters could as well.

[quote name='Brak']Pretty much the same, here.

I've got a few script ideas, but they're dramas and surrealist dramas of epic proportions, so they're not anything I could do now.

I'm planning a surreal monthly "television" show that I'm going to begin filming this summer -- having a hard time figuring out how I want to do it, creatively.

Here's a very short film I made, when I had access to a greenscreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR8L1TCf-kQ[/quote]
Very strange, but good editing job.

Anyway, go here to see the films my friends and I made. You wanna start off with Over the Hills, and then Over the Fields. Unfortunately, I don't think the third film is uploaded. Also unfortunately, at the time of the uploading, we couldn't get Director status, so we had to split each part up into about five minute segments.

Also, these films were made for school, so a lot of the humor may be lost on basically everyone. Hopefully not though.

[quote name='Dkellar']Does anybody have any gardening experience ie. growing vegetables? I'm going to start a garden soon as spring is approaching quickly.[/quote]

yup. what do you wanna know? i r0x0rz teh g4rd3nz.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']It doesn't take that much extra time. I am double majoring in history and political science and it is just an extra 33 hours. A few summer courses could keep you on track for graduating on time, or taking 18 hours a couple of semesters could as well.[/quote]

I may do a double major, but I guess it all depends. Since the beginning, I've been a little skeptical about majoring in film here, as I get the feeling that a film degree really doesn't matter unless you go to a school that's known for it's film program, such as FSU or UCLA.

Also, does anyone mind if I post 8 youtube clips in one post? If not I'll just post the films that I linked to.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']yup. what do you wanna know? i r0x0rz teh g4rd3nz.[/quote]

What the hell?

You bake, garden, and praise double penetration.

What kind of creature are you?

Lionhart better be smokin' hot.

[quote name='prmononoke']Very strange, but good editing job.

Anyway, go here to see the films my friends and I made. You wanna start off with Over the Hills, and then Over the Fields. Unfortunately, I don't think the third film is uploaded. Also unfortunately, at the time of the uploading, we couldn't get Director status, so we had to split each part up into about five minute segments.

Also, these films were made for school, so a lot of the humor may be lost on basically everyone. Hopefully not though.[/QUOTE]
What I've watched so far is good. Some good shots in there.

The funny thing about that exOrcise bike video I posted is that I shot and filmed that within three hours, in one class sitting.

[quote name='Brak']What I've watched so far is good. Some good shots in there.

The funny thing about that exOrcise bike video I posted is that I shot and filmed that within three hours, in one class sitting.[/quote]

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the camerawork (as I acted...), but I mainly did screenwriting and stuff related to that. I helped with some of the shots, but mainly that stuff was left up to one of my friends.

Also, three hours? Damn. That's impressive.

Holy shit, the most hilarious thing was just on discovery.

They're covering the making of mannequins and when the white foam woman came out of the machine they censored the nipples.

Protect the children from the sinful fake white foam nipples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back