You want a group lowball, come here!

Hmm...I've got some stuff to get rid of, but who would be interested? Here are some things:

360 - Arcade console w/ original equipment in original box - A- (has slight black mark on side, never had RROD)
PC - Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (sealed)
PC - Two Worlds Epic Edition (sealed)
PS2 - Mana Khemia 2 Limited Edition (generic GameStop case)
PS3 - MOVE Sports Champion Bundle (sealed)
PSX - Parasite Eve - B+ (case, manual, bonus disc)
SNES - Populous - B (cart only)
Anime - Gantz Perfect Score Collection - C (plastic on top of box is frayed, pinhole dent in the Gantz shell)

I might participate if I think I can actually get some good prices here. ;)

[quote name='MasaTFC']lol how OLD are you talking seth? I am talking like Kings Quest, Space Quest etc with boxes and instructions/disc in excellent shape My dad was very particular about his PC games. There are a bunch of those laying around at my mums house and she ain't playing 'em.:lol: [/QUOTE]

If they wouldn't mind selling them I would love to drop some bids on them. Kings Quest, Police Quest, Gabriel Knight, Might & Magic 7 For Blood & Honor.. Man if I could get my hands on the original Big Box copy of these titles I'd die a happy man.

[quote name='Setherial']If they wouldn't mind selling them I would love to drop some bids on them. Kings Quest, Police Quest, Gabriel Knight, Might & Magic 7 For Blood & Honor.. Man if I could get my hands on the original Big Box copy of these titles I'd die a happy man.[/QUOTE]
hahahahaha :applause:

[quote name='Blade']Hmm...I've got some stuff to get rid of, but who would be interested? Here are some things:

360 - Arcade console w/ original equipment in original box - A- (has slight black mark on side, never had RROD)
PC - Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (sealed)
PC - Two Worlds Epic Edition (sealed)
PS2 - Mana Khemia 2 Limited Edition (generic GameStop case)
PS3 - MOVE Sports Champion Bundle (sealed)
PSX - Parasite Eve - B+ (case, manual, bonus disc)
SNES - Populous - B (cart only)
Anime - Gantz Perfect Score Collection - C (plastic on top of box is frayed, pinhole dent in the Gantz shell)

I might participate if I think I can actually get some good prices here. ;)[/QUOTE]

I think you have a decent bunch of items...ever run a lowball before?

Anyways...I will be adding Rogue Galaxy, Link's Awakening and Kingdom Hearts to the lowball. Maybe Shining Force 2...not sure if that makes my contribution good enough or if I should get more stuff...

and i have done 3 lowballs myself, have PP and AP and take cash, and i would like to think i have a pretty good rep around here. as far as I know only DudeImGodly, God, adn the 1994 Denver broncos team hate me (don't ask)

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']I think you have a decent bunch of items...ever run a lowball before?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I've never done one before. I was going to a few years ago, but life got in the way and I was never able to complete my list. I've been holding onto lots of items for far too long. Then there's this issue of me overvaluing some of my items and being disappointed with the price when they go on ebay... =\

Hmm...I think that happens with everyone. You see what it could go for on ebay and get excited and then when it doesn't, you wonder why you bothered. That could happen in a lowball as well (Since it works in the same general fashion as ebay) but again, people can get caught up (and they will) in the lowball and sometimes bid more than you were expecting. You take the good with the bad...I suppose. At least that's been my experience.

[quote name='Setherial']If they wouldn't mind selling them I would love to drop some bids on them. Kings Quest, Police Quest, Gabriel Knight, Might & Magic 7 For Blood & Honor.. Man if I could get my hands on the original Big Box copy of these titles I'd die a happy man.[/QUOTE]

When I say old Seth, I am talking about 3.5 disk and not CD disc lol.
Well maybe the "newer" Kings/Space Quest are CD, but I remember playing the first 3 or 4 Kings Quest on 3.5 (or 3 1/4, its late and I just took a Poli Sci final). If you still in I will dig them out.

Anywho, I have some SNES games (Uniracers, Zombies ate my neighbors, I think Super Mario World) and some NES games (Strider, Gauntlet 2, maybe Iron Sword 2). A few comics as well (late 80's early 90's marvel shit, Infinity Gauntlet Limited Edition Pack that is numbered and has never been opened). Going to dig out the Neon Genesis figures tomorrow along with some random Anime items. And I do have a Serial Experiment Lain Wall Scroll I will toss in as well.

I am making a trip out of town to my mums house on friday, have to help her with a few things so I am going to pick up some of the items I listed above from there. And I am planning on going through the boxes here over the weekend to finalize a "complete" list. Tiggerkiddo, if you could let me know tonight whether the game cases are suitable or not that would save me the trouble of lugging them back to the Burgh. Otherwise I will grab them anyway.

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']I personally think any notable game cases could be worth adding but anything that seems like bargain bin material probably isn't.[/QUOTE]

gotcha. I will go through the boxes and grab the more notable titles, leaving Hannah Montana for Wii to collect dust (along with any shovel ware). Thanks for getting back to me about that, would've hated driving around next week with 2 huge boxes in my trunk for no reason. Now I can just work on fitting them into one medium sized box :D

I also just realized I can throw in a Street Fighter 15 (or 20)th anniversary akuma controller sealed for PS2 and a code book for an NES Game Genie that is in pretty good shape fo rbeing so old. There is a copy of Diablo 2 (complete) laying around my apartment somewhere as well

Also, I do realize that I haven't been here to long but I would argue that the short amount of time I have been here I have gained a fair rep. And although I have never ran a lowball before, I can offer to update postings when necessary ( I have the time at certain points in the day/evening, just a quick explaination is all I may need on some of the finer points). It would be really awesome to be able to particpate in something like this, and really hope you would consider including me in it!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 1 game that i would like to add to the lowball if possible. It's a dreamcast game.
Grandia II

that's all i have right now lol

[quote name='Barney']i have 1 game that i would like to add to the lowball if possible. It's a dreamcast game.
Grandia II

that's all i have right now lol[/QUOTE]

that's a hell of a game though =). Is it complete & in good condition?

[quote name='MasaTFC']gotcha. I will go through the boxes and grab the more notable titles, leaving Hannah Montana for Wii to collect dust (along with any shovel ware). Thanks for getting back to me about that, would've hated driving around next week with 2 huge boxes in my trunk for no reason. Now I can just work on fitting them into one medium sized box :D

I also just realized I can throw in a Street Fighter 15 (or 20)th anniversary akuma controller sealed for PS2 and a code book for an NES Game Genie that is in pretty good shape fo rbeing so old. There is a copy of Diablo 2 (complete) laying around my apartment somewhere as well

Also, I do realize that I haven't been here to long but I would argue that the short amount of time I have been here I have gained a fair rep. And although I have never ran a lowball before, I can offer to update postings when necessary ( I have the time at certain points in the day/evening, just a quick explaination is all I may need on some of the finer points). It would be really awesome to be able to particpate in something like this, and really hope you would consider including me in it![/QUOTE]

Well AugustAPC has the updating of the op job taken care of but it's nice you're offering. For now, just get a list of the other items you're looking to add while I think it over.

[quote name='Barney']i have 1 game that i would like to add to the lowball if possible. It's a dreamcast game.
Grandia II

that's all i have right now lol[/QUOTE]

Tehehe, unless you add like a Complete copy of Earthbound or such to the lowball, I'd allow it but you'll have to come up with a bit more. It's a promising start though!

Ok so the list I have thus far is the following. Ratings would be (Excellent=A, Great=B, Good=C, Fair=D)
Diablo 2 PC Complete- excellent condition
Uniracers SNES Cartridge only- Great/Good condition
Zombies Ate My Neighbors SNES- Cart only, good condition
Dragon Warrior NES- Cart Only Excellent Condition
Strider NES- Cart Only, Great/Good Condition
Gauntlet 2 NES- Cart Only, Good Condition
PS2 Street Fighter 15th anniversary Akuma Controller-Sealed excellent condition
PS2 Black Memory Card- Sony Brand 8MB, Excellent Condidtion
PS1 Red Memory Card- Sony Brand, Excellent Condition
Neon Genesis Evangelioin Micro Action Figure Series 1 Sachiel Double Headed Type-Sealed (minor sticker wear), excellent condition
Neon Genesis Evangelioin Micro Action Figure Series 1 Sachiel Normal Type- Sealed, Excellent Condition
Darkstalkers Morrigan Figure (similar to lego but bigger)- Excellent Condition
Darkstalkers Demitri Figure (same as above)- Excellent Condition
Hell Girl Lithograph 1 (slightly larger than post card)- excellent condition
Hell Girl Lithograph 2- excellent condition
Legend of Zelda Molblin's Magic Spear Childrens Story Book- Excellent Condition
Game Genie NES Code book- Good Condition
Ninja Scroll VHS- Good Condition
The Slayers Try VHS "The Dragon Shrine?"- Excellent Condition
The Slayers Try VHS "Love Eternal?"- Excellent Condition
Aeon Flux VHS- Good Condition
Voltron VHS "Zarkon's Revenge"- Fair Condition
Serial Experiment Lain Wall Scroll- Excellent Condition
Pokemon Poliwhirl Plush - Excellent Condition
Pokemon Vulpix Plush- Excellent Condition
Pokemon Zubat Plush- Excellent Condition
Don Simpson Splitting Image (Special Edition of Image Comics Crossover series) Cover #2 circa 1992 Lithograph- #184 out of 200-Good/Great Condition
Haibane Renmei Limited Edition Double Sided Lithograph A- Excellent Condition
Haibane Renmei Limited Edition Double Sided Lithograph B- Excellent Condition

Sealed Collection of First 5 Issues of Warlock and the Infinity Watch (Limited to 70000, #7842) Sealed, Excellent Condition
Marvel Comics Presents Wolverine #85- Excellent Shape
Final Fantasy IV/V Soundtrack (no case, has some scrathes but still plays fine)-fair condition
Final Fantasy VII Demo w/sleeve-Excellent Condition

Game Cases
PS3
Fear 2 (no Booklet) Excellent Condition
Mini Ninjas (with booklet) Excellent Condition
Mortal Vs DC Universe (no booklet) excellent condition
Dead Space (no booklet) Excellent condition
Army of Two The 40th Day (no booklet) Excellent Condition
Borderlands (with booklet)- Excellent condition
Tekken 6 (with booklet)- Excellent Condition
Brutal Legend (with booklet) Excellent Condition
Batman AA (with booklet)- Excellent Condition
Metal Gear Solid 4 (no booklet) Excellent Condition
Saints Row 2 (no booklet)- Excellent Condition
Xbox 360
Ill 2 Sturmovik Birds of Prey (with booklet)-Excellent Condition
Saints Row 2 (no booklet)- Excellent Condition
Fear 2 (with booklet)-Excellent Condition
Lego Rock Band (with booklet)- excellent condition
The Godfather 2 (with booklet)- excellent condition
Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection (with booklet) excellent condition
Brutal Legend (with booklet)- excellent condition
Halo ODST (no booklet)- great condition
Wet (with booklet)- excellent condition
Hawx (with booklet)-excellent condition
Left 4 Dead (no booklet)-excellent condition
Assassins creed 2 (with booklet)- excellent condition
Fallout 3 (no booklet)- Excellent Condition
Red Faction Guerrilla (no booklet)- great condition
Bionic Commando (no booklet) excellent condition
Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City (with booklet and map)- excellent condition
Dragon Ball Raging Blast (with booklet)- excellent condition
Army of Two 40th day (with booklet)- excellent condition
Tekken 6 (no booklet)- excellent condition
Wii
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast (no booklet)- excellent condition
Mario Power tennis (with booklet)-excellent condition
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (with booklet)-excellent condition
Animal Crossing City Folk (with booklet)-excellent condition
Pikmin (with booklet)-excellent condition
Battalion Wars 2 (with booklet)-great condition
Super Smash Bros Brawl (no booklet)- good Condition
Battalion Wars 2 (with booklet) Excellent Condition
Mario/Sonic at the Olympic Games (with booklet)- great condition
Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja 3 (with booklet)-excellent condition
Dragon Ballz Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (with booklet)-excellent condition
Manhunt 2 (no booklet)- excellent condition
Super Smash Bros Brawl(with booklet)-great condition
Punch-Out (no booklet)-excellent condition
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree (with booklet)-excellent condition

And I am considering adding
Ewok Pewter Figure- Excellent Condition
Iron Sword 2 NES- Good Condition

Here is a list of things I can put in.

:pc: Razer DeathAdder gaming mouse (like new)
:360: Deadspace 2 Collector's Edition (sealed)
:360: Red Dead Redemption (Special Edition, like new)
:ps3: Uncharted 3 (sealed, barcode slashed)
:3ds: Super Street Fighter 3D (like new)
:3ds: Mario Kart 7 (like new)
:ds: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (cart only)
:pc: Steam key for Batman: Arkham City
:dvd: Batman Begins (sealed)
:dvd: The Dark Knight (sealed)
Fable 3 Collector's Guide (x2, sealed)

It's not much but I might be able to add a few more items. I've held 2 lowballs in the past and both turned out great.

Hmm, seems like a good list. I'm curious what other items you might add.

Anyways, hopefully the list will be finalized over the weekend...I'm gonna be a little busy moving into my new place so if I'm a little slow in responding, now you know.

I'm new to this whole lowball thing so I would feel more comfortable with a group that has experience. That being said, most of what I'd list is various PS1 and PS2 games including new, sealed copies of Official Playstation Magazine with the discs.

As far as current generation systems, I would consider listing Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) and Xbox 360 versions of WWE '12 and Lego Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (unused code I got when I bought my 320 GB drive).

If you have feedback in other places, like evilbay and amazon...that helps too. Especially experience selling. Either way, post up that list while you're at it!

Question: What is the best website for hosting images for lowball auctions? I've started taking pictures, but I don't know the best place to put them.

So this is my final list.Still the same as the previous list, but with more info.

Pictures for all of them
dsc00533ps.jpg
dsc00532zz.jpg

:br:

Alexander Revisited - The Final Cut (Like New - only watched once)
Basilisk - The Complete Series (Like New - 3 discs, discs never used, just opened the wrap)

:dvd:

We Were Soldiers (Like New - disc is never used)
John Q (Like New - disc is never used)

Toys

8 Kamen Rider Figures - Rider Hero Series Bundle (Like New, have been put in display)

:ps3:

Cross Edge (Like New, has a gamestop price sticker)
Assassin Creed II (Like New)
Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition (Like New, DLC might have already been used)

:ps2:

Final Fantasy XII (Like New, Manual has minor creases on the bottom-right corner, case is good, but can't be closed, dunno why)

Accept paypal only, and US only.
my ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=hetz_15&ftab=AllFeedback[/QUOTE]

decided not to include the pc games. But if anyone is still interested with them, please pm me.

so is it acceptable to just add 1 or 2 items to a lowball? looked through my stuff and there is only 1 or 2 items worth selling that im willing to part with... kid icarus and possibly silent hill for the wii... if not i may just ebay kid icarus.

edit: nevermind lol, got my answer just a few spots up. [quote name='tiggerkiddo']
Tehehe, unless you add like a Complete copy of Earthbound or such to the lowball, I'd allow it but you'll have to come up with a bit more. It's a promising start though![/QUOTE]

[quote name='laotahn']Question: What is the best website for hosting images for lowball auctions? I've started taking pictures, but I don't know the best place to put them.[/QUOTE]

I've been using photobucket, free and easy to use

Digging through my stuff and I found some more stuff I would be willing to part with:

"Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths" blu ray

New, sealed copy of Family Guy: Volume 4 (case only; not the first edition with the outer protective box).

Would anyone be interested in anime stuff? I also have some anime swag (some from San Diego Comic Con including a weird board thing I got with One Piece on it).

:br: BLU-RAY :br:

Insert is torn
The Dark Knight
Ghostbusters
Iron Man
Blockbuster Case
Mission Impossible 2
Blockbuster Case
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
No Cover or Insert
Transformers
No Jacket

:ps3: PS3 :ps3:

3D Dot Game Heroes
DC Universe Online
Free Month has been used
God Of War Collection
Sticker Residue
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Metal Gear Solid 4
NFL Tour
Little Big Planet
Gamestop stickers
NHL 09
Sticker Residue
NHL 10
Blockbuster case and stickers

:wii: Nintendo Wii :wii:

Boom Blox
Gamestop stickers

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']so is it acceptable to just add 1 or 2 items to a lowball? looked through my stuff and there is only 1 or 2 items worth selling that im willing to part with... kid icarus and possibly silent hill for the wii... if not i may just ebay kid icarus.

edit: nevermind lol, got my answer just a few spots up.[/QUOTE]

Yea, people are free to add stuff to the lowball until the start date. Maybe even a day or two into it but adding things up until the start is cool.

thanks for giving me a chance to participate !:applause: I will not fail! (hopefully wont spend more than I might take in lol)

I have a few papers to finish up for finals week, but I will see if my gf can help with the pics later tonight/the rest of the week. Getting them uploaded may take a bit, as this weekend we are both unusually busy (independent of each other which makes it double weird) but I will have it done by the end of the weekend. And just for the record, I would prefer amazon payments but have paypal as well.

Tiggerkiddo, just to clarify you are sending out PM's closer toward the weekend right? Just want to make sure I have everything in order for the start, I know I am forgetting to list an item somewhere...

Good luck everyone, and heres to a successful lowball :beer:!

just found (and added to list)

Haibane Renmei Limited Edition Double Sided Lithograph A
Haibane Renmei Limited Edition Double Sided Lithograph B

they are glossy and shiny :) in mint condition!

also found out the name of the pokemon plushies and added a Zubat Plush to go with it (thanks to my brother)

[quote name='iambeaker']:br: BLU-RAY :br:

Insert is torn
The Dark Knight
Ghostbusters
Iron Man
Blockbuster Case
Mission Impossible 2
Blockbuster Case
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
No Cover or Insert
Transformers
No Jacket

:ps3: PS3 :ps3:

3D Dot Game Heroes
DC Universe Online
Free Month has been used
God Of War Collection
Sticker Residue
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
Metal Gear Solid 4
NFL Tour
Little Big Planet
Gamestop stickers
NHL 09
Sticker Residue
NHL 10
Blockbuster case and stickers

:wii: Nintendo Wii :wii:

Boom Blox
Gamestop stickers
[/QUOTE]

Just FYI, DC Universe Online isn't useable used as the registration code is one-time use, and furthermore it's downloadable and free-to-play now.

Actually I'm cutting off the list here...to preserve the sanity of myself and others.

If you have not already, I'd suggest you'd join the group (check my profile) for the lowball. I plan to post up some suggestions for stuff tonight.

[quote name='hetz15']There is no "join group" button in the group. How do I join?[/QUOTE]

^This. Maybe I (we) are overlooking it, but I assume you are suggesting there would be a join button.

Same here. I don't know if I'm part of this or able to join or what.

Tiggerkiddo, if you want this to list my offers in detail and/or send pictures, just let me know.

No, sorry. The list in the OP is the final list. If you had been able to post a specific list of what you had, I would have been able to decide...sorry.

Do you guys think I could get more than $5 for a Sealed Persona 4 strategy guide? Kinda on the fence about tossing it in as it would go with my collection of those games...

So I wasn't keeping track, when is this set to start? Need to know how long I have to raise some spending money for this... =)

bread's done
Back