You will post in this OTT. Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Yes. I forgot what I posted. Budge commented on it, but the post he referenced is missing.[/QUOTE]

It broke the thread the way quoting YT videos does sometimes.

[quote name='TheRock88']What did Starmask post? The threads got deleted. :([/QUOTE]
He made a post in the Xbox 360 forum that God of War 3 was announced for it and then the same thing in the PS3 forum with Gears of War 3 with April Fools in a spoiler tag. The third thread was some stupid thing about The Last of Us being PlayStation exclusive or something that nobody understood.

Ironic that Carcassone is the most expensive iPad app I own and its also the buggiest. I think I've only one game so far that hasn't crashed at some point.

Also, I discovered a police scanner app. Interesting hearing stuff going on around me. Lady stuck in a bath tub, a guy with cut genitals, stolen bikes, etc.

tumblr_m1sa6hHE021qc48ejo1_500.jpg

Hey, I meant to post this again, but I'm still looking to get rid of some Criterions. Here's the titles and suggested prices. I'm going to put up a bunch more soon. These are all DVDs.

Vampyr-20
The Complete Mr. Arkadin-$20
Dazed and Confused-$10
Fanny & Alexander: The Theatrical Version-$10
Sansho the Bailiff-$16
The Shop on Main Street-$10
Elevator to the Gallows--$15
Throne of Blood-$15
Rushmore-$10
Hoop Dreams-$15
The Rock-$5
Ugetsu-$16
Red Beard-$20
Yi Yi-$15
Hopschotch-$20
M. Hulot’s Holiday-$16
Army of Shadows--$20

Have only eaten toast and rice today and managed to keep that down. Even more promising is that I'm not constantly falling asleep.

[quote name='Maklershed']The Godfather bluray collection (Coppola Restoration set) just dropped to $27.49 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']
I want it so badly, but I just bought Battle Royale and the Vengeance trilogy... damn it.[/QUOTE]

Down to $24.49 now

[quote name='eldergamer']The "audio commentary by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton" should be your first clue that this is an April's Fools joke.

This is one of my mom's favorite Schwarzneger movies, second only to Twins. :D[/QUOTE]
And her favorite movie is about to get raped...in the works is Triplets. Where Eddie Murphy is their long lost third twin...

The Raid: Redemption was awesome. And the reviews were not kidding when they said it's one of the most violent movies they've seen. That was fucking brutal.

Gaithersburg, MD— This morning lottery officials were pleased to announce that one of the three winners in last night's Mega Millions has come forward. That lucky person is Paul Horner from Baltimore County, Maryland. He is the winner of Friday's world record $640 million jackpot. Mr. Horner won by correctly matching all five numbers and then also the Mega Ball.
Most people would be ecstatic about their new found riches, but not Mr. Horner. As it turns out he was already Maryland's second wealthiest resident.
On Wall Street his nickname is 'The Gutter'. "He basically buys up a company, fires everybody, puts them all out on the street, then when the stock price goes up he sells everything and just walks away. He's such an a*shole. We all just love him here," Bob Jenkins of Fidelity Mutual said.
"This will help me fix up one of my estates in the Cayman Islands that I've kind of let go in recent years. I've also been thinking about buying a couple more Gulfstream G550 jets, so I think I'll go ahead and do that now." Horner goes on to say, "I'm actually kind of bummed about winning because I know there is really no way around paying the full amount of taxes that I'll owe on this. I guess for a moment or so I'll have to join the 'regulars' and pay my fair share. Maybe when I'm done paying all those taxes I'll go down to a local bar and have a domestic beer with the common folk there, just to get a quick taste of what that's like," Horner laughs. "To be honest, most of this money will probably end up going to campaign contributions for Rick Santorum."
Lottery officials are still not sure what to make of the winner who matched all six numbers correctly. "He's kind of a dick", said lottery official Tim Perkins. "I'm kind of sad that this thing is finally over. That money was growing into something really amazing. With all of that money you could feed most of the world's starving children, or provide clean drinking water in a third world country. I'm pretty sure there is no god when a guy like Paul Horner becomes the winner of something this special."

http://www.iywib.com/mega_millions_lottery_winner.php

LMAO

A friend of mine wanted to sell us an item so he could eclipse his next sales level. We bought an item from him for $100 and he gave us ~$125 in beer. Awesome trade.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Such a big April Fool's, no lottery official would be calling a winner names.[/QUOTE]

It's true - but the FB comments were pretty funny.

People were seriously saying shit like "this proves there is no god" Hahahah no shit

[quote name='TheRock88']Did you enjoy the first one? If so I'd suggest a watch. Personally I loved the 82 version and this one wasnt as good as that one but still a lot better than the horror movies that have been released lately.[/QUOTE]

Horror movies (and i know all movies in general) really have sucked in the last 12 years. I can't even remember the last horror movie that I liked and made me jump!

[quote name='seanr1221']That part was fine. Fios guy can't come out until Sunday. No Internet for a week? The horror.[/QUOTE]

Root a phone and tether like a madman. Or steal a neighbor's wireless, if unsecure.

[quote name='seanr1221']Unpacking is worse than packing. [/QUOTE]

Agreed. Trying to find new places for stuff...I still have three boxes in my room from when I moved this summer just because A)my room is smaller) and B) I'm trying to find specific shelving with no luck whatsoever.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Root a phone and tether like a madman. Or steal a neighbor's wireless, if unsecure.[/QUOTE]

The other fun part with moving. I remember us fighting with...Verizon I think when we moved to Martinsburg two years ago. Took at least a month, because when we finally did get our equipment, it took another week or so to send a technician out since the apartment apparently had faulty wiring. If not for my neighbor's unsecure connection, I'd have gone insane. Was slow as hell since I only got one, maybe two bars tops, but it was something.

Of course, it was worse when I moved here last summer. We moved in with a guy who can be real cheap and didn't want to pay for internet because the library next door had an unsecure network. It worked for general browsing, but media streaming and playing online could be laggy. And if my one roommate and I wanted to both play online, wasn't going to happen. Finally convinced them to pay for internet months later when the internet's library stopped being accessible for a couple weeks for whatever reason and I had to use my phone as a mobile hot spot.

[quote name='seanr1221']That part was fine. Fios guy can't come out until Sunday. No Internet for a week? The horror.[/QUOTE]

Coming on Easter Sunday? This will not end well. ;)

You're both wrong. Moving sucks, period.
I can tell you the next time I move I'll be paying professionals to do it for me, fuck all that hassle, especially if I move out of NY to another state.
Which means for me, unpacking is worse -- because I will show up at my new place and have dogs running around while I try to find the stuff I want and figure out where to put it. :lol:

Let the fun begin! Got an email from Verizon that's all wrong. My estimated monthly bill is 20.00 higher than it should be, and there is 120.00 in "activation" fees when I was told multiple times there would not be. Good thing I have a direct line to a manager so I can bitch about this.

[quote name='seanr1221']Unpacking is worse than packing.

Moving from 750sq feet to 2500 is pretty crazy. My basement is bigger than my apartment.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. We still have boxes and paintings from our last move 5 years ago. We even still find the little yellow tags the movers placed on things for ID/packing still.

Paying movers to do it is the way to go. I can't imagine actually lifting all this stuff into a truck.

What is the deal with these Mio tv ads. I cant wrap my head around what they are trying to achieve with them.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I like the parts where he shot "Great" and "Awesome" out of his dick.[/QUOTE]
Brings a whole new meaning to "Han Shot First!"

Even though I want George Lucas to die and rot in Hell, I want that Star Wars 360 so bad it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back