You write the caption

supadupacheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Ok, my buddy and I are bored out of our skulls so we decided to find a random picture off the inet that was ripe with possibilities for funny captions. So, I give you... random picture:

captbag11808071705iraqbag118jp.jpg

Have at it fellas.

"No I can not come home and spank little Ahmed.. wha? No, I am in the middle of a revolution. Woman you know I revolution on Thursdays! Yes.. Yes I'll bring some some goats milk when I am done."

**credit skedoozy**

[quote name='supadupacheap']Ok, my buddy and I are bored out of our skulls so we decided to find a random picture off the inet that was ripe with possibilities for funny captions. So, I give you... random picture:

Have at it fellas.[/quote]

No no, the forest loveseat with the tan stripes, not the beige loveseat with the mint stipes.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Ok, my buddy and I are bored out of our skulls so we decided to find a random picture off the inet that was ripe with possibilities for funny captions. So, I give you... random picture:

What? No, you can't call in sick. I don't care if your goat gave you the flu, you still have to come in today. I swear to allah if you aren't here in 20 minutes I will personally slaughter every one of your virgins when we get to heaven. Which would have been an hour ago if you weren't such a cowardly pig dog.

"Mam, I understand you are just doing your job but there is nothing you could say that would make me keep my AOL service. Why? Because Ive got a suicide bomb strapped to my chest and in 15 minutes Ill be in a thousand pieces spread out all over Jerusalem. No no, an extra month will not be needed. Mam, please, no.....I..... SHUT UP!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT MY BUDDY LIST!!!! Just cancel my account so I can go to my duty to allah. Oh, and can I get a confirmation number. Thank you"

Two large pies with camel meat and six Gyros, get it to the front in less than 30 min and they'll be a nice tip in it for you.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='supadupacheap']Ok, my buddy and I are bored out of our skulls so we decided to find a random picture off the inet that was ripe with possibilities for funny captions. So, I give you... random picture:

What? No, you can't call in sick. I don't care if your goat gave you the flu, you still have to come in today. I swear to allah if you aren't here in 20 minutes I will personally slaughter every one of your virgins when we get to heaven. Which would have been an hour ago if you weren't such a cowardly pig dog.[/quote]

:rofl: thats criminal...

"Oh fuck, Paris hiltons cellphone was hacked!? I hope to god that little skank didnt keep my number in her phone book... I thought it was a one night stand."

dudba baa ala lalalal alalaba dugadinapp pppppp clicl click click jiiihadd boom

translation: we r poor uneducated sand trash and like to make shit up in the desert to entertain ourselves...ooo shiitt mortars aaahhhhhhhh

[quote name='cag1000']

translation: we r poor uneducated sand trash and like to make shit up in the desert to entertain ourselves...ooo shiitt mortars aaahhhhhhhh[/quote]

Id just like to say this is about as UNfunny as anyone could be. You turned something that was supposed to be fun and turned it into racial hate. Good job. Im sure :twisted: will love hanging out with you in your afterlife.

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='cag1000']

translation: we r poor uneducated sand trash and like to make shit up in the desert to entertain ourselves...ooo shiitt mortars aaahhhhhhhh[/quote]

Id just like to say this is about as UNfunny as anyone could be. You turned something that was supposed to be fun and turned it into racial hate. Good job. Im sure :twisted: will love hanging out with you in your afterlife.[/quote]

my cousin was in building 2 WTC
we are over there to kill them
def not gonna make a nice fluffy quote up for the pic

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='MadChedar0'][quote name='Derwood43'][quote name='MadChedar0']Oh I get it, you're making fun of arabs.

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='cag1000']

Id just like to say this is about as UNfunny as anyone could be. You turned something that was supposed to be fun and turned it into racial hate. Good job. Im sure :twisted: will love hanging out with you in your afterlife.[/quote]

def not gonna make a nice fluffy quote up for the pic[/quote]

Yeah that whole freedom thing was just a scam right :?

[quote name='cag1000'][quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='cag1000']

I studied Middle East culture and the Koran for 2 years in school. You have no idea about what the people or their beliefs are so what you say is meaningless. Im sorry your cousin was in the WTC. But you know what? .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent of all arabs had something even remotely to do with that. You want to direct your hate towards innocent parties, be my guest. But you do realize that means youd share a key trait with those you despise. You both attack the innocent.

I can read your mind Snake. You are careful and methodical. I see you like Castlevania.....Place you controller on the floor and I'll show you why I am the most powerful practitioner of telekinesis.

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='MadChedar0']Just to show no hard feelings,

"Meet the newest members of G-Unit"

[quote name='MadChedar0']
I just spilled a Labatt Blue in memory of the late 80s, early 90s Bills[/quote]

Funniest post (to me) so far in this thread. Too bad such a few of us get it.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='cag1000'][quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='cag1000']

Yeah that whole freedom thing was just a scam right :?[/quote]

it was a generalization quote about terrorists, not Iraq, kill them in Afganistan(troops are still there) i meant. Left the quote cause i knew alot of posters would attack me and stand up for a picture of terrorists. I think that is funnier than any quote that will be supplied. lol :D

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='MadChedar0']
I just spilled a Labatt Blue in memory of the late 80s, early 90s Bills[/quote]

Funniest post (to me) so far in this thread. Too bad such a few of us get it.[/quote]

Oh I get it, I'm just not a bills fan.

Hello. Doctor Ali. mmm are you open today about 3?? Yes Yes. Im sorry I just happen to have a rocket stuck in my ass... Yes I know this is the third time!......

Plus I need more cream. I have those itchys on my pee p again.

bread's done
Back