Your 2006 BCS National Champs: Texas Longhorns aka Vince Young and Co.

[quote name='greendj27']OVERRATED!!! :applause: ;)

Can you tell I'm from Madison? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, I can't believe that happened. Wisconsin whooped us up and down the field. And the officiating, it was horrible on both sides. I hope Tubbs and Barry say something, because they were evenly terrible. I really thought AU was going to cruise that game, but UW showed up and AU didn't.

At least Alvarez got to go out with a win. He's a good coach and a good guy. He also looks just like George Costanza, so that's a plus :lol:

[quote name='munch']Yeah man, I can't believe that happened. Wisconsin whooped us up and down the field. And the officiating, it was horrible on both sides. I hope Tubbs and Barry say something, because they were evenly terrible. I really thought AU was going to cruise that game, but UW showed up and AU didn't.

At least Alvarez got to go out with a win. He's a good coach and a good guy. He also looks just like George Costanza, so that's a plus :lol:[/QUOTE]

You are definitely right about the officials. Especially some of the pass interference calls and non calls.

Tonight Joe Pa vs Bowden.

PTI, put up a good point, is Florida football going down? Miami has done alright, but FSU and Florida both aren't up to the status their use to.

[quote name='greendj27']You are definitely right about the officials. Especially some of the pass interference calls and non calls.[/QUOTE]

If that's the best the ACC has to offer, i feel bad for their players.

[quote name='ph33r m3']Tonight Joe Pa vs Bowden.

PTI, put up a good point, is Florida football going down? Miami has done alright, but FSU and Florida both aren't up to the status their use to.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the rest, but Florida will come back. They had an amazing recruiting class and Urban Meyer should be able to figure out how to run his spread offense against SEC defenses. I would put money on them all being back.

Florida State lost last night (this morning), but I'm still very proud of my Seminoles. They put up a good fight against a team many were expecting to just roll over FSU. A very good triple overtime game, good thing I didn't have to work today!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Texas is jizzing all over USC.[/QUOTE]

Me all over your mom last night is "jizzing", 16-7 is closer than the score shows. If Bush doesn't throw some dumb lateral then it's a different score.

lol, its the big ten refs and usually they do a decent job... idk whats up today. Great job Badgers on beating up on Auburn!!! :)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']fuck Yeah! Vince Young![/QUOTE]
Vince Young is a fucking beast.
EDIT: Is there anything he can't do? Ran for the 2 pt conversion too!

[quote name='docvinh']Vince Young is a fucking beast.
EDIT: Is there anything he can't do? Ran for the 2 pt conversion too![/QUOTE]

That shit was insane. I can't wait till the team gets back, Austin is going to be a giant party.

well "inVINCEable YOUNG" won the game after all. i knew he'd make some great plays but i thought they'd lose. great talent and effort was put into this game. too bad reggie bush couldnt represent 619 again and win

[quote name='docvinh']I love it when they try to interview someone on the losing team....Leinhart looked like he was going to cry.[/QUOTE]

That bitch had the gall to say that he thought USC was still a better team. He should at least show some respect for Vince and the Horns.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']That bitch had the gall to say that he thought USC was still a better team. He should at least show some respect for Vince and the Horns.[/QUOTE]

He's just mad that Vince Young rushed for as many yards as Leinart threw :)

[quote name='docvinh']I love it when they try to interview someone on the losing team....Leinhart looked like he was going to cry.[/QUOTE]

lmao yea your right, sometimes i tune in at the end of a game whether its bball, baseball, or football i hope they interview the losers

Perfect game to end this season on, as Texas and USC were so close talent-wise, but Vince took the team on his shoulders and got a huge win. Congrats Texas.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']That bitch had the gall to say that he thought USC was still a better team. He should at least show some respect for Vince and the Horns.[/QUOTE]
That's what happens when you interview players while they're still on the field.:) But yeah, Vince Young really showed what a great player and leader he is. I want to have his babies.:)

That was a hell of a game. I wonder what ESPN will say now after they hyped up this USC team as being the greatest ever. Greatest my A$$.

Daaamn, been saying at all season....Let Vince Ruuuuun!!!.....Go Horns!!!...Been waiting a while for this one. I'lll be the first in line at Academy at 6:00 AM for my UT national championship T tomorrow!!

I saw that too, what a pussy.

Awesome way to end the college football season! (I wish my noles would have won) Now I wonder if vince will go pro. He would be the number 1 pick, via texans trade(they could drop a spot and grab bush, and get more help)Also do you guys think he is better than Mike vick?(I do)

I think he was in shock... USC has not lost in a LONG time.I don't think matt pictured going out like that. Pete caroll also looked like he was going to cry also... Did you guys catch the reporter also called Leinhart , vince as matt was walking away!

[quote name='js1']Awesome way to end the college football season! (I wish my noles would have won) Now I wonder if vince will go pro. He would be the number 1 pick, via texans trade(they could drop a spot and grab bush, and get more help)Also do you guys think he is better than Mike vick?(I do)[/QUOTE]
Definitely, Vick is an overhyped sack of crap. Injury prone to boot. Vince isnt a great passer but hes not bad, he doesnt make mistakes or throw picks much at all. As for running, Vick maybe better but Young is more of a double threat to run or pass.

[quote name='js1']I think he was in shock... USC has not lost in a LONG time.I don't think matt pictured going out like that. Pete caroll also looked like he was going to cry also... Did you guys catch the reporter also called Leinhart , vince as matt was walking away![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I barely heard her call him Vince as I was jumping around my living room laughing. That shit was hilarious.

I stopped watching when USC went up by a couple of TD's or so, but then came back and surprisingly saw UT on top. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT! Vince Young is the next Randall Cunningham though, only better.

bread's done
Back