Your "best" games.

Darkside Hazuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
In other words, games in which you could absolutely annihilate any opponent, or otherwise astound with super-human feats of gaming glory.

I used to be quite the MK II player in college. Knew EVERY move. It's horribly intimidating to select random characters at the start of every battle.
Especially if you land on Shang Tsung. :twisted:

I'm also outrageously fast at Super Puzzle Fighter II X. Bring it.

South Park Chef's Love Shack
Most any sports game (Madden, NBA, NCAA Football, College Hoops, MVP Baseball, NFL Blitz, others)
and some others I can't remember.

guile on sf2 turbo/hyper.

i'm pretty nasty on the various smackdown games too, but it's just my personal feeling that a lot of wrestling games don't take much skill.

Tetris Attack (I've beaten EVERYONE I've EVER played), Puyo Pop (I beat my cocky Japanese friend who said he grew up playing the game, HA!), and Guilty Gear X/X2 using Jam. I can tear it up w/her. Hoo AH.

Goldeneye 007 for 64 - I used to take all my friends down. It would have been awesome if it would have had online play...

I'm really good at the arcade version of Yie-Ar Kung Fu. Pity you can't play a two-player game on that! :lol:

Strangely enough I am pretty good with Guile on the vs. games, SF II, and Alpha 3. I need to work on my C vs. SNK skills though. I suck ass on that game.

When Tecmo Super Bowl was out I only lost to one guy, my best friend Eddie. He could break tackles better than anyone I ever saw in my life. Every other person I played I stomped ass. Of all the games I ever played, that was the one I dominated in the most. I played that game more than any other on the NES.

I was pretty good in Toshinden for the PS1. I'm also pretty nasty in Pokemon Puzzle League and TimeSplitters.

I used to be really good at tetris attack, I also used to be obseesed with tony Hawk and could destroy everyone I knew, I also become quite good at crimson skies for a period of a few weeks.

Espn Basketball, in other words ESPN NBA 2k4. I slaughtered on XBL with that game, but the new one is pure junk.

I play a lot of differnt type of games but I'n best at

Mario Power Tennis
Counterstrike (source and older versions)
Halo
ESPN NFL 2k5

I mostly play RPGs... you cant really master them... I know Chrono Trigger backwards and forwards having beaten it over 20 times. Does Diablo 2 count?

Oh... Starcraft! Fun fun fun fun!

[quote name='joevan07']Goldeneye 007 for 64 - I used to take all my friends down. It would have been awesome if it would have had online play...[/quote]

you should have played the GE mod for half life, I got like 40 people addicted to that shit for like 2 months, then it failed again.

I was never very big on multiplayer. The most memorable experience was when I became friendly with this woman who'd just recently moved to California and we discovered that we'd both been big on Galaga when it was a top arcade machine. A couple years later a bunch of us were at Jerry's Deli in Studio City. The place was open 24 hours and had a bowling alley attached with an arcade section that included a Galaga machine. We dropped a couple of quarters in and I went first. I hadn't played in about ten years but it came back to me very quickly. Even messing up some of the bonus stages I got to about 130,000 points before losing a ship. At this point I was treated to, "Oh, does somebody else get to play now?"

"Well, I told you I used to be good at it. I stopped before 500,000. In the old days I would have had you go first because there's a bug that doesn't allow the display to show scores over 1 million for the first player."

MotoGP 2 for the xbox on Live. I used to win just about every race when playing on live. Great game and got as High as #10 on the world Rankings.

AS much as I like fighting games, there is only one I am halfway decent at, and that is Street Fighter vs. X-Men. I usually play with 2 Charlie's or a Charlie and a Ken, and own my friend.

I used to be really good at Smash Bros., but I have not played much of that in months

If you can beat me at Call of Duty, I'll Paypal you a dollar. I may be the worst Counter-Strike player on the planet, but you can not win at Call of Duty. Denied.

I'd say I'm a jack of all games, a master of none, though I do have a few I've proven tough to beat in:
- Kirby's Avalanche, or any other incarnation of Puyo Pop
- Kirby's Dream Course SNES
- Any Tony Hawk games

And two "board games" I'm virtually unstoppable at:
Scrabble
Connect Four

no one can touch me in:
pokemon blue (gb) lmao
THPS 2 (ps)
WCW vs. NWO revenge (64)
Smash bros (n64) with fox
Smash bros melee (gc) with falco

NHL 95, Sega Genesis. I'll sing humiliating lyrics to go with the in-game music as I deke and one-time all over my opponents.

Now THAT is classic, timeless gaming. They even played an NHL (Genesis) game in Swingers.

Soldier of Fortune II for PC

I'm fairly good in the game, not godly good tho. But my strong point is I can sense where opponents are coming from, when they're coming, and how many are there. :shock: It's quite scary sometimes and ppl always think I cheat or wallhacks. It's just that when you play a game so much you know what your opponent is gonna do, like in fighting games.

Whatever version of Puyo Puyo Dr Robotnick's Mean Bean Machina was made into. I'd give my left leg just to find one person who can beat me at this game.

[quote name='smalien1']Goldeneye with proximity mines, golden gun or rocket launcher[/quote]

My friends never had a chance when I played Golden Eye. It got to the point hwere they wouldn't even play. It kinda carries over to other FPSes though to. We were playing Halo 2 this weekend and people got fed up with me winning. Is it bad to keep pushing though? Or is it better to back off and let them "learn". It feels so cheap...?

[quote name='StealthySeal']no one can touch me in:
pokemon blue (gb) lmao
THPS 2 (ps)
WCW vs. NWO revenge (64)
Smash bros (n64) with fox
Smash bros melee (gc) with falco[/quote]

I have crushed anybody who has ever claimed to be good, great, or otherwise in Smash Brothers for the Nintendo 64. If you live anywhere close to KC or know how to get a 64 online I'd love to test your claim StealthySeal.

By the way, before you suggest it - No, SSB Melee doesn't exist. Don't even talk about it. If Nintendo HAD actually made a sequel to such a blessed game (and chose ONE character - my favorite character- to bend over and neuter for no apparent reason) I would fully admit that I suck at it. But how could Nintendo ever ruin Smash Brothers? It's not possible. This "Melee" game I hear so much about does not exist. We do not speak of such things in my household. My challenge stands for SSB on N64.

Goldeneye(especially Facility in single and multiplayer) and the first 4 THPS...but now I'm just basically pretty good at all the games I play.

I was unbeatable with Blanca on Street Fighter II
I litterally beat 2 ppl in a row (Blind-Folded) they could see I was blind-folded and played just by listening to the sounds of their attacks..

[quote name='elSantoNegro']I was unbeatable with Blanca on Street Fighter II
I litterally beat 2 ppl in a row (Blind-Folded) they could see I was blind-folded and played just by listening to the sounds of their attacks..[/quote]

Wow I've never heard of an unbeatable Blanka, given that the game wasn't extremely balanced. Most of the champions I know used Guile (master of the cheap moves) or Ken. Sometimes Ryu.

Personally, I used to rule at Mario Kart 64, but that was a long time ago.

bread's done
Back