Your Best "Yo Momma" Diss

Yo Momma's so poor whenever she goes into church they give her the collection money.

Yea, it's bad but at 1:30 AM it's the best I can do.

[quote name='MrMaddness']Yo momma is so fat, that when she takes a dump, she needs to flush 9 times.[/quote]

HILARIOUS :lol: :applause:

Yo momma so stupid, the weatherman said it was gonna be chilly outside today, so she ran out the door with a spoon!

Yo momma so old, she can titty-f*k herself!

Yo momma is so stupid, she watches Wilmer Valderrama's "Yo Momma" on MTV.

(Saw this one on some show ages ago.)

Yo mamma got one eye like this (cover one eye with hand) and she stand like this (lean to one side) and they call her Ileeene.

For some reason that really cracked me up.

[quote name='trunks982']when do they show yo momma on mtv? when was the first episode?[/QUOTE]

It was three weeks ago and they show them every once in a while during the 1:30 to 3:30 block during the afternoon EST Monday thru Friday and it shows at 6 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday.

These are some of my favorites that I have heard on the show:

Yo Momma's teeth are so yellow that when she drinks water it turns into lemonade.

Yo Momma is so ugly that when your father said he wanted to have sex in the car he told her to get out.

Here are a few of my own:

Yo Momma is so ugly that she scares women and children.

Yo Momma is so fat that she can only take a shower when it rains.

Yo Momma drinks so much that her blood type is Vodka.

Your mom's so skinny she has to run around in the shower to get wet.

Your mom's so skinny her pajamas only have one stripe.

Tee hee.

yo momma is so fat, when she went bungee jumping, she fell all the way down to hell

yo momma is so fat, when i tried to get around her, i got lost

Your momma is so ugly she looks like an extra on the Oblongs.

Your momma is so fat she doesn't take showers she just walks through the car wash.

Your momma is so dumb when a recipe said "beat the eggs" she took off her belt.

I made these ones all up!!

yo mama is so cheapassgamer dat when her best buy ran outta cheap ass games she was like "yo can sum1 get me dat game?!?! check my tradelist or I can pay u for it"

yo momma's so man in japan that she was like "yo where am I gonna keep my 2 cocks?!?!"

yo mama's so monkey dat she throws poo.

yo mama's so austronaut that she was so fat, so when she went to space they thought it was a new planet.

yo momma's so dumb, she got a video on the internet singing "my la hee my la hoo my la haw my la haha!"

yo momma's so fat, that I had to hit her from the back w/ my keyblade.

yo moma's so cardboard, that when she plays metal gear online she's always hiding in the box.

yo momma's so dumb, she went to Tower Records to get a pizza.

yo momma's so dumb, she bought the Now vol. 21 cd. And then got pissed coz it had the clean version of my humps on it.

Yo momma is so fat, when she asked for a water bed, they threw a blanket over the Atlantic Ocean.

Yo momma is so fat, she irons her underwear on the driveway.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Yo momma is so fat, when she asked for a water bed, they threw a blanket over the Atlantic Ocean.

Yo momma is so fat, she irons her underwear on the driveway.[/quote]

:rofl:

Your momma is so fat her tag in her shirt didn't say XXXL, it just said DAMN!

yo momma's a 1-armed marvel vs. capcom 2 player

yo momma's so poor, put food stamps on her trade list

yo momma's so poor, she could only afford to go to E2

yo momma's so dumb, she still can't beat super princess peach

yo momma's so fat, she plays guitar hero like a ukelele

yo momma's so ugly, when she tried to play with her eyetoy, the little ninjas were running away instead

does anybody belive that that yo momma show is real..they have episodes in compton in the 'hood' and they always got like 6 kids with freckles like they steped out of a old navy commertial standing in the background or trying to throw out momma jokes.

if mtv wants to lay more posers on the world atleast use a new concept not momma jokes that were popular like 10 years ago these yo momma 'battles' dont hapen anywhere.

yo nice but heres a betta 1

yo mammas so fat when she stood on the scales it showed ya telephone number

i love that 1 :D

ur mums so ugly when she went to thefreak show and the manager said "your hired".

ur mums so ugly she turned medusa to stone

ur mums so ugly when she went to the circus the clown sed "WELCOME HOME!"

Your mother is so obtuse, when she was engaging the Demi Fiend in Digital Devil Saga, she used a null skill which made the Demi Fiend use Gaea Rage.

/thread.

MTV sucks
they used to actually have music

now all they have is pop shit and reality shows aimed at 12 year old valley girls and spoiled suburban yo-yos.

oh and "yo momma's so old, God said 'Let there be light' and she flipped the switch"

[quote name='alpo845']your momma is so dumb, she thought Dick Cheney was a vibrator[/QUOTE]

Well a dildo can be a vibrator so she's at least partially right.

Your mother is so rude that, in her job as a cashier, she gives incorrect change to customers and does not apologize for her mistake.

Your mother is so nasty that she has committed unspeakable acts of depravity with dead animals.

Your mother is both so overweight and cheap that she once ate a 48-ounce Porterhouse steak and baked potato with so-called fixins in order to receive her meal for free and then used the refunded money to purchase a large sheet cake, which she summarily consumed.

bread's done
Back