Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

Wow, Jesus. I think I strained my neck looking at how high that NS/DS tower is... 

I took pictures of my collection two weeks ago and it was exhausting to move all the shit around in my place. I prob only have 1/3 or 1/4 of all the stuff you do- so I have no idea how you manage to fit all that stuff in the same room (I think?) that I've been seeing your stuff in since this thread was created. 

Wow, Jesus. I think I strained my neck looking at how high that NS/DS tower is...

I took pictures of my collection two weeks ago and it was exhausting to move all the shit around in my place. I prob only have 1/3 or 1/4 of all the stuff you do- so I have no idea how you manage to fit all that stuff in the same room (I think?) that I've been seeing your stuff in since this thread was created.
It is quite time consuming shifting things around nowadays. T__T

Moved into the new location, kept the same layout pretty much. Some new minor changes; I'm going to post a normal lighting photo once I finish up my display & PC area in the coming weeks. Awaiting a few statues.

1TO3wxy.jpg

3fR7Siu.jpg

I feel us "older" folk make up most of the users now on site forums. The younger crowd probably uses social media to communicate everything. I could be wrong.

Well maybe you can all bring it back by posting pictures of your collections again... I can barely find collections online anymore like you would years ago... now it's mostly just pickup threads where they buy a few games and post pictures or people saying how they hate physical games because they take up space and only want digital... Is it normal to feel old and like you don't fit in with society anymore? I feel like an outcast. I hate the shallow and narcissistic social media and hivemind sites like Reddit. I hate Twitter. I hate what the internet has become.

My growing manga collection. I had zero manga 3 months ago and this is everything I've bought since. I used to read manga occasionally back when I was really into comic books but I stopped and sold my collection almost 10 years ago. Back then I loved Death Note, Junji Ito, and Naoki Urasawa so that was the stuff I grabbed first and then branched out from there. 

RM0DZpF.jpg

vJZ40tL.jpg

My growing manga collection. I had zero manga 3 months ago and this is everything I've bought since. I used to read manga occasionally back when I was really into comic books but I stopped and sold my collection almost 10 years ago. Back then I loved Death Note, Junji Ito, and Naoki Urasawa so that was the stuff I grabbed first and then branched out from there.

RM0DZpF.jpg

vJZ40tL.jpg
Pretty crazy seeing this post from June 2021 where I had like barely 100 volumes of manga and I just passed 2000 volumes this month. Time flies!

bread's done
Back