Your free Lady Gaga Amazon album from me for your answer!

Kristopher

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello guys, I have a question, and first to answer and wants the new Lady Gaga album (via Amazon MP3) gets it free! **You will need to give me an email to send it to**

Okay, so I have 10.00 credit to use on gaming. I just don't see the option to use it at the checkout. Although, Amazon used my 99 cents right at the checkout when I did my MP3.

SO, the question is;

How do I use my Amazon credit? I am trying to buy Mario Super Sluggers for Wii for 19.99. It just asks me what card on my account I want to use.

Thanks!

You gotta select the card to use as your Gaming Credit is Less than your Total, on the final Checkout page, after selecting shipping but before Comfirming purchase, it should Deduct your gaming credit and only charge the rest to the card.

Hm, I think it may be a problem with the credit attached to the account. Someone PMed me just now. I have to ask them if they would like the MP3 download first or else you can have it. haha.

The easiest way to do it is...if you are having trouble using amazon credit, place your order, then contact amazon customer service through live chat with the order number, they will deduct the credit manually. They do it fast and no ?’s asked.

Also you have to make sure your buying it straight from Amazon and not one of those third party vendors. You can see where your buying it from right below where it says "In Stock". If you're buying it from Amazon, the $10 will be taken off in checkout summary before you submit your order. The credit will not be applied to any third party vendors like "The Price Pros" even if you bought it through Amazon.

Thanks guys. I am just going to end up shooting them an email and going to bed. It was amazon, not a third party. I just figured it will be easiest to do that. um. yeah. graveyard to this thread?

do you know the origin of your credit?

a lot of people have $10 for videogames in their account as a result of some promotion for xbox live. i don't remember what you needed to do to qualify, but the credit shows up under the videogame credit category and can only be used on xbox live time.

[quote name='trent82']do you know the origin of your credit?

a lot of people have $10 for videogames in their account as a result of some promotion for xbox live. i don't remember what you needed to do to qualify, but the credit shows up under the videogame credit category and can only be used on xbox live time.[/QUOTE]

That credit is for videogame/software DOWNLOADs. Online code would qualify for that as well as PC game downloads.

[quote name='lt_homer']FYI, the mp3 album for lady gaga's new cd is .99 today through amazon's gold box for anyone who wants it cheap.[/QUOTE]

Free is cheaper than 99 cent :)

But I guess I did not win? :(

This topic lies! :cry:

[quote name='DarkLink']Free is cheaper than 99 cent :)

But I guess I did not win? :(

This topic lies! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I already sent it to thisboywillbreak
he answered my question first via PM before anyone answered on the page.

bread's done
Back