Your most "interesting" dating experiences. (PG friendly)

NamelessMC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Here's an idea for a fun thread. Talk about your most "interesting" dating experiences, and let's see who can top the charts.

Nothing explicit, let's keep this child friendly.

If you want, list one experience of each type: Psychotic, funny, ironic, confusing, annoying.

I'll start.

Psychotic : I met this UCSD student. I was working at a warehouse. I worked a 14 hour shift and fell asleep at her apartment while she was talking to me. She got mad that I was asleep and she started cutting my hair while I was asleep. I don't know what bothers me most, that she was cutting my hair or that I can't figure out why the hell she had an electric shaver in her room.

Funny: I met this girl at work, she was dating (unofficially) this rapper named "Magnum" lmao. I told her in text messages that we should hang out sometime, but not to tell her bf because I didn't want to get shot. She told me, "I won't tell him, and he won't do anything to you don't worry", and I responded, "I was joking, why would I be afraid of a magnum when I'm bullet proof? ;)"
Didn't end up dating because we're just friends, although I'm sure I can ask her out if I try. She's cute.

Annoying: I was dating this Vietnamese girl and every time she saw some of her friends from class or her sorority, she would let go of my hand because she didn't want them to think she was dating a Mexican guy. Yeah, I dumped her.

Last year I went to a convention in Denver with my at-the-time boyfriend. We decided to have lunch at a restaurant near the Adam's Mark hotel, called the Trattoria Colorado or something like that. It was one of those really nice places, the type that six-figure-making CEOs go to woo their clients, but being that we were going to the con, it was cheaper. It ended up being like $30 for two people. Not good, but not horrible considering. But the whole time, as we were eating this really delicious foods, he was talking about how *nice* it was. Granted, he's from the south so I can partially understand, but it was still really weird to hear how he'd prefer a greasy spoon over one of the nicer restaurants in the Denver area. :(

So I guess file that under annoying. I guess for funny I could offer a brief story about how at the same con we got room service, not really thinking about it until the rather effeminate waiter popped into the room with two half-nekkid guys. What makes it funny was the look on his face which went from :shock: to :oops: to :D. I think he wanted to come back later if you know what I mean.

bread's done
Back