Your Single Most Anticipated Game?

Arkay Firestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
So what Wii game are you most looking forward to? I personally can't wait until Animal Crossing Wii comes out, just because it has the potential to really be awesome with the WiiConnect24 feature and the Wiimote controls.

SSBB. I don't think I need to explain myself. Other than that, the Bob Ross game, I pray every night for its release.

Sure all the Triple A games are a big want for me and usually everyone else. (WarioWare isn't a AAA game..but whatever)

I voted for SSBB. In the meantime, I'm looking foward to Mario Party 8 VERY much

Really a toss up between animal Crossing and SSBB for me, but I chose AC. I just think if they expand it properly, and have great Wiiconnect24 implementation, it could be a game I play every day till my Wii dies.

After those 2, I would have chosen Pikmin 3(other).

You know, 5 years ago, i never could have imagined there would be a poll with both Mario and Metroid, and neither would be my pick.

I voted for Mario Galaxy, though I'm anxious to see a first party FPS in MP3, as Red Steel, while far from perfect, is really very fun.

[quote name='Oops! I did it again.']Super Mario Galaxy without a doubt. No contest.[/quote]

Same here, though I think the Resident Evil game is a somewhat close 2nd, as long as it plays like RE 4. I haven't read anything on it so im not sure, but i don't see why it wouldn't.

Actually, I'd love to see a Wii Mario Kart, with online play. I don't think they've mentioned Mario Kart, but it's safe to assume.. Every Nintendo system since the SNES has one.

I went with Brawl, but the some of the posts reminded me about Fire Emblem coming as well. Hopefully I like that more than the GCN FE.

Though I am looking forward to all the 1st party games listed I am more interested in reviving old franchises. I would love to see a Kid Icarus, Bionic Commando or other original NES titles grace the Wii.

"Other". More specifically, the enigmatic Super Paper Mario game that is (probably) coming in mid-to-late 2008, if I had to guess. I think they might be going to the Metroid well too often now, and just how much better will the controls make it? If the game comes in around an "8-8.5" average, I won't be surprised at all. Just a 'diminishing returns' thing, I guess.

Gotta go with Animal Crossing, although Mario Galaxy is a close second... also still hyped about Sadness from Nibris, even though the airwaves seem to have gone silent on that one.

Damn, no one else kinda hyped for Mario Party 8? I know this is the "SINGLE MOST ANTICIPATED GAME" topic.. but still :)

bread's done
Back