Your Video Game Storage Suggestions

jpatern

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I wasn't sure what forum to post this on so trying here. I have long outgrown my media rack and now have games in cardboard boxes. The games primarily and blu ray to a lesser extent are really starting to pile up over the years. I know there has to be some other CAGs with large collections and I am curious to your storage situations. I have one of those 4 sided spinning racks in my living room and my wife has already shot me down putting another media rack in the main room so I'll have to put it somewhere else in the house. I've been looking at Amazon and see the metal racks with rows and larger wooden ones. I'm looking for storage ideas or reviews of storage devices you own.

To give an idea of my collection. My spinning rack is completely full. The rows hold about 16-18 DVDs/Games in a row and have 5 rows per side. A little more for Blu's. I would approximate that I have another 200-250 games/blus in boxes currently. I'll probably find a large storage option and place somewhere in my house and try to keep the movies/games most watched/played in my main room and just swap out as needed.

Thanks for suggestions.

bread's done
Back