Your worst game purchases in 2012

Lollipop Chainsaw for ps3.

Bought it for $60 at Best Buy. Later got it price-matched down to $45 but still not worth it. I can't play past stage 1 because I get so bored I always take it out to play something else. There are a lot of great games in my backlog. Probably gonna trade it before finishing because this has got to be Suda's weakest game this gen.

Runner up: Final Fantasy xiii-2 collector's edition ps3 $35 from Amazon
I had it laying on the ground (still sealed) and ran through my living room. Stepped on it. There's a crease/dent on box now. Still afraid to open it and survey the damage.

not sure if it was 2012 or just before, regardless this purchase still leaves a sour ass taste.... elite, god what a waste of $50....

yes i know its not a game, but dlc, but it cost just as much as a game, and i havent felt more rage from something ever before (its the community, not the content) wierd thing is, i like the map packs (and game) on black ops..... maybe its just that game, not the fact that its dlc... though i do somewhat enjoy the game without dlc, whatever, still a waste of money on content i dont use

Duke Nukem Forever. Bought it for $5, traded it in the next day.
That Rabbids kinect game, another $5 dollar impulse buy, and man that sucked.

Not sure if it was in 2012 or not, but I bought Majora's mask on the wii virtual console like a week before they offered it for Club nintendo points. The game is awesome, but just kinda wished I woulda waited. Oh well, scored Mario Party 2, Mario Tennis, and Super Smash Bros. all with my coins :)

bread's done
Back