You're all a bunch of dickbutts, OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
'At 2007's average price of $6.88, "Spider-Man 3" sold 21.96 million tickets over opening weekend. Media By Numbers estimates today's average movie prices at $7.08, which means "The Dark Knight" would have sold 21.94 million tickets.'

Okay, which one of you bastards didn't go see the Dark Knight.

[quote name='Rocko']Woot culafi, you are such an attention whore. Nobody cares.

[/quote]

I warned you nobody would care...if I was an attention whore I would have made a seperate thread instead of pming you :roll:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']'At 2007's average price of $6.88, "Spider-Man 3" sold 21.96 million tickets over opening weekend. Media By Numbers estimates today's average movie prices at $7.08, which means "The Dark Knight" would have sold 21.94 million tickets.'

Okay, which one of you bastards didn't go see the Dark Knight.[/quote]

I haven't.

Not into superhero movies.

[quote name='w00t_culafi']I warned you nobody would care...if I was an attention whore I would have made a seperate thread instead of pming you :roll:[/quote]

who are you?

I went somewhere earlier called the "World Market," it's this place that sells mostly imported goods. Everything from furniture to food basically.

I think Marten would have shed a joyful tear, that had loads of imported and micro brewed beer.

I should change my usertitle to horse gravy.

all girls are into beastiality bukkake, they just don't know about it yet.

Yeah, I had to change it because if you zoom in to 300%... you can see a pixel of her nipple and thats not acceptable. :[

NSFDB, I guess.

Man, something is wrong here.
Everytime I sneeze, it's like I have a miscarriage through my nose.

I'm not even having nose bleeds. It's like.. ::LONG STRINGY BLOOD CLOT FLIES OUT::

:shrug:

I used to get those red loogies all the time when I was younger and my allergies acted up, kinda looks like you sneased up part of your brain.

Hold the bridge of your nose, and lay down on your back.

Watching Begins again, and I'm seeing some holes. He wont kill the murderer guy...but he'll kill a whole clan of secret shadowy ninja's? and blow em the fuck up for good measure?...Okay sure....

What a special birthday I've had. (Saw The Dark Knight, though, which was absolutely amazing. Blew away all expectations and then some.)

So after the movie, I went to start my car and it wouldn't turn on. I could hear a clicking sound or something. My GPS had been plugged into the cigarette outlet which I guess connects directly to the battery, as that outlet will charge or power anything, even if the car is off.

So I suppose I drained the battery. I called Roadside and got the car jumped. 15 minutes later, my car dies in the middle of a busy street near my apartment. I'm panicking, as it was getting close to dark, and I had no idea if I could get assistance before full on darkness. The emergency blinkers were on, but you could barely see them. I think I only saw them because I knew they should be blinking.

Some dude pulls up and offers to help me out while I'm on the phone with the Roadside Assistance people, and we jump the car off and I make it home. The Pop-A-Lock guy who jumped my car had told me to let the car sit in the parking lot for 15-20 minutes, letting the battery "recharge," but my car died again during this period.

The Pop-A-Lock guy, the dude who jumped my car, and the Roadside person all said they think it's the alternator. When I left the car downstairs a few minutes ago, the overhead lights (the little lights inside the car) were flashing, something or other was clicking, and a couple other little things were flashing. Even though the keys weren't in the car.

I know nothing about cars. Is it the alternator? Will my car start tomorrow? Will I be able to drive it so far as a Toyota dealership, about 15-20 minutes away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back