You're in the movies 14.97 Amazon, 9.82 WalMart.com

That's the sweet spot for me. I'm sure I'll trade in the game, but you can't beat a camera at that price. Added a DVD to get free shipping. Thanks!

I bought it. To be honest, I have absolutely no idea why (I already have the camera). Ah well, maybe my kid will like it.

[quote name='WWFdxNWOrules5555']Will the camera work as a normal webcam too?[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, yes it will. It's supposed to, anyway. I've never actually tried it out.

[quote name='JJSP']Quick, clear out the old cams to get ready for Natal![/QUOTE]

lol i wish it were that simple.

The new natal setup hasn't even been scaled down for home use yet.

I want to jump at this price, considering that I was going to buy it when they had it on sale at Best Buy a month or so ago, but after hearing about that "Project Natal" thing...I'm not so sure. Yeah, they're both fairly different things, but at there cores, you have two camera accessories that put you in the game. I don't want another camera accessory just hanging out in my room (*cough* Eyetoy *cough*).

But then again it is $10...

I've been wanting to pick this up at this price for a while but always seemed to miss out when it was on sale. Now the only questions is do I pay the $5 for shipping or buy more stuff to get the free shipping :whistle2:k

just checked game trades for 4.25 and camera 6.50 for camera as of this morning, but if you have edge card and two other games you can potentially get alot more, put it towards ghostbusters and get 30% extra and free t-shart and 10.00 movie ticket

Picked this up for $8.99 after ECA discount. I'll trade or sell the other camera and most likely make that $9 back easily.

[quote name='sliknik27']Before I buy, I just want to make sure this is going to work with Project Natal... Can someone please confirm this? :p[/QUOTE]

1. I can nearly guarantee that it will not work with Natal\

2. I doubt you're going to see Natal this year -- Fall '10 at best is my guess.

[quote name='daminion']1. I can nearly guarantee that it will not work with Natal\

2. I doubt you're going to see Natal this year -- Fall '10 at best is my guess.[/QUOTE]

That was actually the point of my post. Of course it isn't going to work with Natal. It takes low-quality video, doesn't include the infrared technology for depth perception, and is missing any sort of audio input.

I guess the single smiley wasn't enough to convey the sarcasm. I'll add the moving teeth-showing smiley.

[quote name='sliknik27']That was actually the point of my post. Of course it isn't going to work with Natal. It takes low-quality video, doesn't include the infrared technology for depth perception, and is missing any sort of audio input.

I guess the single smiley wasn't enough to convey the sarcasm. I'll add the moving teeth-showing smiley.[/QUOTE]

I completely missed the smiley... sarcasm never works well in a text-based communication medium :)

[quote name='guinaevere']Corrected the spelling in the title.

"You're" = YOU ARE
"your" = possesive or related form of YOU.[/QUOTE]

Awww. now my little sarcastic post isn't relevant.

"You're" = YOU ARE

Gwen the Grammar Police FTW.

Thank you, btw. ;-)

OOS now, $20 from Target.

[quote name='no_exit']It is not OOS at Amazon. Click on the NEW link and it is still listed at $14.97.[/QUOTE]
That's their way of saying it's back ordered. If you look it says ships in 1-2 months.
But yes you can still order from Amazon and qualify for prime/FSSS and all that jazz.

[quote name='confoosious']Awww. now my little sarcastic post isn't relevant.[/QUOTE]Sorry, Sugar. It was a cute comment.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Gwen the Grammar Police FTW.

Thank you, btw. ;-)[/QUOTE]The irony is that I can never catch my own spelling/grammar mistakes.

Just for you, as a local neighbor. Yesterday I saw a truck for some mom & pop landscaper. The sign on their pick up was "No job is to big!" :roll:

EDIT: I'll update the title in a second with the new prices.

Link to WalMart 9.82 price

Link to Amazon 14.97 price

"You're" = YOU ARE

I love you.

Well, with the tax and shipping through Wal-Mart makes it about $15. I'm sad because the closest store to me that has it in stock is 22 miles away from me.

Thanks for the Wal-mart update. Too bad about the site-to-store, however there is another store not too far from me that has it in-stock. The website warns that the price may be different. Anyone know if I am likely to find the online price or something higher if I drive out there?

[quote name='PhaserBait']Thanks for the Wal-mart update. Too bad about the site-to-store, however there is another store not too far from me that has it in-stock. The website warns that the price may be different. Anyone know if I am likely to find the online price or something higher if I drive out there?[/QUOTE]

They were charging 20 at my store this morning (Greensboro NC).

Some times I hate Walmart. Some locations WILL price match with the website, some won't. The only store I found in my area that carries this, Won't match the website.
They gave me some BS spiel about "the reason we don't price match is because ""you're already getting a good deal by not having to pay shipping"".
I guess I'll call back tomorrow when I can speak to a manager who know's what the fuck he/she is talking about. The kid on the phone was a newbie who was trying to ask around. I sure hope they're not paying these people more than $6/hr. I'd like to know they are getting paid for their value, and many of them are worthless. (not all of them, but many of them).

I noticed the price tag for this at my Walmart was still $19.99.. is the game at least a little bit enjoyable? I'm tempted to go ahead and get it since my old cheap webcam is dead and heard the 360 one was somewhat decent to use on the computer.

[quote name='Ronin317']I love you.[/QUOTE]I'm free on Friday night.

[quote name='KRS']rings up at $19.98 in Bellingham, MA.

Deal over?[/QUOTE]The sale price is online. B&M walmarts *may* price match their online price if you print it up, but I dont think that's guranteed.

bread's done
Back