You're In The Movies with Vision Camera - $15

You can get it for 11.43 brand new and faster shipping as well.

Nvm, just noticed it's the game only. sorry.

So the link in the OP IS the version with the camera included, correct?

The description mentions the camera a lot, but I didn't see where it actually said that it was included...

Thanks

My Walmart was selling this for $19.99 earlier this afternoon. (YMMV, of course.)

$15 is worth it for the camera.

I just picked one up at Target for $20. When I saw it I did a double take then I looked for just the camera and that by itself was $39.99. I figured I might as well pick it up.

[quote name='emperordahc']My Walmart was selling this for $19.99 earlier this afternoon. (YMMV, of course.)

$15 is worth it for the camera.[/QUOTE]

It is not YMMV! It is $20 EVERYWHERE!

[quote name='tenma']cool, thanks for the heads up
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

I think it's worth it for the camera, but not so much the game.

[quote name='G.Canton']I think it's worth it for the camera, but not so much the game.[/QUOTE]
The game is great with friends, but as someone stated before, it takes some setting up to make it work right.

Received mine the other day. thanks op. i missed it when it was $10. but $15 is still a great price just for the camera alone. i set up the camera to run on my pc for fun, took a while though. i like the green light around the camera. :D

Whoa! When did this drop to $15? I canned an order I just placed w/ Amazon and redid it so I could drop this in w/ free shipping. I'll resell the game; just want the camera.

[quote name='wune']This game is actually really fun. NEED friends though. Bein' retarded with friends + camera =awesome.[/QUOTE]
So true. Great party game.

The game was 10 dollars at bestbuy, and I printed a 10 dollar off coupon, it came out free... Good for people that missed that deal though...

[quote name='wune']This game is actually really fun. NEED friends though. Bein' retarded with friends + camera =awesome.[/QUOTE]

Very much so...A couple friends and a dog make the first movie about Superheroes hilarious. We were crying from laughing so hard.

Damnit, just when I have been real good for the last few months saving up my money the one time I finally decide I want to spend some and a boatload of stuff I want is on sale. Now, I just have to find something for $10 as filler to get free shipping.

bread's done
Back