You're kidding right? Wings for the Wii?

Serpentor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just read this over Engaget... The Wii is coming out with paddles where the gamer sits on the WiiFit board and i thought that was pretty weird :lol:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/25/cta-debuts-wings-for-wii-we-beg-them-to-stop/

CTA debuts Wings for Wii, we beg them to stop

By Joseph L. Flatley posted May 25th 2010 1:59PM

post_icon_photo.gif

Oh, CTA: It was one thing when you wanted us to stuff out Wiimote into a phony bowling ball or rowing machine, but do you really expect us to strap on these wings and flap our arms like a bird? We don't even know anyone who will 'fess up to playing Bird's-Eye Bull's-Eye, let alone buy a useless accessory for it. Besides, as any good rave / goth / cosplay kid knows, people (and their pets) have been sporting much nicer wings for years now. Get a look at some of our faves below.

lmao man when you think it couldnt get worse. ive seen them pimping wiis on qvc and thats one of the demo games they always play. well at least the ds is a cool nintendo product ( although i get annoyed with all the new versions of the handheld).

[quote name='musha666']Wow. I cant wait until Sony copies the idea for the PS3. God of War 4 with wings would be the best.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you're on the right track, but it will be the dual Move controllers for Kratos' Chaos Blades :bouncy:

bread's done
Back