You're playing _____ too much when _____.

mcelfour

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
"You're playing Meteos too much when you see differenct color tiles on the floor and your mind instinctivly tries to move them so they are 3-5 in a row..."

This happened to me a few minutes ago. :)

What other experiences like this have you had?

I definitely looked around wondering how big my katamari ball would have to be to roll up various things when I first got into that game.

I think this post would do better in the General Gaming section. What do you think OP?

You're playing Guitar Hero too much when an original song comes on the radio and doesn't sound quite right because you are so used to the cover.

You're playing Elite Beat Agents too much when upon hearing a song on the radio, the icons, tracks, and spinners fill your eyes.

[quote name='wubb']I think this post would do better in the General Gaming section. What do you think OP?[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. I looked at that before posting but read the fourm title and thought it was more news oriented...

[quote name='javeryh']You're playing Guitar Hero too much when an original song comes on the radio and doesn't sound quite right because you are so used to the cover.[/quote]

Guilty. :lol:

I stayed up til about 3am playing Smackdown Vs Raw and then I had a dream I won a battle royal for the Heavyweight title.

[quote name='javeryh']You're playing Guitar Hero too much when an original song comes on the radio and doesn't sound quite right because you are so used to the cover.[/QUOTE]

FT-motherfucking-W.

Last night I tossed and turned all night and was constantly waking up. The entire night I was dreaming about battling Pokemon... In my dreams I was battling and running around trying to keep up with all the berries I had planted, and the honey I slathered over the trees... lol

You're playing too much Dead Rising, when you consider throwing a bench into a crowd of people blocking your way down the sidewalk, just so you can get by.

[quote name='Apossum']You're playing too much Dead Rising, when you consider throwing a bench into a crowd of people blocking your way down the sidewalk, just so you can get by.[/quote]

You didn't think of that until after Dead Rising? :lol:

I played Ninja Gaiden so much that I always assess the likelyhood of me being able to wall run off of the closest surface.

You're playing too much GTA when you have to stop yourself from throwing the car in the left lane to take out a passing motorcycle.

You're playing Puzzle Quest too much when your dreams consist of falling gems creating heroic efforts.

You're playing Diablo II/X-Men Legends/Anygame too much when you started at around 8pm and its 4am.

[quote name='javeryh']You're playing Guitar Hero too much when an original song comes on the radio and doesn't sound quite right because you are so used to the cover.[/quote]
indeed.. i heard some of the songs for the first time playing Guitar Hero, so now when i hear the originals ... i like the GH versions better :whistle2:#

you know you've been playing too much CS when... you're this guy :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

[quote name='anotherjeff']You're playing Puzzle Quest too much when your dreams consist of falling gems creating heroic efforts.
[/QUOTE]For me, it's seeing skulls lined up in rows in front of my eyes in my sleep.

You're playing Gears of War too much when you are anywhere and think about if you can take cover on random things like trees and cars.

[quote name='javeryh']You're playing Guitar Hero too much when an original song comes on the radio and doesn't sound quite right because you are so used to the cover.[/QUOTE]
Guilty.

[quote name='johnnypark']You've played too much of any PC shooter when you're about to take a test, make a move in a chess game, or any other real-world activity with potentially negative consequences, and you actually think to yourself, "Oh well, if I fuck it up, I'll just re-load the quicksave and do it again."

[quote name='anotherjeff']You're playing Puzzle Quest too much when your dreams consist of falling gems creating heroic efforts.

You're playing Diablo II/X-Men Legends/Anygame too much when you started at around 8am and its 4am.[/quote]

^^Diablo 2^^

You're playing too much Bad Dudes when you think you're a bad enough dude to rescue the president, who has been captured by ninjas.

You're playing Shenmue too much when you walk up to strangers and ask them for directions, but give very unusual responses like "No It's Okay" or "I See....." and then walk away.

But seriously when I was playing Shenmue I & II that game would get stuck in my head and everytime I would just walk I felt I would walk like Ryo. Plus I had the BG song stuck in my head. I thought I was going insane.

u playing megaman too much when u get hit and u explode and you're like CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM

[quote name='daroga']You're playing Elite Beat Agents too much when upon hearing a song on the radio, the icons, tracks, and spinners fill your eyes.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes that is me all the freakin time. Mostly in Ouendan, because of Ready Steady Go!

You're playing too much Dead Rising when you need to find Brad...or he's done for.

You're playing Metal Gear Solid too much when you start including Metal Gear Solid quotes in a conversation some how. I have done this so many time it's not even funny. I'll be talking to friends, co workers, my boss even and they will be talking about sports some thing not related to video games at all. I'll just all of a sudden jump in and say something like... You mean Metal gear......... Neither friend nor enemy.... Nothing as trivial as revenge.... Not yet Snake it's not over yet....... I wont die... as long as YOU still live... FOX... Die..... A wounded fox is more DANGEROUS then a Jackal. Yeah some of those got interesting looks lol.....

Your playing with a rubix cube too much when everything around you looks cubic and you try to twist random things to make the colors match.

You're playing Disgaea too much when you see the entire world as a grid system.

I guess that can be applied to any strategy style game, though. Happened to me with FF Tactics in late '97 and with Disgaea about a year ago.

And one time, when I was really tired (after a day or two of being awake) I actually remember thinking to myself, "Oh it's okay if I die, I'll just reset." I think I was driving, or crossing a busy street or something. Maybe I was drunk. Of course a second later I was all like "Wtf is wrong with me?"

[quote name='JEKKI']u playing megaman too much when u get hit and u explode and you're like CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM[/quote]:rofl:

Jekki wins!

You know you've been playing Geometry Wars too much when you close your eyes and just see exploding geometric shapes and have an unusally high sense of ophidiophobia.

[quote name='JEKKI']u playing megaman too much when u get hit and u explode and you're like CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM CHOOM[/QUOTE]

What the fucking shit?

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']You're playing Shenmue too much when you walk up to strangers and ask them for directions, but give very unusual responses like "No It's Okay" or "I See....." and then walk away.

But seriously when I was playing Shenmue I & II that game would get stuck in my head and everytime I would just walk I felt I would walk like Ryo. Plus I had the BG song stuck in my head. I thought I was going insane.[/QUOTE]
I remember getting Shenmue 1 for Christmas, and getting so confused since the game started in December. For the rest of winter vacation, I would get the game time mixed up with real-life time, like see 9:00 pm on the loading screen when it was actually 5:00, and getting worried that I had been playing for 4 hours already.

It got really strange when I got real life time confused with game time. I was out one day, and I saw 8:00 on a clock, and the first thing i thought was "Shit! I've gotta meet Nozomi!"

bread's done
Back