YourPS34Free.com for my tradelist or $$(make an offer!)

dustdingo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I'm in the market for a free PS3! I'm willing to trade referrals for pretty much anything off of my tradelist, so look away! Or you can make me an offer of how much a referral would cost ($$). Or...if you're bored and want to be nice, feel free to sign up for a referral just for the heck of it! Finally, I'm also willing to do referral trades if I haven't signed up for the site you need it for(I haven't signed up for many TRAINN sites!) All the required links are located in my signature.

In order to receive payment($$ or item) you must let me know ahead of time of what you would like. You must then complete an offer, make sure I know which e-mail you used, and you must "go green." As in, you must successfully complete the offer in their systems. Most of the offers are quite easy and offer a nice payout - Gamefly, Blockbuster just to name a few.

Finally, you must have a credit card for these offers, so please do not try to do so without access to one.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
No one wants to be green for me? C'mon, it's the "Earth Friendly" thing to do!(Ok, so ironically it's not since the PS3 consumes 4x the power of the typical refrigerator...but it sounded good!)

Guess not...

I'll do it if you give me a prepaid CC with like 10 or 5 bucks on it, pm me because, I'd forget about this by time your on.

I could probably do an offer for $30, or we could trade referrals. Could you recommend any offers that are fairly inexpensive/easy to cancel?

Didn't really see anything on your trade list, but I could do it for $30, I'm looking to start this start because I want a free PS3 as well :D

bread's done
Back