Yousei Teikoku Stigma Jpop Album

PoisenXcstasy

CAGiversary!
Ive been looking for Yousei Teikoku's Stigma album for about 3years. Ive only found it on Yahoo Japan Auctions BUT my dad will not let me get it cuz he thinks its too complicated to go through all that stuff. Plus it wont ship to america! I cannot find it at any other sites! it ddrives me crazi. i allready downloaded it but i want the actual cd as well. i love Yui itsuki (vocalist of Yousei Teikoku) i want to support her as much as i can and that album is amazing! Anybody have it or can tehy get it for me and i can pay them or anything? please help!

Getting the actual physical media might be rather difficult. The best advice I can give you is that if you live in a major city, is to check out some of your local indie stores that tote anime music CDs and you might get lucky. The biggest problem you have to beware of is bootleg copies. In the mall of Georgia there is thios neat little eccentric store that has a whole truckload of Anime stuff and they also carry a large amount of Japanese music, so just from experience, that would be a first place to look...

Georgia. thats a little far.. for a cd idk..really i dont think they will have it. They dont even have it on hmv jp, amazon Jp, yesasia,playasia, Cdjapan. None of those

bread's done
Back