Ys The Oath in Felghana Premium Edition (PSP) $29.82 at Amazon

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Just ran across this link while checking on my preorder of the game.

Amazon has discounted the Premium Edition of Ys: The Oath In Felghana to the low, low price of $29.82 (25% off retail). The game is remake of Ys III & is reported to be the best version of the game yet.
The premium edition includes a CD Soundtrack and a 2011 Desk Calender ;)

Ys: The Oath In Felghana Premium Edition

Enjoy!

[quote name='Fire_Thief']DAMN, wtf? I've had it preordered for months. Let's see if mine adjusted...

Nope. So I had to reorder.[/QUOTE]

I thought about cancelling my preorder, but Amazon's Preorder Price Guarantee would have kicked in with your order by the end of the release date (which is tomorrow). I'm surprised that the game got discounted, but I will take it :)

If only I could find a PSP deal...say $60 or less & I'd be all over this. Some good RPGs I wanna play on the PSP but can't see myself paying $169 for one.

[quote name='NeoStrider']Ys III was horrible[/QUOTE]

What version did you play?

I played the PC remake of YS III: Oath in Felgaia and thought it was great.

I hear the PSP version is just as good as that version if not better so I'm definitely in for one at this, low low price with sexy extras.

Good find, OP.

I've had it preordered for a while so hopefully my order adjusts.
This game is worth every penny though. It's a massive improvement over the mediocre Ys III from yesterdecade.

ill hold off and see if this is included in the b2g1. or black friday. i am not going to be so disappointed if i cant get this later at this price. ill just get the regular edition. the extras arent amazing me.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']If only I could find a PSP deal...say $60 or less & I'd be all over this. Some good RPGs I wanna play on the PSP but can't see myself paying $169 for one.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this one. Even if PSP2 does come out next year, there are so many high quality RPGs of all varieties now, along with PSone classics, that the PSP system is a great pick-up. I just can't seem to pull the trigger on $170 (and I don't find the $200 GoW bundle appealing at all). Hopefully there will be a Black Friday promotion or an across-the-board price cut.

It's temporarily out of stock... hopefully, they get more in. I've been waiting to see if they include it with the B2G1.

awesome find i had this preordered at gamestop in full thanks for saving me 10 and change. i tell you one thing gamestop going to hate me this year. ive returned 13 games over the past 2 months. i keep my games sealed new incase i find deals on em and sadly amazon has been loving my money with all the sales they have had.

[quote name='Maromi']It's temporarily out of stock... hopefully, they get more in. I've been waiting to see if they include it with the B2G1.[/QUOTE]

THis is normal cause the game came out today... Game will show IN STOCK either later tonight or tomorrow

[quote name='Fire_Thief']DAMN, wtf? I've had it preordered for months. Let's see if mine adjusted...

Nope. So I had to reorder.[/QUOTE]

Be patient. Mine adjusted just fine. It doesn't always happen instantaneously, but it'll happen.

[quote name='Serpentor']Thanks, I'll wait till like $20, the same deal with Lunar CE...[/QUOTE]

That may be a big mistake. I have been waiting for the same to happen with the Y's VII collectors edition and so far its price has slowly gone up not down.....

lunar was a massive report of a report of a report so really it was just a pick up for die hard fans. where as the ys series has had little to no existence on the us side. let him wait magus i honestly cant see the ys limited editions going to the cheapo clearance bin. it might go to a b2g1 but you would be saving the same as it is now roughly.

[quote name='gauu']lunar was a massive report of a report of a report so really it was just a pick up for die hard fans. where as the ys series has had little to no existence on the us side. let him wait magus i honestly cant see the ys limited editions going to the cheapo clearance bin. it might go to a b2g1 but you would be saving the same as it is now roughly.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, Y's VII was only about $40 before the B2G1 sale started....then it went up to $47. My guess is that if Y's III went in to the sale they would raise the price on it first.

Hmm... Wondering if I should wait to buy. The Lunar LE dropped to $23 at one point and that's when I snatched it up. I'm curious if this will do the same.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I want Ys Seven LE to drop to this price.[/QUOTE]

ditto....but this was a great also.

[quote name='panzerfaust']How do you pronounce this game's title?[/QUOTE]

If you're serious and/or referring to the word "Ys", it is pronounced: EES.

I used to say WHYs, but after watching a cut scene or anime or something (long times ago), it was pronounced as EECE. Still waiting for a better deal (sorry, low on cash).

[quote name='MaelstromB']Hmm... Wondering if I should wait to buy. The Lunar LE dropped to $23 at one point and that's when I snatched it up. I'm curious if this will do the same.[/QUOTE]

As others have pointed out it MAY but its better not to count on it. Look how many people are saying they wish Y's VII would drop to this price, as we discussed before Y's VII if anything has slowly risen in value after an intial sale or two for around $35-$40. Given those facts I would not count on it, you are more likely to end up paying an extra $10-$15 then to save the $5-$10.

And sigh, I too wish Y's VII would go on sale for this price...hell id accept a $35 price right now.

Well, ya got me on this deal! I caved and bought it! :) After all, $10 off is a pretty damn good deal if you ask me. Now if only they could come up with a great deal on the Castlevania: LoS LE! I bought that day one and kept it unopened but then sent it back a couple of weeks ago after realizing I was not going to get to it anytime soon - Case & Point: Fallout NV -- which has taken over all of my free time. haha

I'm waiting for Y's Seven LE and this one to drop further. The late Xseed games seem to have a decent production run (read: don't go OOP easily).

Hm, looks like my preorder was already marked down to $32.65 total (I live near Seattle, so I'm taxed).

Woo, thanks Amazon and OP for this early-week smile ;)

Edit: Looks like this and my copy of God of War: Ghost of Sparts will arrive this Friday. Yuss! Oh, and I recommend getting Ys Seven Limited Edition at full price, folks. I'm a CAG too but the packaging, goodies and game itself is a pure delight. Don't miss it if you can help it!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eau']Back up to $39.99 now![/QUOTE]

yea dead right when i was going to order... o well. the sound track and that lame calender isnt worth 10 more

Glad I got it when I did! Also some people are reporting that Y's VII is now backordered on Amazon...again it makes me nervous that its going to be harder to find then some people think.

weird, i had it in my cart and the price stayed at 29.99

after reading here that it went up, i hurried up and ordered lol.

[quote name='postulio']weird, i had it in my cart and the price stayed at 29.99

after reading here that it went up, i hurried up and ordered lol.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I want to say that Amazon sort of gives its customers a "grace period" if you've got it in your cart, for people just like you! ;) I've had that happen with items that I was on the fence about in the past.

Dammit. :(

I wanted to check and see if I had enough in the bank, but my bank's website was down for maintenance. Doesn't matter now...

I had this pre-ordered already way back when and earlier my total price went down to $29.99, which I was pretty happy about. Now my order total is saying that it is back up to $37.99. Did I have to cancel my previous order and then re-order when it was at the marked down price to get that?

bread's done
Back