Yu-Gi-Oh Duelists Thread

Eagle3ye

CAGiversary!
I haven't seen any other threads like this, and I'm sure it will fade into obscurity, but my friends and I have recently got back into playing Yu-Gi-Oh XD. Dusting off our old boxes of cards was actually pretty fun :D Any other CAGs out there enjoy playing the game and have anything they want to talk about? Maybe some fun game options or anything like that?

I used to be pretty into it. Managed to get 5 pieces of Exodia and put a nice deck together. Also made a nice Skill Drain deck and thought I invented the deck idea myself (turns out I was a little late on that one).

I had a soft spot for Spellcasters, while one of my friends loved dragons. I would mainly play with friends and would rarely play in a local tournament, but I lost interest in keeping up with it after they introduced synchro cards. I guess now they even have a new set of monsters called xyz cards (not to be confused with the vwxyz fusions). I can't stand the synchro or xyz stuff. It all just seems to be too much.

I don't have physical cards anymore (aside from my 5 piece of Exodia), but I play on Dueling Network with my brother and the occasional stranger. Pretty nice site.

bread's done
Back