Yugster Win an iPad Mini Sweepstakes

crunchberries

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[attachment=3364:eek:riginal_d903ae70d9a20751beba485bc96fdc6c.jpg]

Hey, guys. Would you please vote for me? I can't afford this kind of tech on my own, and you know I've been here a long time in both the Free Stuff and Referrals sections. I come in, ask for nothing, give as much as I can, and truly love you guys like you're my kids.

So would you do this small thing for me just this once? I will be forever grateful.

IF  Y, READ ON.
IF N, PLEASE EXIT THE POST AT THIS TIME & HAVE A GOOD DAY. GOODBYE.

Enter for your chance to win an Apple iPad Mini! Bonus entries available for referring friends, voting and for entering the "Design Yugster's T-shirt Contest."

Referral Link: http://a.pgtb.me/XrSkJf?app_data=entry_id%3D50691767

Fine Print: http://www.yugster.com/blog/91-win-an-apple-ipad-mini

OR

HOW TO WIN AN APPLE IPAD MINI FROM YUGSTER.COM

[SIZE=small]1) Simply enter in your email address below, and you'll be automatically entered into our APPLE IPAD MINI Sweepstakes.   The winner will be chosen on March 31, 2014, and will be announced in the Daily Deals E-mail that day.*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Want more chances of winning?  ENTER EVERY DAY!  You can enter once every day[/SIZE] to give yourself a better chance of winning the Apple iPad Mini.  Every entry counts as a "Virtual Lottery Ticket", which means one more chance of winning.

[SIZE=small]2) Want 50 more chances of winning? Just refer a friend!  For every friend that also enters, you'll get 50 more "Virtual Lottery Tickets", or 50 more chances to win!  So start spreading the word and increasing your chances of winning!  Just click any of the SHARE links on this page, or a Referral Link will pop-up for you to copy after you enter below[/SIZE].

[SIZE=small]3) Enter the "Design Yugster's T-shirt Contest"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]What is Plugster Saying?  You simply enter in what you think should be on Yugster's T-Shirt. Think of something funny (no foul language please, Plugster isn't programmed like that). You can also upload your own design! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Just upload your T-Shirt Design below the entries! Use your "Photoshop" skills if you are skilled in the art of Photoshopery, and then get your friends to vote on your design! T-Shirt entries will get "50 Virtual Lottery Tickets" in the Apple iPad Mini Sweepstakes (or 50 chances to win), and the Winner[/SIZE] of the T-Shirt Design will get a FREE T-Shirt made with their design! (in addition to the 50 chances of winning the iPad Mini).

[SIZE=small]4) Vote on your favorite T-Shirt Entry! You'll be able to vote every day, and every vote counts as another Entry into the Apple iPad Mini Sweepstakes. So many chances to win - do them all![/SIZE]

*Please note:[SIZE=x-small] Winner must claim the Apple iPad Mini within 24 hours or a new winner will be chosen the next day. Winner will be announced in the email on March 31, 2014.  So make sure you check your email that day![/SIZE]

bread's done
Back