Zack and Wiki $8.99 on Buy.com with free shipping after GCO.

rklamer

CAGiversary!
The popular Wii game Zack and Wiki is listed on Buy.com for $18.99 with free shipping. With the google checkout trick, the price drops to $8.99
The google checkout trick is pretty simple. On buy.com you get $10 off your first order using google checkout. But there is nothing preventing someone from making new google accounts to keep getting the $10 off.
If you've been waiting to get this game. Now's the time. Not going to get much better than this.
~ From chris100185 over at Goozex.

No tax saves me an close to an additional $2 since I live in Cook county, IL. Nice rip OP, it is great you gave credit to the OP too:applause:.

thanks for the post OP! I was going to get this @ GS for $20, but I'm glad I waited and got it for 9 bucks, and its brand new in shrink wrap, not the out of case brand new like @ GS!

awesome deal, i love getting new wii games even though i can't afford them right now. but who can pass this up!? =D

Can you really just keep making Google Checkout Accounts? I never tried because I figured they would have noticed me using the same shipping address and same credit card right away.

[quote name='Lost Loser']Can you really just keep making Google Checkout Accounts? I never tried because I figured they would have noticed me using the same shipping address and same credit card right away.[/quote]
It's definitely doable. I've done it at least three or four times myself.

[quote name='Lost Loser']Can you really just keep making Google Checkout Accounts? I never tried because I figured they would have noticed me using the same shipping address and same credit card right away.[/QUOTE]

My third time. I think if you use the same credit card in rapid succession they catch it, but as long as you space it out you're good.

I've played and beaten it, but for 8.99 I'll bite to add it to the collection thanx alot, I like the google checkout thing might be exploited:lol:

Ya, I'm expecting this, as well as Super Paper Mario and Metroid Prime 3 from Goozex this week, and I'm already in the middle of Persona 3 and Odin Sphere.

They've found out about two of my credit cards already and the only thing I have left is to purchase with a debit card if I want GCO >_>

[quote name='Hostile']They've found out about two of my credit cards already and the only thing I have left is to purchase with a debit card if I want GCO >_>[/quote] Did they charge you the full price when this happened or was the ordered just canceled?

I just signed up for a google checkout for this deal, but it dosent take the 10 dollars off when it comes down to check out. Can anyone help me?

Go to buy.com using the supplied link.-- Add Zack and Wiki to your cart, then choose google checkout. You register right then and there for the discount, and it's applied before your order is processed.

[quote name='Lost Loser']Can you really just keep making Google Checkout Accounts? I never tried because I figured they would have noticed me using the same shipping address and same credit card right away.[/quote]

After about 6 accounts in 2 weeks, buy.com no longer accepts my credit card =) Using another one for this

don't listen to em, you're rolling the dice with buy.com (on shipping time that is :) )

in for one, I thought my buying spree was over.

I already got caught with GCO a few months ago. I even used disposable email addresses. But they noticed stuff being shipped to the same address.

GCO not working anymore with this item
checkout.gif
We're sorry, one or more of the items in your cart do not allow the use of Google Checkout. Click here for more information.

I used my legitimate GCO back on the Metal Gear Collection at the end of March (how awesome to get all 3 MGS's for less than the price of a single one). I'll wait until I see a real killer deal to try it out again because I only have one credit card, so it would suck to have it blocked (note, this is a pretty sweet deal right here, but I already have the game. I got it for $16 in January when it was retailing for $40 by using a combo of BB Rewards Zone coupons and a gift card I had gotten free from a previous purchase. Best deal I could have gotten on the game at the time).

[quote name='NoLimitz80']GCO not working anymore with this item
checkout.gif
We're sorry, one or more of the items in your cart do not allow the use of Google Checkout. Click here for more information.[/QUOTE]

That's what I got. It says it does on the Zack and Wiki page, but on the checkout page it doesn't. Bummer.

bread's done
Back