Zavvi.com question: Can't use credit cards in US?

Dead of Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I tried to order Xenoblade Chronicles on Zavvi.com. But when I go to enter my credit card, it doesn't list the USA under "country name" for the cardholder's address. Does this mean I have to use Paypal or something to order from them? :/

Actually... it looks like she's right. I already have an account with them and when I try to add a new address, the US (nor America) is not an option for the country. But my regular address is there just fine, with United States listed. Plus, the list of countries that you are able to select aren't in alphabetical order.:whistle2:k

Oh, and I'm pretty sure PayPal doesn't work very well with Zavvi. We've had a lot of imports complain about that in other threads.

It looks like it might be an issue with our browsers (I'm using Firefox 4, which seems to have a lot of issues). I just tried it in Internet Explorer and United States appears right under the UK so just try it in IE or Chrome if you have one of those...

[quote name='Vinny']It looks like it might be an issue with our browsers (I'm using Firefox 4, which seems to have a lot of issues). I just tried it in Internet Explorer and United States appears right under the UK so just try it in IE or Chrome if you have one of those...[/QUOTE]
Well that's fucking odd.... Thanks, I'll try that later. I also use FF.

bread's done
Back