Zavvi.com sale - Up to 80% off

jacknicklson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
197 (100%)
These are PAL Region games. Not a problem for PS3 owners, varies by title for 360 games.

Shipping is ~$4 per item

Deathsmiles UK Deluxe(X360) - ~$21
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/deathsmiles-deluxe-edition/10296497.html
DeathsmilesL.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas(PS3) - ~$21
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/fallout-new-vegas/10074167.html

Fallout: New Vegas(X360) - ~$21
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/fallout-new-vegas/10074168.html

Resident Evil 5 Gold(PS3) - ~$24
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...ion-playstation-move-compatible/10234721.html

Complete List:
http://www.zavvi.com/offers/price-crash.list

2 for ~$41 - Some are cheaper regardless, don't really understand the logic here
http://www.zavvi.com/offers/2-for-25.list

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder: PAL region is fine for US PS3 owners, because PS3 is region free! I've ordered from Zavvi quite a bit for UK only PS3 games, and never have had an issue.

Thanks for the info. I have a friend in the UK so gonna pass this long. I am interested in the BS2 CE because all the ones I find stateside are in horrible condition.

The best deal here is Sengoku Basara PS3 for 9.85 pounds. I just ordered it shipped to the US for $19.94 including shipping. That's over $8 cheaper than lowest price which is at Amazon. (And $10 cheaper for me because I have to pay tax at Amazon). And yes, it WILL work on NTSC PS3s.... gotta love Sony for that.

is my math right or the grand theft auto 4 complete sell for 28 including shipping. also resident evil gold is cheap. i dont know if i should order.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']The best deal here is Sengoku Basara PS3 for 9.85 pounds. I just ordered it shipped to the US for $19.94 including shipping. That's over $8 cheaper than lowest price which is at Amazon. (And $10 cheaper for me because I have to pay tax at Amazon). And yes, it WILL work on NTSC PS3s.... gotta love Sony for that.[/QUOTE]

How much was shipping for one title to the U.S?

[quote name='popaloo']How much was shipping for one title to the U.S?[/QUOTE]

Shipping was 2.95 pounds I think. Just under $4, with $16 for the game. So I that's how I spent under $20 shipped.

It usually takes around 10 days to arrive. That's how long my two other orders took to get all the way from the UK to the US West Coast. That's a lot of miles. East Coasters will get it faster.

I'm shocked more people aren't talking about this sale, as you can get at least one pretty insane deals after discount and before shipping. When you consider that the PS3's games are region free across the board pretty much then there are some other good deals as well.

:ps3:Frag FX V2: roughly $13 before shipping

just a warning if your getting any fragile limited edition sets or anything. THese guys only ship in envelopes for all their gear. So if your getting something that comes in a easily dented/crushed limited edition box the odds aren't very good it will arrive unmolested

what about online play for grand theft auto 4 complete, since the game is a pal version, could that affect the connection or would just be the same servers.

you cant use a US account to use UK online stuff. You should be fine if you actually create a UK account ( i did it to d.load the valkyria chronicles demo) But the two are not interchangable

i usually just google, then check gamefaqs if i cant find an answer.. and every game ive checked has NOT worked on a US XBOX. It seems PAL/US 360 games just dont fly, you have a better chance with JP/US imports, thought hat doesnt work most of the time either ( i really wanted gal gun, lol)

[quote name='Kenshindono']i usually just google, then check gamefaqs if i cant find an answer.. and every game ive checked has NOT worked on a US XBOX. It seems PAL/US 360 games just dont fly, you have a better chance with JP/US imports, thought hat doesnt work most of the time either ( i really wanted gal gun, lol)[/QUOTE]
Any chance you could list your PAL games which weren't compatible? As far as I know, most PAL 360 games work on NTSC-US 360s. My GTAIV Episodes, Gears 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, PGR4, Star Wars TFU, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Fable 2, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed II, The Saboteur, Mass Effect 2, Nier, Splinter Cell Conviction, Resonance of Fate, and Metro 2033 are all PAL and work fine on my NTSC-US 360.

However, Dead Space and Armored Core For Answer PAL will not work on NTSC-US 360. They do seem to be exceptions.

Edit: I think Star Ocean on PAL 360 is region locked, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PenguinJim']Any chance you could list your PAL games which weren't compatible? As far as I know, most PAL 360 games work on NTSC-US 360s. My GTAIV Episodes, Gears 2, Halo 3, Halo ODST, PGR4, Star Wars TFU, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Fable 2, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed II, The Saboteur, Mass Effect 2, Nier, Splinter Cell Conviction, Resonance of Fate, and Metro 2033 are all PAL and work fine on my NTSC-US 360.

However, Dead Space and Armored Core For Answer PAL will not work on NTSC-US 360. They do seem to be exceptions.

Edit: I think Star Ocean on PAL 360 is region locked, too.[/QUOTE]

Play-Asia usually has pretty good information on whether a 360 game is region locked or not, though they are missing some (like Star Ocean PAL).

[quote name='kazunori']Play-Asia usually has pretty good information on whether a 360 game is region locked or not, though they are missing some (like Star Ocean PAL).[/QUOTE]
They're missing most (all?) PAL games, sadly. :( A shame, as they're an absolutely brilliant resource for checking the region compatibilities on NTSC-US and NTSC-J 360 games.

Deals seems good but cannot trust this site much due to over time reading on here and receiving my Vanquish Collectors with a ding on the side, a bang in the middle where the figure is right where the window is. Their packaging is bad.

bread's done
Back