ZAVVI offering 10% off everything in store (including games)

Dodderson

CAG Veteran
probably doesn't really help anyone but walked into a very busy zavvi today and saw a make-shift cardboard sign saying 'extra 10% off sale price'

there isn't a real good deal here cause games such as farcry2 are still 36 pounds with the dscount off but if u can find a good deal good luck to you.

personally i think the best deal in store would be the 15 pounds on ALL blu-rays (ino it isnt really a gaming thing) and that isnt with the 10% took off

oh also i didnt ask (cause i was in a hurry) if student discount can be took even with the 10% already being took off but if it can be woah blu-ray deals :D!

i am sorry ino i cant spell that great or use grammer to level that a 20 year old should.:hot:

I'm pretty sure they've been refusing to give student discounts, the same goes for the 10% off the Virgin credit card holders used to get. :(

I didn't see anything particularly noteworthy there on new years eve unfortunately, nor anything that a 10% reduction would make cheap.

Argh, no capitalisation! The horror!

Piffle, this is why they're going down the shitter. Discounted items yet most still available everywhere else.

I'm hoping next week for complete liquidation of all stock, then free for all:D!

(i can dream can't i)

might pick up a few blu-rays tho.

While the games may not be cheap, the hardware certainly is. Cardiff store today, all XBox accessories have been cut to clearout prices BEFORE 10% discount. Availability is very limited depending on "what's left in the storeroom" but I managed to snag:

XBox 360 Wireless Adapter, £36 (RRP £60, best internet deal £42)
XBox 360 Messenger Kit, £18 (RRP £25)

Good hunting!

Just got an email:

Don't miss out on even further savings at your local zavvi store!

Get 20% off dvds, music, blu-ray and games. You can also save an amazing 30% on books, clothing, posters and badges. Plus get 50% off vinyl albums!

Meh.

Depends on when they start closing the stores. I was disappointed at the Woolworths clearance and do not expect better from Zavvi.

bread's done
Back