Zavvi- Tekken Tag Tournament 2- We are Tekken Edition $36.97 shipped

chicagocubsfan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...-we-are-tekken-complete-edition/10805734.html

Complete Edition Includes:

Exclusive metal case
Original soundtrack of the game and additional music CD with remixes
Art book with more than 200 pages
Behind the scene video with Harada San and other special guests giving their best Tokyo tips
8810TTT2_MockupCEFinal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty rad looking... I'm temped, especially since I still don't own Tekken Tag Tournament 2. (I do realize that the online pass will probably not work on my U.S Account.)

Since the only time I placed an order got canceled (Metal Gear Rising). Has anyone ever been charged VAT fees or had issues with shipping?

[quote name='eXiON']This is pretty rad looking... I'm temped, especially since I still don't own Tekken Tag Tournament 2. (I do realize that the online pass will probably not work on my U.S Account.)

Since the only time I placed an order got canceled (Metal Gear Rising). Has anyone ever been charged VAT fees or had issues with shipping?[/QUOTE]

You won't get charged VAT since you're outside of the European Union. I've purchased quite a few items from Zavvi and have had zero problems.

[quote name='eXiON']This is pretty rad looking... I'm temped, especially since I still don't own Tekken Tag Tournament 2. (I do realize that the online pass will probably not work on my U.S Account.)

Since the only time I placed an order got canceled (Metal Gear Rising). Has anyone ever been charged VAT fees or had issues with shipping?[/QUOTE]

Budget shipping from them will take a month or so. It sucks but they deliver.

Thanks guys, ordered! Hopefully they won't screw me over like with all the unfortunate CAGs that were caught with the Tales mishap, where they sent them the standard edition instead of the SE.

[quote name='handsomepete']I always thought this was kind of a sassy looking CE, so I snagged a copy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not even kidding. Those neon colors splash effects totally sold me.. maybe that's the true reason why I have most of the DJ Max games. I'm not a huge fan of steelbooks/metalpaks/whatever but that one is pretty awesome. Wonder why this didn't come stateside? Guessing Tekken 6 Limited Edition didn't sell to well?

[quote name='Gosha']Ordered this. I think all the dlc characters can just be unlocked through normal play right?[/QUOTE]

All DLC characters were released through free updates to the game.

Sounds like a good deal, but Zavvi is the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with. They charge you, never send your package, and when you call them out on it and ask for a refund, they refuse to. Posted a review of them from my facebook account, and they blocked me from their page. They're nothing but thieves.

[quote name='Boxblaster']Sounds like a good deal, but Zavvi is the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with. They charge you, never send your package, and when you call them out on it and ask for a refund, they refuse to. Posted a review of them from my facebook account, and they blocked me from their page. They're nothing but thieves.[/QUOTE]

Did you ever get your money back? I've heard they have terrible CS, bad packaging habits, but didn't know they actually went to those extremes. Well, I just know that since there is no way in hell I will actually be wasting time to return the product, I'm hoping they will get it right the first time.

Shame they have Paypal displayed on there, but it has never worked for me. Always "unavailable". It didn't work back in February either.

i remember i ordered tales and my credit card keeps on getting rejected. then it was processing for a long time. I tried doing paypal, it never works. so i just canceled the order. too much trouble. i read what Boxblaster wrote so im skeptical. i would like that nice set though.

Never saw a single cent back. They delay their customer service responses until past the return period, then proceed to tell you that you waited too long, and they refuse to do anything for you. This was also back in February for me as well, when I tried grabbing Tales of Graces F. They never even shipped it and just took my money.

I gave them plenty of outs to at least make me a satisfied customer, but they only cared about my $30, and basically told me to screw off. Completely unprofessional to boot. I've never been so dissatisfied with a company or customer service in my life.

Damn, wish I read about some of this sooner. I already placed an order. I always saw Zavvi mentioned, so I thought they were ok.

I bought a few items from Zavvi and never had a problem, guess I got lucky. the only complaint I had was the packing.. couldn't you guys that got shafted do a chargeback with your CC company or bank?

[quote name='havuk']I bought a few items from Zavvi and never had a problem, guess I got lucky. the only complaint I had was the packing.. couldn't you guys that got shafted do a chargeback with your CC company or bank?[/QUOTE]

I've purchased from Zavvi plenty of times too and never had them not ship my item. I've received everything I ordered from... but with various degrees of damage.

I haven't shopped with them since the whole MGS HD Collection fiasco but I know many CAGs continue to deal with them, and I've never heard of them not shipping anything and apparently, they improved on the shoddy packing methods.

i bought tales of grace f special edition but received the standard edition after about a month or 2, fortunately they only charged me the standard edition price which is cheaper than what it's going for right now but still they should have just cancelled the whole order.

It seems that it's usually always 50/50 when it comes to Zavvi. I'll be sure to report back and let you guys know what I end up getting, either way I no longer have a Paypal Debit (they wanted my SSN & Drivers License. Pfff, yeah right as if I'm going to give them that info.) so I'll be using a CC just in-case they want to pull that "standard" edition move.

[quote name='Boxblaster']Never saw a single cent back. They delay their customer service responses until past the return period, then proceed to tell you that you waited too long, and they refuse to do anything for you. This was also back in February for me as well, when I tried grabbing Tales of Graces F. They never even shipped it and just took my money.

I gave them plenty of outs to at least make me a satisfied customer, but they only cared about my $30, and basically told me to screw off. Completely unprofessional to boot. I've never been so dissatisfied with a company or customer service in my life.[/QUOTE]

Damn, sorry to hear you had to go through that. But I do appreciate you telling us about your experience with them, I'll be even more weary in the future. Did you pay with debit or CC? Couldn't you still do a chargeback?

[quote name='exaznkid']i bought tales of grace f special edition but received the standard edition after about a month or 2, fortunately they only charged me the standard edition price which is cheaper than what it's going for right now but still they should have just cancelled the whole order.[/QUOTE]

This is one reason why I've always been weary with Zavvi, that was a really shady move. I was also reading reviews and a guy mentioned that he bought the RE6 CE, only to receive the standard edition, because hey why not? They ran out of stock. So instead of canceling they figured they'd still send him the game so wouldn't miss out. They didn't inform him that the CE was out of stock, no refund for the difference, nothing. The only time I actually felt the urge to pre-order from them was during the release of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. Unfortunately I got that canceled since it was a "UK Exclusive".

i only skimmed this thread but it doesn't look like anyone answered.

If you create a second account with the region from your desired game, all the DLC/online passes will work on your primary psn account so long as both users are on the same system.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i only skimmed this thread but it doesn't look like anyone answered.

If you create a second account with the region from your desired game, all the DLC/online passes will work on your primary psn account so long as both users are on the same system.[/QUOTE]

Is this universally true for all games?

Basically, as long as the DLC is on the system, the game will check for the DLC, see it, and enable/add it so I'd imagine it is but I never tried it myself.

Bummer. Just ordered two weeks ago from amazon.fr for about $55. I didn't see it lasted at zavvi at that time.

I placed a few orders and didn't have any problems. When I placed an order for 6 pc games, though, they mailed each individually, which seemed a little strange.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']How the heck do you fill out an American address when you check out? There's no option for "State."[/QUOTE]

Add your Zipcode under "Post Code" then fill out House Name/Street & it should automatically find your address. It will auto-fill the Town/City, along with State which they refer to "County" on their page.

Got mine today in flawless condition, no complaints at all about the shipping speed or protection of the item. Thing weighs a damn ton.
Hope I get mine soon. These bigger CEs from Europe are starting to take longer than usual...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine yesterday in good condition.  The box looked like it was about to fall apart, but the game was fine.

Now to figure out how to get some PlayStation Network credit into my UK account so I can buy the DLC...

I got mine yesterday and... I'm shocked to see that it arrived with absolutely no damage at all. This is the first time I've imported something from Europe that wasn't damaged.

bread's done
Back