Zehrs/SuperStore Wii game deals

'Cube Daddy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I can only speak for K-W, Ontario, but Zehrs and RCSS here have the following notable Wii games on their $18.98 rack:

1) Castlevania Judgment (I still play this every now and again and it's totally worth this price.)
2) FIFA 09 All-Play (Can anyone vouch for this being worthwhile? I'm interested.)
3) Tenchu Shadow Assassins
4) Elebits

Also, noticed that both stores have Deadly Creatures for $25, as well as Trivial Pursuit and Indiana Jones for $20 each.

'K, bye.

Elebits has been 20$ (or less) for a long ass time...

But it's ONE OF THE BEST WII GAMES by far. So much fun!! and for 20$, Castlevania and Tenchu are worth it.

I can attest to Elebits being worth 20 dollars...I had a lot of fun with it. It is indeed one of the best Wii games.

It's got its flaws, and it may not be for everyone, but I'd say it's worth a shot anyway at 20 bucks.

People really liked that game?! I found it pretty boring - kinda like a point-and-click tech demo to show off what the wii remote could do.

Yeah, it's not for everyone.

I don't know, I just really enjoyed finding and capturing those little things, and gradually being able to lift heavier stuff. It was almost like Katamari in that sense, which I also had fun with.

Also...yeah it was probably made to show off the Wiimote, but (sadly) it's one of the better uses of it to this day!

deblob is also $24.99 at superstore good price especially if you pick it up with the tax free this weekend

bread's done
Back