Zelda 3DS XL Limited Edition Set Pre-Order Available At BestBuy.com

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
They listed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D/

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-3ds-xl-gold-black-with-the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds/2287137.p?id=1219071509031&skuId=2287137

http://www.zelda.com/link-between-worlds/

If you have an American Express card and a facebook or twitter account, you can get $25 off by spending $250 or more at Best Buy. Might help some in justifying the purchase of this bundle.

LINK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Oracle Of Ages they had listed on their site as a Bonus for this bundle:

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/Question-about-Zelda-3DS-XL-Pre-Order-Bonus/m-p/728597/highlight/true#M21945

The Oracle of Ages pre-order bonus is actually only available for pre-orders of just the physical copy of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. The hardware bundle that includes the game and a 3DS XL unfortunately does not qualify. I apologize for any inconvenience that this causes.
Well, now they have also removed the wording and the picture from the page I originally linked. However, that info still remains on the main video game page. Image for proof in case it gets removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured since this thread is active I'll tell them they wont be missing much if they sell the code.

I've completed everything up to finding the master sword and the game has been ridiculous easy, if the rest of the game is like that then. =/ For crying out loud, they give you most of the weapons at the beginning of the game. I don't know what to expect in lorule but I just hope it gets better.

I could be wrong tho! We may get lucky and see it for $150 as well. Always worth a peek in store. I'll be in the area anyway, so I will check on Thursday.
Yeah I was gonna check myself. Know I was going to Gamestop for a PS+ card, and probably Walmart anyway and its right next door.

Wouldn't mind saving 70$ on something I was gonna buy anyway

A friend of mine did a pm at bby from Walmarts zelda 3ds xl bundle which includes 2 games from a selection for 239.99 and they let him pick ANY 2 3ds games so I'd say that's worth a shot

A friend of mine did a pm at bby from Walmarts zelda 3ds xl bundle which includes 2 games from a selection for 239.99 and they let him pick ANY 2 3ds games so I'd say that's worth a shot
Did he do that today? I checked with Walmart and their price promos on the Zelda 3DS XL is over. Would BBY still PM?

So... if I don't pick up my "pick up in store" order by friday, they will cancel and refund me right away, right?

I ended up picking this up at Walmart for $200 and still have my Best Buy order. Should I let it be cancel or spend the money on it and save it for later?

Hmm, decisions.

I succumbed to the awesomeness of the Zelda 3DS mostly to play Zelda and a few other key titles.

Went with TRU who currently gives a free $19.99 or less game with purchase of any system since this price-matching tomfoolery isn't worth the hassle.

The employee was really nice and agreed to let me to buy a $39.99 game (Super Mario 3D Land) and pay the difference (taking $20 off).
Good idea, I think I'll do the same. Screw price matching for $20, I'll just eat out less in December.

Boo, just grabbed one at BB too.

Could i return and rebuy? Or would i have to totally return it and get another

Son of a bitch, didn't think they were going to do $150 for the Zelda one. Just bought a used red Pokemon one from Amazon Warehouse for $171...going to have to figure something out. I honestly find the Zelda one pretty fugly but getting it plus the game for $150 is a steal.

Son of a bitch, didn't think they were going to do $150 for the Zelda one. Just bought a used red Pokemon one from Amazon Warehouse for $171...going to have to figure something out. I honestly find the Zelda one pretty fugly but getting it plus the game for $150 is a steal.
No wonder they make so many colors! I find those red/black blue/black mixed ones atrocious(ok maybe the Pokemon ones look a tiny bit better)! That white one with light green Luigi's atrocious, too!

You could always get a skin for it. Personally, I like how the Zelda one looks.

God damn... but if the sale goes into Saturday/Sunday it should be easier to get a PM at other retailers.... right?

Well these will be OOS most everywhere (except GS) after the weekend. Damn.

Edit: Also what are the chances of Target honoring a price match on say Saturday? So if we bought it at Target today would they honor the sale price since it isn't just a one day sale?

Shit, you know WalMart has their ad match thing.  If you buy it now and go back on that weekend I think you might get them to give you the difference.  Hell I'm gonna go pick it up now from WalMart.  Worst that can happen is I have return it.

Shit, you know WalMart has their ad match thing. If you buy it now and go back on that weekend I think you might get them to give you the difference. Hell I'm gonna go pick it up now from WalMart. Worst that can happen is I have return it.
I like the way you think. Going to do this also if they actually do match prices like that. Of course I don't know if they will since there will be no ad for that one specifically. Could be pretty ymmv.

Holy shit that's a great deal on the Zelda bundle. 

The Red Card discount makes this just more insane.  I've gone to Target Black Friday's during the opening hours (after the initial rush) and from what I can remember the checkout lines were absolutely horrendous.  I was in the checkout line for what seemed like an hour.  They had a line that wrapped like a snake throughout the inside of the store even though they had a cashier stationed at every register!!!  I was planning to swing by Walmart at the backend of the 1 hour guarantee but now I'm going to have to debate about whether to go to Walmart or Target ... crap. 

Any chance this gets advertised in the Target ad? I imagine no since these ads are printed out way in advance ... was hoping to PM at Walmart to save the trouble at Target.

I like the way you think. Going to do this also if they actually do match prices like that.

Shit, you know WalMart has their ad match thing. If you buy it now and go back on that weekend I think you might get them to give you the difference. Hell I'm gonna go pick it up now from WalMart. Worst that can happen is I have return it.

The question is how can you prove the price of the bundle? I know technically Walmart doesn't require an ad but all we have now is a tweet from Nintendo.

Does anyone know Toys R Us's pricematch policy into the weekend? I know they won't do it on BF but since the target sale on that zelda xl goes into Saturday I figure it may be possible. I have a $40 gift card there so if they PM it I will jump on it in an instant.

The question is how can you prove the price of the bundle? I know technically Walmart doesn't require an ad but all we have now is a tweet from Nintendo.
Yeah that's a good point. My Walmart is pretty lenient and will PM most anything in print but I don't see them PM'ing this unless I have a flyer.

Of course I could just try to actually get it at Target right now? I know they don't price match Black Friday but is it just that specific day? Because the 3DS XLs will be $150 from the 28th - 30th. So maybe on either the 28th or 30th they'd honor the deal and price adjustment?

Most retailers usually don't PM BF prices and even if they do wouldn't they have to call the closest B&M to see if it's still in stock and by the time that happens there probably won't be any left. There was only 1 left at the Target I went to over the weekend which is probably gone by now.

When I pm'ed my Pikachu XL, Walmart required a physical ad from Target. No looking up, print out, etc.

And it would've been so easy to keep quiet since Nintendo didn't publicly announce it or anything.
*slaps your Zelda XL(or other handheld) on the floor*

When I pm'ed my Pikacho XL, Walmart required a physical ad from Target. No looking up, print out, etc.

That's what I figured, *sigh* I really don't want to put my armor on just to get my gold 3DS XL. It sucks that the Pokemon and Mario/Luigi 3DS's look cheesy to me.

bread's done
Back